Pictures of Cakes from Disney World...

SleepingMonk

Was this just in the room waiting for you when you checked in? It's a nice little set up. Did you pay for this or was it just a surprise gift from Disney? That'd be some nice gift!

It would normally be something you would have to order in advance but this time they mixed up our reservation and had that in the room as a small apology. They also had a signed card, a personal note and the small gift in the background. As always Disney goes above and beyond.

toystory 3

disneyengagged044.jpg

wdwmomof3

Original Poster
I need advice we are celebrating DD 6th bday and I want to make this really special I am going to preorder the princess jewelry box with cake but i dont know which restraunt we should do it at. I am hoping to do CRT on her b-day and I wanted to order the slipper cake other places we are going to eat is 1900 Park Fare, Ohana, LeCellier, and Boma for dinner is there one place that does something more special then the others for a dessert? Any photos of the "free" desserts they offer might help me figure out what to do. Please any suggestions of where to do the jewelry box cake would be a great help!!

I know that 1900 Park Fare will give her a free cupcake. My nephew got one there when he turned three. :animwink:

jen2009

My screen picture is of my wedding cake. We had a few choices from Disneys Escape Wedding Package. We got to pick the colors we wanted. I can not get the picture to load or I would insert it here.

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
My screen picture is of my wedding cake. We had a few choices from Disneys Escape Wedding Package. We got to pick the colors we wanted. I can not get the picture to load or I would insert it here.

I want to punch your cake...and by punch your cake I mean eat it!!! :ROFLOL::hammer:

jen2009

I want to punch your cake...and by punch your cake I mean eat it!!! :ROFLOL::hammer:

The icing was 2 inches thick!! Lets just say that we had numerous people go back for seconds. Its was the most delicious cake we have ever had at Disney. Buttercream frosting and marble cake. Hmmm:slurp: Almost tempting enough to take back out of the freezer and eat.:)

DizneyPryncess

I know this is slightly off topic, because the cake I'm posting wasn't actually made at Disney. But the topper was purchased from Disney & given to my wedding cake baker in Pittsburgh who made the cake. Just thought it was worth posting, for those who want to buy the topper & get a wedding cake made at home. It is solid white chocolate...and will be eaten this year for our 1yr anniversary :)

47b8d808b3127cce9854a929391200000077100BbsXDdw2bMa

wdwmomof3

Original Poster
I know this is slightly off topic, because the cake I'm posting wasn't actually made at Disney. But the topper was purchased from Disney & given to my wedding cake baker in Pittsburgh who made the cake. Just thought it was worth posting, for those who want to buy the topper & get a wedding cake made at home. It is solid white chocolate...and will be eaten this year for our 1yr anniversary :)

47b8d808b3127cce9854a929391200000077100BbsXDdw2bMa

WOW! Your cake was beautiful, and that's a great idea to buy the topper at Disney World and have a Disney wedding at home. :)

disneyliv85

Everyone I've ever seen do this ends up spitting it out lol Much luck to ya! We ended up eating ours 1 month after our wedding because we were too scared to leave it in the freezer for a year :lol:

DizneyPryncess

WOW! Your cake was beautiful, and that's a great idea to buy the topper at Disney World and have a Disney wedding at home. :)

Thanks! It worked out really well - Disney was great about helping me plan. I am excited to have our anniversary there and pick out one of these pictures of cakes. It's hard to choose!

Disneyliv85 - I have been fearing how bad this will taste, haha. I have tried to think of a way to preserve the castle instead of eating it. Good idea eating it one month after - that would've been a better idea. :eek:

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
That is adorable!!! oh my gosh, my husband loves Eeyore! I think this is going to have to be his birthday cake. :)

Fallen Angel: The small topper, which is what I had, was $125, and $45 for packaging it in the cooler that they ship it in.

OH! That's not too bad.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom