Trip Report More Fun than I ever Imagined on the Re-Imagined Magic!

It’s time for a trip report on the brand new Disney Magic!! Okay not-quite-as-new-as-if-I’d-written-this-report-in-October Disney Magic!

Sorry. I’m only a couple of trips behind now at least! :D

Who: Myself, Heather and Missy! Here’s our (bad) phone selfie!

What: The inaugural sailing of the reimagined Disney Magic. It actually wasn’t supposed to be the inaugural sailing but the inaugural sailing was cancelled due to damage the ship sustained when crossing the ocean. I hated that for those booked, but I was not sad to be the first ones onboard! :oops:

Where: A two night cruise to nowhere out of Miami! Short and sweet. Our motto was no time for sleep! We could sleep when we got home.

joanna71985

Gah! That hotel room was high up! :eek:

Yay for another TR! I never sailed on the old Magic, but I LOVED the new Magic (and would love to sail again)

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Question, What does these big library-like books have in shutters?
these big lines of books got my attention instantly.
The prints of your photos

You goto a kiosk to lookup your location.. and there is a binder that has all your photos in it. Each binder is different staterooms' photos, etc

That's it! On the Magic and Wonder (still on the Wonder) they used to just line the walls with photos. You have to search through them to find yours! This is way better. :)

1) Yay! New Tammy report.
2) That's supposed to be a chandelier?

Yay! And lol.

The new chandelier was underwhelming to say the least! Loved your photos from your hotel. They looked great!

Thank you popsicletrees! :)

Gah! That hotel room was high up! :eek:

Yay for another TR! I never sailed on the old Magic, but I LOVED the new Magic (and would love to sail again)

Very high!

The new Magic is awesome. :)

flynnibus

Premium Member
wow.. that larger adult pool area would sure be nice on the big ships. Seems they amp'd up the kid pools on the new ships and trimmed the adult areas relatively.

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
wow.. that larger adult pool area would sure be nice on the big ships. Seems they amp'd up the kid pools on the new ships and trimmed the adult areas relatively.

The pool on the Magic and Wonder are nice sizes. Not all of that is deep/swimming water, but definitely more than the newer ships.

sweetpee_1993

Killing it, Tammy!

I need to be looking at hotels in Miami.... I wonder which have shuttles to the port....

Ah! The Magic! Our favorite! Love love love seeing her new frills.

Agreed on Parrot Cay ---> Cariocas. PC was not my favorite either. C's looks really refreshing, tho.

Your photo bombers are da bomb! Looks like a whole lotta fun was had.

Keep it coming! I can't get enough of your killer reflections of the awesomest ship in the fleet!

mickeysshoes

What: The inaugural sailing of the reimagined Disney Magic. It actually wasn’t supposed to be the inaugural sailing but the inaugural sailing was cancelled due to damage the ship sustained when crossing the ocean. I hated that for those booked, but I was not sad to be the first ones onboard! :oops:

We were on the Dream in October and had lots of guest on our trip that should have been on the cancelled Magic trip. Since the Magic was a 7 night trip they were able to leave stuff in cabins and re-board for another go around. Some of the guest seemed to be ok with it and some of they did a lot of complaining. All just in general for having been put out of their original booked trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom