Trip Report More Fun than I ever Imagined on the Re-Imagined Magic!

It’s time for a trip report on the brand new Disney Magic!! Okay not-quite-as-new-as-if-I’d-written-this-report-in-October Disney Magic!

Sorry. I’m only a couple of trips behind now at least! :D

Who: Myself, Heather and Missy! Here’s our (bad) phone selfie!

What: The inaugural sailing of the reimagined Disney Magic. It actually wasn’t supposed to be the inaugural sailing but the inaugural sailing was cancelled due to damage the ship sustained when crossing the ocean. I hated that for those booked, but I was not sad to be the first ones onboard! :oops:

Where: A two night cruise to nowhere out of Miami! Short and sweet. Our motto was no time for sleep! We could sleep when we got home.

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Yep now sweet-pee_1993 and Disneyfalcon have done it.

I am gonna have to figure out time to take a cruise...or two

As an art teacher i am a detail freak and i know it so this sounds like everybit of what i would enjoy so it would be worth putting myself on a boat.

Thanks for lighting the fire!

High five, Kelly! :)

Disneygal1

@Disneygal1, consider joining the 2nd Annual WDWMagic Girls Cruise in September! Had to say it. :D

And any other ladies who've been inspired by @Disneyfalcon's wonderful cruise trip reports. Join us!! Sept 21-25, still time to get on board, we're a fun group!!

See link in my signature for details, or just ask @Disneyfalcon !! She can find you a roommate if you need one!

(Thread hijack over)

Ahh, I want to do it so bad, but I will be in school:cry: ...but the WDWFamily cruise maybe a good option, which is next June...:D ***end thread hijack***

PartOfYourWorld

So now that I've seen the chandelier from the top floor of the lobby it looks really nice from that angle!

I love all your lobby pictures!!!!

Thanks for all the responses to my last post too :) Glad to hear they will have heated pools while in Norway (still secretly hoping you change your 9 night to our 7 night hehe) not sure when I'll actually use it though if we're too busy soaking up the scenery! Just bought some travel books too! (You may have been featured in a book I bought ;) so If I see you & have it you're signing it!)

It's okay being trusting, I wish I could leave it on a chair (of course I would cover it too) maybe I'm too paranoid about it! LOL.

have a great time at Aulani!

Cesar R M

Well who wouldn't?

I'm packing now!! T-one hour!!

Totally need dancing banana emoticons.

s6i6Q.gif

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
So now that I've seen the chandelier from the top floor of the lobby it looks really nice from that angle!

I love all your lobby pictures!!!!

Thanks for all the responses to my last post too :) Glad to hear they will have heated pools while in Norway (still secretly hoping you change your 9 night to our 7 night hehe) not sure when I'll actually use it though if we're too busy soaking up the scenery! Just bought some travel books too! (You may have been featured in a book I bought ;) so If I see you & have it you're signing it!)

It's okay being trusting, I wish I could leave it on a chair (of course I would cover it too) maybe I'm too paranoid about it! LOL.

have a great time at Aulani!

I'll totally sign it! Lol!

I wouldn't mind switching if the time his better for us! We have lots of friends on the 7 nighter!

Thank you for reading! Aulani was great! We left there today but we've still got three nights in Hawaii so don't feel too bad for me! :)

PartOfYourWorld

I'll totally sign it! Lol!

I wouldn't mind switching if the time his better for us! We have lots of friends on the 7 nighter!

Thank you for reading! Aulani was great! We left there today but we've still got three nights in Hawaii so don't feel too bad for me! :)

Glad you had a great time! my heart aches terribly for you :p Have a great rest of trip!

joanna71985

I loved the late-night lobby pictures. That is definitely something I would do (I did wind up laying down in the front part of the building in China, because the ceiling was gorgeous)

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Glad you had a great time! my heart aches terribly for you :p Have a great rest of trip!

Well it was rough you know. :)

I loved the late-night lobby pictures. That is definitely something I would do (I did wind up laying down in the front part of the building in China, because the ceiling was gorgeous)

Yay! Joanna joins the photographers-who-will-look-silly-for-pictures club! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom