New Walt Disney World Magazine

Disneykidder

I e-mailed the magazine yesterday and got a reply today. The response said that they have just been MAILED and should reach us by the end of the week!!:)

I cannot wait to get this magazine. I hope it is along the style of The Disney Magazine...I loved that mag. I also hope it is longer than Orlando Attractions, too.

sbkline

I e-mailed the magazine yesterday and got a reply today. The response said that they have just been MAILED and should reach us by the end of the week!!:)

I cannot wait to get this magazine. I hope it is along the style of The Disney Magazine...I loved that mag. I also hope it is longer than Orlando Attractions, too.

I know I've said this before, but I hope it's ALOT better than the Disney Magazine. I used to really look forward to buying the latest issue, but now when I look back through them, I don't see what I saw in that magazine. There are more advertisments and features on DL and other parks than what there is about WDW. In each issue, out of 80 pages or so, there were probably only 5 or 10 pages or so of real substance and the rest was just junk. I hope this magazine does a heck of a lot better.

I don't know how long the Orlando Attractions magazine is, but this new magazine is supposed to be about 80 pages, and that's about how long the Disney Magazine was.

Raven66

I guess it still can't be as bad as last week when I actually did see a magazine in my mailbox, only to be disappointed when I took it out to see that it was some silly magazine that my wife subscribes to. :lol:

As long as there is no bills in the mailbox when I get out there, I'm a happy person.:sohappy:

sbkline

As long as there is no bills in the mailbox when I get out there, I'm a happy person.:sohappy:

I think I'd prefer the bills, personally. I already know that those come every month and I am expecting them. But when I'm waiting for a magazine that I've been looking forward to, and I think I finally see it in the mailbox only to find out that it's the latest issue of "All You", that's a pretty cruel disappointment! At least when I open the box and see bills, I don't have some initial rush of excitement that I have finally got my magazine! :ROFLOL:

yankspy

I think I'd prefer the bills, personally. I already know that those come every month and I am expecting them. But when I'm waiting for a magazine that I've been looking forward to, and I think I finally see it in the mailbox only to find out that it's the latest issue of "All You", that's a pretty cruel disappointment! At least when I open the box and see bills, I don't have some initial rush of excitement that I have finally got my magazine! :ROFLOL:
I had the same thing happen to me last week. I opened the mailbox and I saw a magazine that had a giraffe on the cover. I quickly thought "Wow, I guess they went with AK for the first cover", only to find out that it was my "Smithsonian" magazine.:lol:

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
It's pretty weird that Tim came on here and posted a message about what's going on and people are still emailing him about it.

Raven66

True, True.

Today there was no magazine OR bills. But I did get some Burger King coupons. Now there's a party. :lol:

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
I'm saying it is funny because he gave his explanation and people are still emailing him.

Like hello...read the thread!

Disneykidder

I'm so sorry if my e-mailing the magazine upset you, blacktheidiot. I must have missed the message you are referring to within the 260 posts that this thread contains. I'm the one who e-mailed the mag so what's the big deal?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom