Post your Disney Layouts here!

Princess Clayre

Amber, I'd missed your pages before. You use beautiful beautiful colours, perfect for MK and the photo's of your son with the sword in the son are wonderful. What a great story and memory.

Princess Clayre

Eagles - Your paper peicing page is amazing. Look very technical so no adding into the week challenges yet!! Us beginners need to catch up an are techniques first :ROFLOL:

Princess Clayre

Tammy, your pages are great too. The turquoise and yellow go so well together, I might pitch these colours for my typhoon lagoon page if you don't mind :lookaroun and I love are little sunbathing Mickey!

eagles

Eagles - Your paper peicing page is amazing. Look very technical so no adding into the week challenges yet!! Us beginners need to catch up an are techniques first :ROFLOL:

that one was a little more difficutl only because there was a face involved.

but seriously you all need to try this. there are so many patterns online, and some are extremely easy. it really gives a nice dimension to the page.

you can take anything really and just cut it up, trace to paper and put back together.

look at some coloring books, i bet you could find some pattern right in them. flowers, bunnies, pooh bear.

try it, you might really love it.

new pages

I spent the day yesterday at a scrapbook party at my mom's. Here are a few of the pages that I did. It was hard to take all of my stuff over so I was a bit limited in my embellishments. These pages are from various trips and in no order.

This one has an embossed border. Not sure if you can tell from the picture.

Sunday11.jpg

Sunday9.jpg

Sunday10.jpg

This one includes one of my cats...he refused to get off of my table.
Sunday15.jpg

Sunday14.jpg

Sunday13.jpg

We don't know who the little girl was in the picture with the panda, but she reminded us of a family member that passed away when she was 11. This little girl was so darn sweet. She was having a conversation wit the panda. I had tears in my eyes thinking of our dear sweet Sara.
Sunday12.jpg

Sunday8.jpg

A few more. I won't post them all because I did quite a few yesterday. Doing more today since I will be on a business trip next week.

I was so mad at myself when I realized that I had the paper side ways. I didn't see it until AFTER I taped it all down. What a dope.

Sunday7.jpg

Sunday6.jpg

Sunday3.jpg

Sunday4.jpg

Sunday2.jpg

Sunday1.jpg

Does anyone know where I can get 12x12 3 ring binders? I am using books that I got at Disney but I can't the pages to lay straight once the book starts to get filled. I did go out and get side loading sheet protectors and that helps a bit, but it's driving me crazy that the pages don't stay straight.

mouselvrmom

Great pages, ohiodisneylover! Doesn't it feel great to get so much done? :sohappy:

I'm not sure where you can get 12x12 3 ring binders. I used to use them about 7 years ago, I believe back then I got them at michaels.

Great pages, ohiodisneylover! Doesn't it feel great to get so much done? :sohappy:

I'm not sure where you can get 12x12 3 ring binders. I used to use them about 7 years ago, I believe back then I got them at michaels.

Thanks. Once I start, I don't want to stop! :D

I am hoping that I can find them. I did see one place on line so I may just place an order. I'll definitely check out Michael's though. We have one near our house.

Princess Clayre

Great pages again Ohiodisneylover. You have such neat writing! The Chef Mickey's is my favourite but I also love the paper with the mickey climbing through a hole.

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Wow you have been so busy OhioDisneyLover!! They're great pages! I really like the brochure page. You've done such a great job incorporating those souveniers.

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
Love your pages, Sophia. I really like the one with all of the attraction signs. You used some really cute paper and I agree about your handwriting-its so neat! See how you get hooked?! Love everything you've done so far!

Wow you have been so busy OhioDisneyLover!! They're great pages! I really like the brochure page. You've done such a great job incorporating those souveniers.

Thanks. I'm not sure what got into me but at least I am having fun! DH has been sitting in front of his XBOX playing XBOX Live all day so I figured why not spend some time scrapbooking. :D

Love your pages, Sophia. I really like the one with all of the attraction signs. You used some really cute paper and I agree about your handwriting-its so neat! See how you get hooked?! Love everything you've done so far!

Thanks Amber. There was a fabric/craft store that was closing so I went and got a ton of paper. They had Disney paper for 25 cents a sheet! Woo hoo! My sister and I did some serious damage in that store. It is so darn easy to get hooked on scrapbooking!

mouselvrmom

I know, eagles. Since he was a beach santa I really didn't want to do a traditional chrismassy looking page so I decided to go with the life's a beach theme. :lol:

Thanks, Tammy. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom