Pictures of Cakes from Disney World...

wdwmomof3

Original Poster
When I spoke to the cake hotline - no cupcakes. :( But I would try the bakeries! They might be able to do it! :wave:

I do know that if you tell them it's your birthday, sometimes they will bring a single cupcake for them. They did at 1900 Park Fare for my nephew.

e5h9ps.jpg

This cake is very pretty! Where did you order it from and how much was it?

**** I did learn that if you order a cake when you get there at the restaurant, it will be one of those frozen Sara Lee cakes and they will not personalize it. If you order an 8 inch, it will be the same thing so if you want a good cake you must order early from the restaurant of your choice.

Tater48

I do know that if you tell them it's your birthday, sometimes they will bring a single cupcake for them. They did at 1900 Park Fare for my nephew.

This cake is very pretty! Where did you order it from and how much was it?

**** I did learn that if you order a cake when you get there at the restaurant, it will be one of those frozen Sara Lee cakes and they will not personalize it. If you order an 8 inch, it will be the same thing so if you want a good cake you must order early from the restaurant of your choice.

The 8 inch has to be ordered 48 hours in advance and it can be personalized. It is marzapan with whatever your celebrating on top, however it only comes in either chocolate or vanilla.

DizneyPryncess

I called the Boardwalk to have a cake delivered to my room for next week. They were very nice & helpful! I could do a 6,8 or 10 inch cake. Only the 10 inch cakes could be done with a character. 8 inch can be customized but no characters only flowers, 6 inch cannot be customized. (This is what the CM told me my options were, I don't know if others have had different experiences.)

So I got the 10 inch cake that feeds 16 because I wanted a character (haha, there's two of us!). We have a fridge in our room, so we will be eating cake ALL week. I got vanilla cake, with chocolate mousse filling & chocolate icing. It has a pirate mickey & mickey head confetti on it and I had a happy birthday message written on it to my husband. It should be waiting there an hour after we check in! I'll take pictures & let everyone know how it was when I get back. :)

djpoore94

If you don't mind me asking, could you tell me what the cost was for that cake (which sounds wonderful by the way)? I would love to do something for our anniversary on our trip.

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
I called the Boardwalk to have a cake delivered to my room for next week. They were very nice & helpful! I could do a 6,8 or 10 inch cake. Only the 10 inch cakes could be done with a character. 8 inch can be customized but no characters only flowers, 6 inch cannot be customized. (This is what the CM told me my options were, I don't know if others have had different experiences.)

So I got the 10 inch cake that feeds 16 because I wanted a character (haha, there's two of us!). We have a fridge in our room, so we will be eating cake ALL week. I got vanilla cake, with chocolate mousse filling & chocolate icing. It has a pirate mickey & mickey head confetti on it and I had a happy birthday message written on it to my husband. It should be waiting there an hour after we check in! I'll take pictures & let everyone know how it was when I get back. :)

I can't wait to see this cake!!! Have a great trip!! :sohappy:

DizneyPryncess

If you don't mind me asking, could you tell me what the cost was for that cake (which sounds wonderful by the way)? I would love to do something for our anniversary on our trip.

It was $40, plus $10 for adding a character. More than I would normally pay for a cake when there's only 2 of us, but I'm making an exception since it's his birthday and he always is the one planning things for me. :)

wdwmomof3

Original Poster
picture.php

Mom and Dad celebrated there 40th anniversay in December of 2007. I ordered a the cake via The Cake Hotline (the phone number is 407-827-2253). They do require 48 hours notice. The cake was so cute and YUMMO! I would definately do it again! I think this cake ran us about $40 dollars.

Where did you have this cake at, was it a resort or in a park? The more I look at it, the more I like it. :)

wdwmomof3

Original Poster

Are they charging you a delivery fee, or are you staying at the BoardWalk?

Also, I know this is asking a lot, but will you take a picture of any cakes that you see? I am going to do this when we are there in Sept to try to help others when they order a cake. :) I have never been into the Boardwalk Bakery, they may have some on display in there.:shrug:

I found these pictures on Photobucket today. These two must be the Saralee pre-made cakes.

100_1374.jpg

Here is another one.
Disney2007-22.jpg

This one is from the Coral Reef
Disney1060.jpg

Someone posted this one of wedding cakes.
MickeyThemedCakes.jpg

Another one from Coral Reef.
CIMG2287.jpg

polynesiangirl

Oh, I wish I had a pic handy of the one my folks got for me. It was for my 13th birthday (which, yes, was over 10 years ago now...) but it was a bit different from most of the ones pictured here. I believe they ordered it from the Contemporary. It had that fondant-style frosting and lots of orange and pink polka dots on it, as well as a ceramic Mickey figurine on top which I know I still have around here somewhere...

sarahlovesyou

Cake for Birthday

Hi,
I'm looking to get my dad a cake for his birthday when we go to the rose and crown restaurant in epcot. i saw on this site and other sites you can get like cakes with characters on top. i don't really like the ones with white chocolate characters as i find them a bit weird looking. i have seen on other sites cakes with white chocolate characters which are hand painted. i have seen a goofy and a mickey. i was looking to get a mickey as the socecer, from fantasimic but i dunno if they do them.

has any one got a cake had a cake with like a 3D character on or has anyone got any pictures of any?

wdwmomof3

Original Poster
Hi,
I'm looking to get my dad a cake for his birthday when we go to the rose and crown restaurant in epcot. i saw on this site and other sites you can get like cakes with characters on top. i don't really like the ones with white chocolate characters as i find them a bit weird looking. i have seen on other sites cakes with white chocolate characters which are hand painted. i have seen a goofy and a mickey. i was looking to get a mickey as the socecer, from fantasimic but i dunno if they do them.

has any one got a cake had a cake with like a 3D character on or has anyone got any pictures of any?

I did see a picture of a Goofy and he alone was 75.00 or more. I can''t remember but I think that's right.

I wish that we could get more pictures of different things that we could choose from. :hammer::lol:

I LOVE your cake, MouseMadness. It looks wonderful! :0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom