Trip Report More Fun than I ever Imagined on the Re-Imagined Magic!

It’s time for a trip report on the brand new Disney Magic!! Okay not-quite-as-new-as-if-I’d-written-this-report-in-October Disney Magic!

Sorry. I’m only a couple of trips behind now at least! :D

Who: Myself, Heather and Missy! Here’s our (bad) phone selfie!

What: The inaugural sailing of the reimagined Disney Magic. It actually wasn’t supposed to be the inaugural sailing but the inaugural sailing was cancelled due to damage the ship sustained when crossing the ocean. I hated that for those booked, but I was not sad to be the first ones onboard! :oops:

Where: A two night cruise to nowhere out of Miami! Short and sweet. Our motto was no time for sleep! We could sleep when we got home.

mickeysshoes

Oh and we got see the Magic as we left port she was still in port and all the crew aboard waves to us and they played all the horn tunes as we went by.

mrdrift

Loving the trip report that you are sharing with all of us. Can't wait for the rest of the trip report and pictures of that beautiful ship "Dream". I only dream I can convince my family to go on a Disney cruise.

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
That ice cream cone is Spectacular! Your pics are beautiful as always:).

Thank you, Allym! :)

Killing it, Tammy!

I need to be looking at hotels in Miami.... I wonder which have shuttles to the port....

Ah! The Magic! Our favorite! Love love love seeing her new frills.

Agreed on Parrot Cay ---> Cariocas. PC was not my favorite either. C's looks really refreshing, tho.

Your photo bombers are da bomb! Looks like a whole lotta fun was had.

Keep it coming! I can't get enough of your killer reflections of the awesomest ship in the fleet!

Your favorite ship!! :)
Carioca's is great. I really love it.
And photo bombers do make trips more fun.

What: The inaugural sailing of the reimagined Disney Magic. It actually wasn’t supposed to be the inaugural sailing but the inaugural sailing was cancelled due to damage the ship sustained when crossing the ocean. I hated that for those booked, but I was not sad to be the first ones onboard! :oops:

We were on the Dream in October and had lots of guest on our trip that should have been on the cancelled Magic trip. Since the Magic was a 7 night trip they were able to leave stuff in cabins and re-board for another go around. Some of the guest seemed to be ok with it and some of they did a lot of complaining. All just in general for having been put out of their original booked trip.
Oh and we got see the Magic as we left port she was still in port and all the crew aboard waves to us and they played all the horn tunes as we went by.

I bet you did! I was booked on that first sailing and had to cancel. Man I wish I hadn't because they all got a free cruise!

That's super cool. :)

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Thanks for sharing!! Great start and nice pictures ;)

Thanks, Flagg! :)

Loving the trip report that you are sharing with all of us. Can't wait for the rest of the trip report and pictures of that beautiful ship "Dream". I only dream I can convince my family to go on a Disney cruise.

Fingers crossed for you, Mrdrift! :)

Although there is nothing quite like coffee alcoholic drink she had late one night @polymissy. Esp when you are trying to go to sleep

:cool:

KappleB2

I LOVE that framed music of "A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes" !!! One of the best songs ever written (in my opinion) :D
And I wish I took pictures as beautifully as you do! You inspire me to learn more about my camera and do better!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom