New Walt Disney World Magazine

sbkline

Hi everyone,

I don't know if this has been posted already, but I just heard that coming soon will be a new magazine focusing on Walt Disney World.

http://www.celebrationspress.com/

Looks pretty good. Anyone hear of it? What does everyone think?

Johnny

Never heard about it, but I'm pretty excited about it if it's true. I tried to subscribe to the old Disney Magazine a few years ago, and right when I subscribed was the time that they decided to stop publication. I got my check back and a letter telling me that the magazine no longer exists. :( So before I pay for any subscription for this one, perhaps I'll wait until I see it on the magazine racks first.

Hrudey3032

Man I hope they have that here in Indianapolis to buy at Borders bookstore or Waldenbooks. I to will wait til I see if it is worth it before ordering a subscription but if not available locally I will definitely do it.

TakeMeThere81

That would be pretty cool! I'm with others on here, I had a subscription to Disney Magazine and they discontinued it. :( So now I have a subscription to Family fun til like 2011...

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
If I am not mistaken Lou Mongello is pretty heavily involved with this publication. If that is the case it should be a pretty good read.

BrennaRN

I think I'll wait to see it on the bookstore shelves like the others and then subscribe to it. It looks fascinating and if it's true I can't wait.

WV_Jayola

Guys....this magazine is the work of Mr. Lou Mongello. I can personally say that there is NO WAY that it will be ANYTHING BUT class. It's going to be a MUST HAVE, i truly believe that. We all need to subscribe to this, to help make sure it does well enough to stick around....

jeff.

markjohns1

For anyone interested in listening to Lou and one of his collaborators talk about the magazine, he announced this on the July 20th episode of the WDW Radio Show. Haven't gotten to the episode on the 27th to see if it is covered more.

Hrudey3032

I think I'll wait to see it on the bookstore shelves like the others and then subscribe to it. It looks fascinating and if it's true I can't wait.

I emailed the people at the magazine and asked if they were going to be on bookstore shelves and here is the reply I got.

Hi Kelly!
Thanks for writing!
Newsstands are probably a bit down the road for us, though when that time
comes I'm sure it will be available throughout the country...time will
tell!
But don't forget we are running a subscription special, that will save you
a trip to the newstand!

Thanks and take care!
Tim Foster
Guide to the Magic/Celebrations Magazine

Original Message:
-----------------
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 05:34:51 -0700 (PDT)
To: tfoster@tgfdesign.com

Will this be available in Indianapolis to buy when it hits newsstands?
Thanks and can't wait to read the new magazine!

Kelly

Needless to say now that I hear they won't start in newstands right off the bat I will most likely subscribe.

STLDisneyFan

This is a definite for me! I really miss the old Disney magazine. Mine also turned into a Family Fun subscription. In fact as I go through my old magazines to recycle I generally save the Disney ones! Can't wait to get the first issue.:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom