New Walt Disney World Magazine

shoes

Woo Hoooo

We got our first issue yesterday here in Indiana!!! Looks great, can't wait to get home to finish it up tonight. I like the "build" of it so far.

On the other hand, I can't believe how negative some of "our" posters are here regarding the magazine without ever seeing it. I would say their glasses are half empty.:veryconfu

Me, I love it.... gimme more. :sohappy:

Mansionbutler

got my mag yesterday!

i got my copy yesterday and love it! Good Job guys! it fills me need of disney. i live 30 miles from Philadelphia so hopefully you all get it soon.

disneytopdog

I must say that I am very impressed with the lack of advertisements in this magazine. Page after page of solid content, and not just silly advertisements every couple of pages. Keep up the good work. I like what I see so far. :wave:

More ads will be coming as the their subscriber numbers go up.

NOLADisneyFan

Original Poster
As the original poster, I feel it my duty to say:

IT HAS ARRIVED IN HARVEY, LA, also, just outside of New Orleans, LA.

Though I have not read it yet, my wife confirmed that it arrived.

:)

sbkline

After reading almost halfway through the magazine, I just wanted to give a few other comments. Hopefully, Tim and the others involved in this magazine will be reading this thread and see the comments posted by myself and others.

First off, as I said before, I like it. I like the featured attractions idea and the featured resorts idea. I like that they have many articles of solid substance and not just fluff, like in the old Disney Magazine. I haven't read the article yet on Victoria and Alberts, but I like that they did a write up on a restaraunt, and I hope that a "featured restaraunts" section will be a regular part of the magazine, along with the "featured attractions" and "featured hotel" section. And I like the "kids corner" section, or whatever it's called...the section with the brain teasers and such. I enjoyed sitting in the breakroom today and doing the little puzzles in there. Two comments on that, though. First off, maybe it should not be called "kids" corner, since us adults enjoy it, too. LOL But on a more serious note, one error I did notice is that it said that the answers were on page 71, but in reality, they were on page 69 or something like that. Not a super big deal, but something to correct nevertheless.

I have enjoyed this first issue and look forward to future issues. IMO, it is superior to the old Disney Magazine and I hope Tim and his team keep up the good work. I'm impressed so far.

sensfan85

Nothing yet from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada yet. However, I did receive my DME luggage tags for my upcoming trip. SWEET! :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom