New Walt Disney World Magazine

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
I'm so sorry if my e-mailing the magazine upset you, blacktheidiot. I must have missed the message you are referring to within the 260 posts that this thread contains. I'm the one who e-mailed the mag so what's the big deal?

Chill....I said it was funny that he posted a message and litterally the next message I think was one saying "Hey I emailed him and this is what he said".

No personal attack. If I wanted to fight you I would just spit in a Hallmark Card and mail it to you...Now how you gonna act? :hammer:

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Oh and until I see some of you Texans posting messages how you got it Im walking to my mailbox with ZERO excitement....

sbkline

Any of you Texans get it today!!!

Nope no luck. Anyone want my bed bath & beyond coupon? water bill? something from the property tax assessor?

And to think, a couple days ago, Tim said that he had talked to some people who had already got theirs. So do those people live right next door to the mailhouse, or what? :shrug:

Not only is this getting really frustrating, but the other annoying thing is that if you Texans haven't even gotten it, then I can forget about getting mine up here in Illinois tommorrow or Saturday. Monday would seem unlikely at this point, then the mail doesn't even run Tuesday. So I may be looking at the end of next week on mine. I realize that media mail is slower than first class, but this thing was supposedly mailed out last week and you folks in Texas still haven't gotten it yet. What are they using...the Pony Express???

sbkline

Nada for me here.

I hate to say it, but for the first time, I'm actually starting to doubt the validity of this thing. Up until now, I've been confident that there is a magazine and that we will get it in due time. I've accepted that they took a few extra weeks to tweek it to perfection and all, and that it finally went out last week. However, after a week and people in Texas, where it was supposedly mailed out from, STILL have seen nothing in their mailbox and the only people who have supposedly received their copy are buddies of the editor, I am actually starting to wonder if this may actually be a scam all along. :shrug:

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
I hate to say it, but for the first time, I'm actually starting to doubt the validity of this thing. Up until now, I've been confident that there is a magazine and that we will get it in due time. I've accepted that they took a few extra weeks to tweek it to perfection and all, and that it finally went out last week. However, after a week and people in Texas, where it was supposedly mailed out from, STILL have seen nothing in their mailbox and the only people who have supposedly received their copy are buddies of the editor, I am actually starting to wonder if this may actually be a scam all along. :shrug:

I hope not. Someone could have faked that registration and signed up as "Tim" and posted that stuff here.

trr1

i was waiting for any response before i ordered hope it gets here soon for you people them let me know how it is

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom