Post your Disney Layouts here!

Jellyfish

Wow all those are soooooooo good compared to mine, i may have to do another decent one after the one i'm doing now.

P.S Yay for finding this part of the forum, i never noticed before and this might give me a hand with making mine better :)

eagles

Very nice!

What's going on in this picture?

everyone has asked about this photo, so i will have to add some sort of journaling to the page.

that is my son, picking up some of the mickey confetti at mk's opening.

i should also add the one we have to the page, as soon as i can find it again. lol

mouselvrmom

everyone has asked about this photo, so i will have to add some sort of journaling to the page.

that is my son, picking up some of the mickey confetti at mk's opening.

i should also add the one we have to the page, as soon as i can find it again. lol

I have some castle confetti from the opening. Do you need some?

Ok, so here are mine. They are no where near as nice as the ones that I have seen on the boards. I was too lazy to get out the other camera and put it together so I used a point and shoot. Keep in mind, I have never done this before nor did I use my Cricut, etc. (still reading the book).

No laughing, promise? I can use all of the help and pointers that I can get!

WinnieMatt-1.jpg

Pirates2.jpg

Pirates.jpg

Honeymoon.jpg

Honeymoon2.jpg

Epcot.jpg

DTD.jpg

DAK.jpg

Ariel.jpg

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
Thanks for the nice comments, everyone!

Sophia-40 pages:eek:! Wow! You have been busy! Can't wait to see them, (hint, hint)

eagles, that picture is too cute, especially once i know the story. its the small things like that-pages that no one else has-that make scrapping so fun, right?

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
oops-we must have posted at the same time. Sophia, those are great! very creative cutouts, and i really like how you incorporated all of the memorabilia! you were able to fit alot on each page and you included alot of journaling, which is great. i love the papers you chose, especially the glittery one! I see someone bought the same Mickey head buttons I did!!:) Aren't they cute. You are doing great and you'll have fun scrapping with other people! Can't wait to see more!

Thanks Amber. I'm trying. :) I love all of the pages that you have posted!! :sohappy:

Does anyone out there have any suggestions on books that I can read, etc.? This is so much fun!!

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
i get some inspiration from the magazines Scrapbooks, etc., though sometimes the layouts are just a bit too busy and involved for me. Every once in a while I use a book called Imagine by Jeanette Linton from Close to My Heart (a stamping/ scrapbooking company). Others will probably have better ideas, I don't use books that often.

mouselvrmom

I love your pages, ohiodisneylover! I think they look great! I really love how you added so much of your souveneirs on the pages. It really adds a lot. Someday it will be so nice to look back and see how much the park tickets have changed. :)

I love your pages, ohiodisneylover! I think they look great! I really love how you added so much of your souveneirs on the pages. It really adds a lot. Someday it will be so nice to look back and see how much the park tickets have changed. :)

I agree! The souveniers are such a fun addition!! I remember some of those tickets!!

Thanks! I have a lot of souveniers and just didn't want to throw them away. They've been sitting in folders and some of them for years so I figured why not.

I have six more trips to scrap. My book actually does tell a story and I started from whatever I had from my first trip. My sister hints that I don't journal enough but she's been doing this longer than me.

Amber, I'm going to check out the book that you mentioned too. :)

eagles

i did a page today, i made an attempt at paper piercing. so no laughing at this page! again, the colors here do not show up like they are in real life. it is not green but like a turquoise color. any way here it is. i am going to add a title to the tag box, but dont have the right letter yet.

evil.jpg

evil1.jpg

Coree

That paper piecing is really cool. Did you work from a pattern or something? The page looks great!

I've only done one other paper piecing (during a class) and it was Mickey Mouse. It was a total pain in the rear and pretty much ruined me from ever doing one again. So I'm impressed! :sohappy:

eagles

thanks everyone.

i worked from a clipart image. the dress wasn't too bad, but the face and hands i just did digitally and then cut it out, i sort of colored it in also. added some glitter markers, chalk, and ink.

i like this art form, but i think one should stick with basic shapes. like bunnies, would probably be a lot easier. a big ole face, big ears, big paws, that seems basic and simple.

any way, for a first time and not even knowing how to do it. i liked it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom