Post your Disney Layouts here!

mouselvrmom

I love it as well. I actually thought the tree was something you cut with your cricut since they have a tree sort of like that on the cartridge. I was wondering how you got it to kind of fade into the background like that. :lol:

ann0d

Here is my Mickey page to go with the Minnie one posted earlier. I love my sons smile, it is just priceless in this pic!
379.jpg

Coree

That page is great, Donna. It's funny because I think I have most of those embellishments myself and would have never thought to combine them all like that. It's terrific!

Coree

Those pages are beautiful. I especially like the amount of dimension you were able to give the Indy Speedway page and the way those frames work together.

Three Lights

ok here is another one, now this is being created on a widescreen, so i am not sure how they look on real squarer screens, but i hope it comes out. you can critique.

now if i could afford a printer that would print 12x12 i would have a start to my book. i tried to get it smaller, i tried about 10 times, it is still pretty big. sorry. i just don't know how to get it smaller.

untitled-4-1.jpg

Sorry to be a Johnny-come-lately jumping into this thread and wanting to comment on everything (on my other website it's bad manners not to comment if you are participating in a thread)... but I have to ooh and aah on this one... I LOVE this. Our Pluto at our Ohanna breakfast was so incredibly cute, I would love to use an arrangement like this for our photos. You could TOTALLY sell this on ebay... I bet you'd make a mint!

Great page!

Three Lights

I'm like, Disney, I WANT to give you my money. Please provide better scrapbooking souviners! I am open to paying a premium for a good product. Please, please, please!!

BTW, I just got back from AC Moore. I don't know if you ladies have one near you, but there open stock card stock is 40% off. I bought too much! I also didn't know that they have Disney items for the Cuttlebug. I only have the Sizzix, and you can make them work on it! They are more, though, than the regular Cuttlebug folders and die cuts.

Yes, me too... I've been trying and trying to find the Mickey Confetti online to make a shaker box, I'm *so* bummed I didn't think about it when I passed it by the first time (thinking about 2 9-month olds eating it). Also trying to find replacements for the one make-your-own-crown jewel my daughter lost on the way home. But... anywhere to buy either of those online? no... maybe E-bay.

eagles

Sorry to be a Johnny-come-lately jumping into this thread and wanting to comment on everything (on my other website it's bad manners not to comment if you are participating in a thread)... but I have to ooh and aah on this one... I LOVE this. Our Pluto at our Ohanna breakfast was so incredibly cute, I would love to use an arrangement like this for our photos. You could TOTALLY sell this on ebay... I bet you'd make a mint!

Great page!

thank you very much. :wave:

WDWFigment

Three Lights

The galaxy swirl with photoshop was super easy. Scanned in the whole map, just to have it. Then used one of the preset custom shapes that came with the cookie cutter function. I think the original shape was circular, but I dragged it into an oval shape to fit the map area I wanted to use. Then I exported as a PNG file and imported into the (lame) sb program I know how to use, where I threw on some white glow and some shadow.

If you don't have shape that in your cookie cutter presets, I'd be happy to send you the PNG file. Just let me know.

eagles

ok that sounded complicated.

great pages!

The galaxy swirl with photoshop was super easy. Scanned in the whole map, just to have it. Then used one of the preset custom shapes that came with the cookie cutter function. I think the original shape was circular, but I dragged it into an oval shape to fit the map area I wanted to use. Then I exported as a PNG file and imported into the (lame) sb program I know how to use, where I threw on some white glow and some shadow.

If you don't have shape that in your cookie cutter presets, I'd be happy to send you the PNG file. Just let me know.

Three Lights

OK... not sure why the link doesn't work on that last one. Will have to figure it out, maybe tomorrow, since I'm exhausted. Finished a new layout tonight. It's taken me forever, since I have been working on completely learning photoshop... this is my first LO ever that's all photoshop. Yay!

http://digital-scrapbooking.org/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-9496

By the way, this is a phenomenal website for digital freebies and how-tos. Check out the Color Challenge threads!

Thanks for looking!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom