Magic Kingdom-What is your favorite CM ride operator costume ???

Magic Kingdomn-What is your favorite CM ride operator costume ???

• Dumbo

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Splash Mountain

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Space Mountain

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • All Dark Rides-Pooh, Snow White, Peter Pan, etc.

• Pirates of the Caribbean

Votes: 10 13.0%
  • It's A Small World

• Haunted Mansion

Votes: 54 70.1%
  • Carousel of Progress

• Tomorrowland Transit Authority

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Jungle Cruise

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Walt Disney World Railroad

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Cinderella's Carousel

• Total voters

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
New poll! So, as all the fans on here have their favorite rides, shows, food, etc at the World; I'm sure we're all partial to a certain costume worn there as well. So the specific question is:

What is your favorite Magic Kingdom cast member ride operator costume???

Now this is just pertaining to the CM's that operate an actual ride you can get on at the MK-no shows, parades, etc. I'll have another poll for Epcot and DHS later. And as always I probably didn't get EVERY attraction, but I made sure I put the main ones in. Enjoy!

SirGoofy

^You rang? :lol:

JC's are so comforabtle, gotta go with them. Oh and just to let the OP know, all of Fantasyland, Tomorrowland, and Frontierland have the same costumes. So having different choices in each land doesn't make much sense.:wave:

bates1960

SirGoofy, all of Frontierland and Tomorrowland do not share the same costumes. The Indy Speedway is different then the rest of Tomorrowland, and BTM and Splash have different costumes as well. :wave:

SirGoofy

The Indy Speedway is different then the rest of Tomorrowland, and BTM and Splash have different costumes as well. :wave:

I'm sorry I forgot about the speedway, that's still an attraction?:lol:

And as for the difference between Spalsh and Thunder, explain it too me because I've never noticed one.

jeopardyfish

I love the Splash Mountain costumes...they go well with the character of the mind and have I lately mentioned my unconditional love for that ride lately? :) Incidentally, have the costumes there changed lately? When I went in March the ladies had on a fuzzy poncho-type costume (descriptive, I know) that I didn't see this time in June; perhaps this is due to the heat in June? A few other rides came close behind for me...although I voted for Splash Mountain, I have to admit that I found it incredibly humorous to see CMs in their Haunted Mansion costumes near the outside extension of the Haunted Mansion queue across from Columbia Harbour House beckoning/patrolling before the Celebrate A Dream Come True Parade; they really looked hilarious out in the open :). Also, if you look from the right angle, the CMs in those costumes walking on the conveyor belts onto the Doom Buggies loading and unloading areas look very ghostly ;).

I'm sorry I forgot about the speedway, that's still an attraction?
God love you! :D That was the favorite of one member of our party, so we all had to ride it many, many times. It might have livened the ride up a bit if the No Bumping rule were not enforced ;)z

Mrs.Toad

Visuals would be great here if anyone has them.

I have to say the Haunted Mansion. The black and green costumes and their design go with the attraction very well. They are the most distinct in my memory.

A few years ago I purchased from outside the Mansion ,Mickey and Minnie dolls dressed like the cast members from the attraction.

They are so cute! I still have them and they decorate my home on Halloween.

bates1960

BTM costumes are a green checkered shirt for guys, red/pink shirt for girls. Splash is a blue and white checkered shirt for guys, and a blue shirt with a purple design pattern for girls. Both wear the same pants.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom