Pictures of Cakes from Disney World...

DizneyPryncess

wdwmomof3: I'm so sorry I didn't see your message before I left for my trip! The Boardwalk Bakery seriously had almost no cakes on display. It's very small, and they mainly sell sandwiches, pastries & cookies. We actually had lunch & dinner there.

They had 2 cakes on display that you could buy. One was just a plain white cake w/the 4 princess plastic figurines on it. I honestly thought it looked like something from any grocery store. They also had the really awesome frozen mickey head cakes, and miniature versions of it.

I did stay at the Boardwalk, but I was still told I was charged a delivery fee. I never asked what it was, because at that point I was already paying so much for the cake that I figured what did it matter. They did say there would be a delivery charge though.

Here's a picture of the cake! It was delicious, and we ate it all week from our fridge. It stayed good!

picture.php

picture.php

Tater48

Here is the cake that Marie from KK helped me order for our Anniversary dinner at the Crystal Palace. 32 Dollars. 8 inch cake, 5 people ate off it and we didn't even eat half of it, so after a meal, 8-10 people could easily eat off of one like it.

14t0l7n.jpg

wdwmomof3

Original Poster
The cakes look wonderful!!! I absolutely can not wait to order ours. :sohappy:I hope that it turns out good too.

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
I just ordered my DH's bday cake today! :sohappy: I changed it from having it delivered to the Rose and Crown on his actual bday - being that we would have to carry around the left over cake for the whole night! :lol: I am having it delievered to the Cali Grill for the day before his bday - a no park day. When I ordered the cake today, I ended up having to call the Contemporary and then they connected me to someone to order the cake on the cake line. I had tried to call and I kept having to leave messages - similar to what happened when I tried to call the Epcot line. And I never heard back - from the Epcot line or the resort line. According to the MK line - they are short staffed. Just a heads up if you are trying to order a cake last minute.

I ordered a 8" Vanilla Buttercream cake - with Mickey and a message to my DH! I'm so excited! I'll post the pic in a couple of weeks!! :sohappy:

DizneyPryncess

I just ordered my DH's bday cake today! :sohappy: I changed it from having it delivered to the Rose and Crown on his actual bday - being that we would have to carry around the left over cake for the whole night! :lol: I am having it delievered to the Cali Grill for the day before his bday - a no park day. When I ordered the cake today, I ended up having to call the Contemporary and then they connected me to someone to order the cake on the cake line. I had tried to call and I kept having to leave messages - similar to what happened when I tried to call the Epcot line. And I never heard back - from the Epcot line or the resort line. According to the MK line - they are short staffed. Just a heads up if you are trying to order a cake last minute.

I ordered a 8" Vanilla Buttercream cake - with Mickey and a message to my DH! I'm so excited! I'll post the pic in a couple of weeks!! :sohappy:

8 inch!! They made me order a 10 inch cake to get a character!! Glad you got to order what you wanted. Sounds delicious, and I can't wait to see pictures. :)

Sounds like the Contemporary did the same thing for you that Boardwalk did for me. It's easier going straight through the resort than dealing w/the hotline.

wdwmomof3

Original Poster
does the trex restaurant have a cake that i can get for my 18th birthday in the Worl or could I get one sent to my hotel room at ASM?:shrug:

I am sure that T Rex would offer something but if it were me, and for my 18th B'day, I would get something special from a Disney resort. Will you be eating at a Disney table service place?

snookie5605

here is a picture of our anniversary cake from narcoosee's last year
(09/08). i had ordered a cake with the white chocolate castle and they did all of this and only charged me $30!!! it was a shock and it was beautiful!

cake.jpg

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
8 inch!! They made me order a 10 inch cake to get a character!! Glad you got to order what you wanted. Sounds delicious, and I can't wait to see pictures. :)

Sounds like the Contemporary did the same thing for you that Boardwalk did for me. It's easier going straight through the resort than dealing w/the hotline.

Yeah - she said it was fine - and I was kind of expecting the 10" requirement. It's weird how each place has different requirements. I can't wait to see what it looks like! I'll post a pic for sure!! :sohappy:

islesgirl

Does anyone know if you can get the glass slipper dessert at Boma? I am going in 2 weeks and my cousin and his fiance just got engaged so I was thinking of getting them for them as a surprise. Tomorrow is the day I can call to order so I was just seeing if anyone knew ahead of time

DizneyPryncess

Does anyone know if you can get the glass slipper dessert at Boma? I am going in 2 weeks and my cousin and his fiance just got engaged so I was thinking of getting them for them as a surprise. Tomorrow is the day I can call to order so I was just seeing if anyone knew ahead of time

Last I heard, the glass slipper dessert was only available at Grand Floridian restaurants & Cinderella's Royal Table. Someone correct me if that's changed.

GrannyJill2

Wow! Those cakes are SO cute. Too bad we didn't get one like that when my daughter ordered a cake for my grandson's 6th birthday. We were supposed to eat dinner and have cake at the Sci Fi Drive-In, so she placed the cake order at the same time she made the ADR.

When we showed up for our dinner, she asked about the cake. The server gave her a blank look and dashed back in the kitchen. Long after we had finished our meal and were waiting for the big surprise, another server dashed out with a lovely cake full of roses (for a 6-year-old boy!!!). Happy Birthday was hastily scribbled on the ice-cold cake. What a disappointment!

islesgirl

Well I just ordered a cake for my parent's 35th anniversary. I ordered a 10 inch cake with a Minnie/Mickey design on it. I had seen an 8 inch on here somewhere, but they told me they had a 6 in and then a 10in...oh well, what is an extra 2 inches, lol. We have 10 people, and some of them have major sweet teeth! Hopefully my parents and surprised and it looks, and tastes, great!!!

islesgirl

I also asked about the glass slipper and they said I had to call the Disney Florist. I tried calling them but got no answer, so I e-mailed them. Waiting for a reply

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom