Post your Disney Layouts here!

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Sorry, threelights I noticed the other link didn't work. This one is so pretty!! I really like the ethereal feel and colors.:)

WDWFigment

OK... not sure why the link doesn't work on that last one. Will have to figure it out, maybe tomorrow, since I'm exhausted. Finished a new layout tonight. It's taken me forever, since I have been working on completely learning photoshop... this is my first LO ever that's all photoshop. Yay!

http://digital-scrapbooking.org/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-9496

By the way, this is a phenomenal website for digital freebies and how-tos. Check out the Color Challenge threads!

Thanks for looking!

That layout is great!!!

The more you use Photoshop, the more you'll love it! The program has so many nuances that make complicated tasks easy (and other simple tasks, complicated).

One thing--I don't know how difficult it was to alter the clothing colors, but you may instead want to consider altering the background page-thingies' colors. If you select the background item layer, go to Image>Adjustments>Hue/Saturation...and fiddle with Hue. It's really easy, and preserves the photo itself!

Princess Clayre

Here's some pages from my newly started album. Ideas were inspired by some-one toward the beginning of this thread, I hope they don't mind!

DSCF1031.jpg
DSCF1033.jpg

Coree

Those pages are great! I really like the addition of the three photos and saying below the map. For someone who is just starting out, you have great ideas for adding "the little things" that really make a layout pop. Nice job!

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
great job! I especially like your letters/numbers. They look so safari-like. The use of the panoramic pic at the bottom really demonstrates the size and grandeur of the AKL and love the giraffes at the bottom. Were they a border of is that part of the paper?

Princess Clayre

great job! I especially like your letters/numbers. They look so safari-like. The use of the panoramic pic at the bottom really demonstrates the size and grandeur of the AKL and love the giraffes at the bottom. Were they a border of is that part of the paper?

They are part of the page and the letters/numbers were part of the same collection. I only ordered one piece and now I wished I'd ordered some more as I really like how the page turned out.

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
I got several of my MK pages done for my album. you may have seen some of these same photos/ topics on other pages i've done, but that was for an 8x8 album for my brother; this is a 12x12 album for me. i now realize that i am going to have to add many pages! i'm nowhere even near done with mk, let alone the other parks/ resort, etc!

single page intro to mk
S6301738.jpg

the next 2 are a double page spread on main st.
S6301739.jpg

S6301740.jpg

this is the first of the fantasyland pages (but the only one i have done so far)
S6301742.jpg

eagles

great pages. and i think i like the last one also, because of the photos. he looks so darn proud!

i have never even seen the sword! can you believe it? well it is on my list for the next trip.

now where exactly is the sword at?

Coree

Great pages, Amber. I too love the last one, though I also really love the first one and the colors you chose.

Eagles you crack me up with the things you've never seen. :lol: The sword is back in Fantasyland by the carousel.

eagles

i wasn't a freak in the early days. lol we just went for the rides and maybe a character.

but things have changed. and i want to smell the roses now. :ROFLOL:

mouselvrmom

i have never even seen the sword! can you believe it? well it is on my list for the next trip.

now where exactly is the sword at?

No, I can't believe it! How could you have missed it? You rode the carousel, right? :lol: I will admit that I never saw the ceremony at wdw, I've only seen it at dland. It would be nice to see it this next trip.

Amber, I love those pages! They really convey the disney spirit! I,too, like the last one the best. I love the paper and letters you used, and your cursive is fantastic! I so couldn't free hand that! It's such a special memory. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom