Post your Disney Layouts here!

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Welcome toystoryma!! We're so glad you found us!!:sohappy:

Your pages are so fun!! My favorite is the AKL page. Like Jenn said, great use of memorabilia.

toystoryma

Thank you! Its so addicting this scrapbooking stuff isn't it : )

IMG_1837.jpg

mouselvrmom

That's so cute, toystoryma! I love the easter ears! I wondered for a brief moment how you got such pretty pastel ears and then I saw the bunnies in the other pic and figured it must have been easter. :lol: I see you used your map that disney sent you in that page. I was just talking with my hubby about what we should do with our maps. :)

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
I love those ears too!! I was wondering about them and realized what they must be. They're so cute!! Thanks for sharing your pages!!

toystoryma

Thanks! Yes those were Easter mickey ears from 2007... I loved them and just had to get them!!

This is such a fun forum! Thanks for the warm welcome :)

Hi everyone,

Well, I have had a lot of time to work on my pages lately. I fell last Friday and did a number on myself. I can't do much of anything so here are more pages. I'm on meds so they're nothing fancy. They are in no particular order either.......

POLY.jpg

POLY2.jpg

POLY3.jpg

POR.jpg

POFQ.jpg

POTC-1.jpg

PRINCESS.jpg

PARADE.jpg

MHSSHP.jpg

MNSSHP2.jpg

Coree

Wow! You really have gotten a ton of pages finished, but I'm sorry you're hurt! I hope you get better quickly.

The pages are wonderful. Some of those embellishments on the pages are really terrific and I love how you've incorporated so many keepsake items from the trip. I really like the "garland" on the edges of POFQ page--very clever. There are lots of pages I really, really like, but too many to comment on each.

Feel better!

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
WOW!! I can't believe how many pages you're doing!! I hope you feel better though!!

They're great pages. I have a lot of the same papers and I love seeing what other people have done with them. I also really like alll the resort maps!

eagles

holy cow..you got so many done. i love your penmenship! i would journal more often if mine looked like your.

great pages.

Wow! You really have gotten a ton of pages finished, but I'm sorry you're hurt! I hope you get better quickly.

The pages are wonderful. Some of those embellishments on the pages are really terrific and I love how you've incorporated so many keepsake items from the trip. I really like the "garland" on the edges of POFQ page--very clever. There are lots of pages I really, really like, but too many to comment on each.

Feel better!

Ohiodisneylover - wow - you have done a lot of pages! They are great, and I really like your handwriting.

WOW!! I can't believe how many pages you're doing!! I hope you feel better though!!

They're great pages. I have a lot of the same papers and I love seeing what other people have done with them. I also really like alll the resort maps!

holy cow..you got so many done. i love your penmenship! i would journal more often if mine looked like your.

great pages.

Thanks everyone. I'm recovering nicely however now my mother is in the hospital because of a fall. She broke 2 ribs and fractured her back. Apparently my family has an issue with falling. :shrug: I am going to go and see her today but I did manage to get up early this morning and get a couple additional pages done. :p

mouselvrmom

I'm sorry to hear about your injury, but just look at how many pages you got done! I love them all! I really like the ribbon you did on your princess parade page! The Por page is neat, too. I like the mickey eyelets? you used with ribbon as a border. And I also really like the mickey metal thingamabobies you have. I have some of that same paper so it was really neat to see how you used it.

I'm sorry to hear about your injury, but just look at how many pages you got done! I love them all! I really like the ribbon you did on your princess parade page! The Por page is neat, too. I like the mickey eyelets? you used with ribbon as a border. And I also really like the mickey metal thingamabobies you have. I have some of that same paper so it was really neat to see how you used it.

Thanks. I got a lot of eyelets and two of the metal thingys from mousememories.com. My birthday was early April and my friends from work got a gift certificate for mousememories.com. Needless to say, I went a little crazy. My mom got me a gift certificate for a local craft store so I went there too but they basically carry just Disney stickers.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom