Post your Disney Layouts here!

Princess Clayre

I've got a couple more my of mine done. Tried using brads for the first time and love the fact they are easy to use, look good and yet are practical. Think i'll be going out to buy some more :D

DSCF1003.jpg
DSCF1006.jpg

mouselvrmom

Love all your pages Jenn. They look really stylish. Beautiful papers and detailing. Can't any favourite bit because it all look so good!

Thanks. :)

I love your new pages, Clayre! They look so springlike! What a great job! It makes me wish all this snow would melt and we could get things to grow, too. :lol:

mouselvrmom

:lol: Thanks. I made my dd take that picture you mentioned when she was too chicken to go on and her younger sister went on the ride before her. It is her picture of shame. :lol: Although she did get on next and loved it.

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
Jenn- love the ripped paper look--it looks like lightning which fits the page/ subjects. i also like the lettering you used-great pages!

Amber,

Cool pages. :sohappy: I'm hoping to do more pages too this weekend. Today was my birthday and I got a ton of new scrapbooking stuff so I'm ready to go at it again. :D

Sophia

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom