Post your Disney Layouts here!

Love your pages Amber! :D

I finally got started too but I don't konw if I'm ready to post pages yet. DH got me the Cricut cutter and a few other "contraptions" as I call them. Let's see how long it takes me to learn to use this stuff....

eagles

No, I can't believe it! How could you have missed it? You rode the carousel, right? :lol: I will admit that I never saw the ceremony at wdw, I've only seen it at dland. It would be nice to see it this next trip.

Amber, I love those pages! They really convey the disney spirit! I,too, like the last one the best. I love the paper and letters you used, and your cursive is fantastic! I so couldn't free hand that! It's such a special memory. :)

nope never rode the carousel. can't stand them. but i will look around for the sword next trip. not sure when that will be now though.:(

eagles

I finally got started too but I don't konw if I'm ready to post pages yet. DH got me the Cricut cutter and a few other "contraptions" as I call them. Let's see how long it takes me to learn to use this stuff....

congrats on the cricut and other contraptions! you have a special hubby.
please post your layouts, i really love seeing layouts.

eagles

i tried something different today. i premade layouts for the standard 4x6 photos. i then went back and added some. so here they are. i got 3 of them done and they are 8x8's. the colors aren't showing up as good as they are in real life, but you get the idea.

L3.jpg

L1.jpg

L2.jpg

mouselvrmom

Those are so wonderful, eagles! I love them so much! What a neat idea to premake them like that and then just put in your favorite photos! :)

I still can't believe you've never been on the carousel. :lol: It's so pretty. We must get a pic on it every year. I sense a new tradition in your future! :wave:

eagles

Those are so wonderful, eagles! I love them so much! What a neat idea to premake them like that and then just put in your favorite photos! :)

I still can't believe you've never been on the carousel. :lol: It's so pretty. We must get a pic on it every year. I sense a new tradition in your future! :wave:

what tradition might that be? not the carousel! dumbo is bad enough for me. :ROFLOL:

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
thanks everyone for the kind words!!

I will admit that I never saw the ceremony at wdw, I've only seen it at dland. It would be nice to see it this next trip.

I love the paper and letters you used, and your cursive is fantastic! I so couldn't free hand that! It's such a special memory. :)

oh, jenn, i'm not that good! the cursive writing was made from clear alphabet stamps!! but thanks for the compliments!
they don't actually do a "ceremony" anymore at wdw. we just had finished an early ADR at CRT (lots of abbreviations) and were wandering around Fantasyland, waiting for the rides to open. i had seen the sword in the stone there before, but never got a pic of it, and i thought what a great photo op for zac. i told him whoever pulled the sword out was king. he pulled and much to our surprise, it came up. the woman walked over to ask "who did that?" and we told him and she said he was "ruler of the realm". it was a magical moment. (for real)

Thanks, Sophia! What a lucky duck...I would love to have a cricut-I'm so jealous! you'll have to show us what you come up with-you def have some great pics from your last trip.

Amber, cute pages for Zack's book! :) We're doing a scrapbooking day at my mom's on Saturday. My sister and her friend are going to be there too.

If I get brave, I'll post some layouts. I've gone crazy with this stuff! I think I've done around 40 pages so far. So much for housework. :ROFLOL: DH got me a photo printer (he states that he's happy that I now have a "habit" because I have been giving him so much grief over the years about his video game habit) so I've printed a bunch of stuff too. I've gone through all of my "stuff" that I brought back from past trips .... maps, receipts, etc. too and put them in separate envelopes for each trip.

DH also got me a sticker maker....ladies, how the heck do you use that thing???? :shrug: :p I'm still reading the Cricut book and haven't even looked at the book for the sticker maker.

Anyway, I'm loving the scrapbooking threads and hoping to learn a lot from all of you. You guys are impressive!!!!

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
We're ready for your pages OhioDisneyLover!!

Do you have a xyron sticker maker? They're very easy, just put the item in one side, turn the roller, and out it pops on the other end!

mouselvrmom

thanks everyone for the kind words!!

oh, jenn, i'm not that good! the cursive writing was made from clear alphabet stamps!! but thanks for the compliments!
they don't actually do a "ceremony" anymore at wdw. we just had finished an early ADR at CRT (lots of abbreviations) and were wandering around Fantasyland, waiting for the rides to open. i had seen the sword in the stone there before, but never got a pic of it, and i thought what a great photo op for zac. i told him whoever pulled the sword out was king. he pulled and much to our surprise, it came up. the woman walked over to ask "who did that?" and we told him and she said he was "ruler of the realm". it was a magical moment. (for real)

Now I feel better about the cursive. I thought I must be woefully unskilled. :lol:

And I love your new pages that you posted! You have a wonderful use of color in your pages. The toy story one is so cute, the colors complement the pics so well. I also really like the crt ones. How special!

What a wonderful magical moment. I didn't think they still did the ceremony but when I saw that he had pulled it out, I thought I might be missing something. I guess it pays to always try. :)

mouselvrmom

i would love to wait til october!
but you know with the kids, we have to go during summer.

what tradition might that be? not the carousel! dumbo is bad enough for me. :ROFLOL:

That's certainly understandable about having to go in the summer. Of course you could just not bring those selfish kids and go yourself. :lookaroun:lol:

Yes, the carousel would be a wonderful new tradition for you, I'm imagining beautiful pictures of you perched upon your trusty horse! :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom