Post your Disney Layouts here!

mouselvrmom

Wow, eagles, that is a masterpiece! You did such a beautiful job on that page! It will really be a special one for Lacy! :sohappy:

I could never do that!

I'm going to go look right now to see if we have any mickey heads that survived. I know we have castles, because there are some on the girl's floor, but I have to check about the mickey heads. :eek:

mouselvrmom

Ok, eagles, I have about a million castles and 2 red mickey heads. I don't know how that happened. :shrug: I guess the girls are better savers than Roddy and they mainly cared about the castles. :lol:

If you want them, they're yours.

k.hunter30

Eagles, I LOVE that page! And I have never heard of "paper piecing" before, but whatever it is you did looks great. I'll have to learn more about it.

k.hunter30

Ok, eagles, I have about a million castles and 2 red mickey heads. I don't know how that happened. :shrug: I guess the girls are better savers than Roddy and they mainly cared about the castles. :lol:

If you want them, they're yours.
I have a ton of Mickey confetti heads if that's what you're looking for. They're somewhere... :lookaroun I think I picked them up after they were spread out on our Crystal Palace dining table for my SIL's birthday. I don't have any castle ones... but I may have bought a castle punch-out.
If you want larger Mickey heads, visit Home Depot and "sample" the Disney paint colors they have. Their samples are in the shape of Mickey heads. I'll be using those for my Disney scrapbook... once I get to it.... :rolleyes:

mouselvrmom

I have a ton of Mickey confetti heads if that's what you're looking for. They're somewhere... :lookaroun I think I picked them up after they were spread out on our Crystal Palace dining table for my SIL's birthday. I don't have any castle ones... but I may have bought a castle punch-out.
If you want larger Mickey heads, visit Home Depot and "sample" the Disney paint colors they have. Their samples are in the shape of Mickey heads. I'll be using those for my Disney scrapbook... once I get to it.... :rolleyes:

Yep, she's looking for the mickey head confetti that they throw out at the opening ceremony at MK. It's for her page of that. I don't know if you can get that kind of confetti anywhere else, but it's more special if you get it from the actual event. :)

k.hunter30

Yep, she's looking for the mickey head confetti that they throw out at the opening ceremony at MK. It's for her page of that. I don't know if you can get that kind of confetti anywhere else, but it's more special if you get it from the actual event. :)
Well, I'd be happy to share mine. Though, as I said, I got it from a table and not the opening ceremony.
Where do you get the castle ones?

mouselvrmom

Well, I'd be happy to share mine. Though, as I said, I got it from a table and not the opening ceremony.
Where do you get the castle ones?

They were throwing those along with the mickey head confetti at the opening ceremony the last time I was there. The girls really liked those. :)

eagles

thanks everyone for the offers of confetti. but i think i just need to find the one and only we have here somewhere. the whole idea would be the one we saved from that event. it would really be ours. kwim?

k.hunter30

I just wanted to share a quick story from last night...

DH and I were talking about our plans forour upcoming days. He's taking all the youth at church to this talent/band competition thing in Nashville. I knew it was Thursday through Saturday, but I thought he'd be back early Saturday afternoon. He tells me last night that the event isn't over until 7 p.m. that evening. So I said, "Really...? Well I should think of something to do on my own the whole day then." DH said, "You could always work on your crapbook." :lookaroun
I held in the laughter for as long as I could and I said, "Oh, so that's how you really feel about my new hobby, huh?!..." :lol: He felt so bad! But it was hilarious! We laughed for a good 5 minutes after that. :lol:

Princess Clayre

WinnieMatt-1.jpg

Honeymoon2.jpg

Epcot.jpg

DAK.jpg

These are great pages. Especially the four above ones. I love the way you've got lots of different things on the page without it looking overcrowded. The epcot map and the paper you used are a great colour match and I love the black mickey strip on the Animal Kingdom page. Did you buy it like that or did you make it somehow?

mouselvrmom

DH and I were talking about our plans forour upcoming days. He's taking all the youth at church to this talent/band competition thing in Nashville. I knew it was Thursday through Saturday, but I thought he'd be back early Saturday afternoon. He tells me last night that the event isn't over until 7 p.m. that evening. So I said, "Really...? Well I should think of something to do on my own the whole day then." DH said, "You could always work on your crapbook." :lookaroun
I held in the laughter for as long as I could and I said, "Oh, so that's how you really feel about my new hobby, huh?!..." :lol: He felt so bad! But it was hilarious! We laughed for a good 5 minutes after that. :lol:

woohoo for the hubby being gone so you have more time to "crapbook"!!! :lookaroun:lol:

mouselvrmom

thanks everyone for the offers of confetti. but i think i just need to find the one and only we have here somewhere. the whole idea would be the one we saved from that event. it would really be ours. kwim?

Yep, ikwym. Just wanted to try to help you out if I could. :kiss:

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster

:lol:

Love those pages Jenn!! I love the turqouise and yellow.

These are great pages. Especially the four above ones. I love the way you've got lots of different things on the page without it looking overcrowded. The epcot map and the paper you used are a great colour match and I love the black mickey strip on the Animal Kingdom page. Did you buy it like that or did you make it somehow?

Thanks! I actually got the paper at World of Disney. They have this packet that has around 24 sheets in it. It's more like card stock than paper though. It's very heavy.

The strip on the top of the AK paper was part of another set of borders that I got in a pack from World of Disney. I ended up mixing and matching instead of using the pre-set packs.

eagles

jenn love your pages. did we see them before in a trip report? i seem to recall the pool/towel one and you posing just like minnie. too cute.

mouselvrmom

jenn love your pages. did we see them before in a trip report? i seem to recall the pool/towel one and you posing just like minnie. too cute.

Yep, I think you saw the pictures, and now you're getting to see the finished page. I can't wait to get into more! :)

Princess Clayre

Thanks! I actually got the paper at World of Disney. They have this packet that has around 24 sheets in it. It's more like card stock than paper though. It's very heavy.

The strip on the top of the AK paper was part of another set of borders that I got in a pack from World of Disney. I ended up mixing and matching instead of using the pre-set packs.

I can't wait to get to Disney to buy some nice papers. I haven't found any of the craft shops near where I live in the UK with Disney papers yet, although I did find a couple of suppliers on ebay to get me started off.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom