Post your Disney Layouts here!

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
VERY adorable, Coree! I especially like the scalloped-edged paper on the Lego layout-and brown and is it purple look very good together! Nice job! 3 more done!

mouselvrmom

What great layouts, Coree! I love everything! Your embelleshments are really neat! I love the pluto on the scalloped page. On the water page, what did you use for you lettering? Is that rub on? It looks so nice! And I love the photobooth one! Great use of you ticket lettering! What a great idea! :)

Coree

What great layouts, Coree! I love everything! Your embelleshments are really neat! I love the pluto on the scalloped page. On the water page, what did you use for you lettering? Is that rub on? It looks so nice! And I love the photobooth one! Great use of you ticket lettering! What a great idea! :)

Thanks! The lettering on the water page are all stickers.

Coree

Thanks. Hitting the photo booths has become a tradition for us anytime we go somewhere that has one. We have a really cute set from the St. Louis Zoo last summer too. I think the page looks better in person because the colors are kind of messed up on the photo I took.

nibblesandbits

Thanks. Hitting the photo booths has become a tradition for us anytime we go somewhere that has one. We have a really cute set from the St. Louis Zoo last summer too. I think the page looks better in person because the colors are kind of messed up on the photo I took.
OMG! You're from St. Louis?! I am too! I just went to the zoo this weekend. But I didn't take pics in the photo booth.

Coree

OMG! You're from St. Louis?! I am too! I just went to the zoo this weekend. But I didn't take pics in the photo booth.

I'm not from St. Louis, but we visit as often as we can. We're live about 3 hours north of St. Louis, are huge Cardinals fans, and try to make a few trips down there each year. Last summer we spent a week there for our summer vacation and had a great time.

nibblesandbits

I'm not from St. Louis, but we visit as often as we can. We're live about 3 hours north of St. Louis, are huge Cardinals fans, and try to make a few trips down there each year. Last summer we spent a week there for our summer vacation and had a great time.
Well that's good to know!

It's hard for someone who actually lives in St. Louis to think of it as a touristy destination! :lol: I'm always like, what can we do? Even though I know there is technically a lot to do here. :lol:

(And yes...Go Redbirds! :sohappy: )

Coree

If we lived closer you can bet we'd have seasone tickets--then we'd have plenty to do. :lol: Last night's loss was a heart breaker. :(

nibblesandbits

If we lived closer you can bet we'd have seasone tickets--then we'd have plenty to do. :lol: Last night's loss was a heart breaker. :(
well, I don't love them that much! :lol:

I go to a couple of games a year though. Usually one of the games is for my birthday in the summer. :D

mouselvrmom

Did a few more pages. Not going to post them all here, but these are a few.

IMG_2063.jpg

IMG_2064.jpg

IMG_2066.jpg

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
Jenn, you are getting alot of pages done! I really like your layouts, very clean. I also really like the pic of Tot with the sun shining behind it! Very nice!

toystoryma

Man where have I been? I never knew such a forum existed!! I looove scrapbooking, whether im good or not lol thats another story haha, but here are a few of my pages..

IMG_1865.jpg

IMG_1861.jpg

IMG_1851.jpg

mouselvrmom

Mouselvrmom, love your pages!:)

Jenn, you are getting alot of pages done! I really like your layouts, very clean. I also really like the pic of Tot with the sun shining behind it! Very nice!

I love that Goofy title!! Was that from the cricut too? I like them all!

Thanks, girls! :)

Yep, my goofy title was from the cricut, too, Tammy along with the goofy head. It was one of the words that it just prints out with the character cartridge which is why the o's are so funky. I really like how it turned out, though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom