Lots & Lots Of Food Report WITH Pictures First Ever???

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
This is the most helpful thread i've read in here. I like the resturant names,food discriptions and prices. Thanks.:sohappy:

Glad I could help. I used to HATE when I wanted to try new places to eat and could not find ANY pictures of the food. Hopefully this thread will stick around so that nobody will wonder about a lot of places anymore.

mpoppins217

Wolfgang Puck Express

Well we had plans to go to Planet Hollywood for Crunch Chicken but with a 2 hour wait we said no. We made our way over to WP and Collen and I shared a the Turkey Sandwich and Nick got the Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf. Our sandwich was pretty good and Nick was LOVING his meatloaf. The Creme here was so stupidly good. We all agreed that it was the best we had ever ate before.

Total Bill $45.05

Just wondering if you've ever been to Brown Derby at DHS and had their creme brulee and how it compares? IMHO it's the best I've had anywhere (The World and elsewhere) but would be a great incentive to try WP on my next trip if it's that good!

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Just wondering if you've ever been to Brown Derby at DHS and had their creme brulee and how it compares? IMHO it's the best I've had anywhere (The World and elsewhere) but would be a great incentive to try WP on my next trip if it's that good!

Never been there before. But I've had it at WPE 2 times now and both times its was insane.

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
And hey your reports are UNREAL!!!

This was my 1st real trip takin pics of food and they are great but your pics blew me away :sohappy:

Thanks! I'm enjoying your work as well! I got lucky and got my hands on a real nice camera before I left.

Main Street USA

Great report, but I just can't get past your very first post. California Grill not good? Really?

CG is our favorite restaurant on property and is something that should NOT be missed. On the other hand, you seem to love Le Cellier. I've eaten there 5 times and NEVER had a good experience. It's insanely small in there, and even with a reservation, you wait. The food is good, but certainly not anything better than the other nice TS places to eat in WDW. I would say I got unlucky there, but 5 times? Not likely.

I just don't get the love for Le Cellier and the dislike of California Grill. To each his own, I guess.

tampabrad

YUM YUM YUM!!!!!!!

Everything looked great!!! Actually the sandwich at WPE looked pretty weak. That place just doesn't do it for me.

I am very glad to hear you enjoyed Coral Reef. I have never had a bad experience there and so many people seem to give it a bad rep here.

Very upset to hear about Sci Fi. I have lunch there quite a bit and never had a bad experience. The food is just average, but the shakes and theme make up for it. As for the service, I would have made a comment to mgmt.

Thanks for the report!!!!

mickeysshoes

Awesome pictures!!! Liberty Tree Tavern....was that lunch or dinner. (if you said i missed, and i am sorry). Is the menu different for lunch and dinner??? Thanks very much for all your hard work on all the theads from your trip...I have really enjoyed reading all of them!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom