Lots & Lots Of Food Report WITH Pictures First Ever???

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Teppan Edo Part II

The finished products

Filet Mignon

DSC_1309.jpg

Ebi (Shrimp)

DSC_1314.jpg

Asakusa - sirloin steak and large shrimp

DSC_1316.jpg

DSC_1317.jpg

DSC_1318.jpg

Green Tea Pudding

DSC_1319.jpg

We ate with DJ & Christine here and everyone really enjoyed their meals. DJ has a shrimp allergy and told them that they can cook his food with the shrimp but he just cant eat shrimp. They must have asked him 83,365,376,036,722 times about it...I guess that is a good thing though it was just kind of funny, even the manager came out and asked him about it. I guess the biggest surprise to us all was when they told us they do not have soft serve ice cream. Colleen and I knew from past dinners that the desserts here are a little different, and we convinced DJ and Christine of the same. So now we HAD to pick something and I sure as hell was not getting the Chocolate Ginger Cake, nor was Colleen. Christine got it though and the three of us got Green Tea Pudding. Much to our delight it was pretty freaking good. Christine ate like 2 bites of her cake and agreed it was very weird. DJ ate it though and said he liked it. He also likes kissing the guys on the other team after our softball games so anything has to taste better than that...right?

Total Bill $77.90 for Colleen and I

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Liberty Tree Tavern

Bread & Butter (The Most Awesome Butter Ever)

DSC_1543.jpg

DECLARATION SALAD - Tossed Mixed Greens, served with our special Tavern Strawberry Vinaigrette Dressing

DSC_1542.jpg

PATRIOT'S PLATTER - Roasted turkey breast, carved beef, and smoked pork loin, with mashed potatoes, seasonal vegetables, herb bread stuffing, and Macaroni and Cheese.

DSC_1544.jpg

DSC_1545.jpg

DSC_1546.jpg

DSC_1547.jpg

DSC_1548.jpg

DSC_1549.jpg

Fruit crisp with vanilla ice cream

DSC_1551.jpg

Good ol Thanksgiving food! I find myself eating a ton of rolls with that crazy butter! Also the turkey and gravy are a fav as well. Can you really go wrong eating a Thanksgiving meal in September, or any part of the year actually? No.

Total Bill $63.88

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Tony's Town Square

Bread & Oil

DSC_1943.jpg

Seafood Diavoli Linguini pasta with Clams, Mussels, Calamari, Shrimp, and Salmon in a spicy Tomato sauce

DSC_1944.jpg

NY Strip Steak - Port Wine Sauce, Roasted Potatoes and Broccolini

DSC_1945.jpg

Birthday Chocolate Sundae

DSC_1946.jpg

Assorted Gelato Italian style ice cream vanilla

DSC_1947.jpg

Tiramisu espresso soaked lady fingers, whipped mascarpone and dark chocolate shavings

DSC_1949.jpg

Wow, Tony's had arguable the third best steak I have ever had at WDW. It was perfect. Colleen LOVED her Seafood Diavoli as well. I had some of her shrimp and it was very tasty. She loved her tiramisu as well. I was not really feeling any of the desserts so I ordered the vanilla gelato which was really icy like a freezer burn on the outside. I ditched that and pretty much polished off most of the sundae.

Total Bill $72.79

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Mrs Potts Cupboard

Strawberry Shortcake

DSC_1977.jpg

LOVED it. Anytime I can get some strawberry desserts I am a happy camper. Colleen got a Coke float and Nick got a chocolate sundae but I ran away and ate mine before I could think to take pics of theirs.

Total Bill $13.39

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Wolfgang Puck Express

Rotisserie Turkey Club - avocado, bacon, red onion, plum tomatoes, romaine and remoulade

DSC_2016.jpg

DSC_2017.jpg

Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf - mashed potatoes, port wine sauce and crispy onion rings

DSC_2019.jpg

Creme Brulee

DSC_2018.jpg

Well we had plans to go to Planet Hollywood for Crunch Chicken but with a 2 hour wait we said no. We made our way over to WP and Collen and I shared a the Turkey Sandwich and Nick got the Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf. Our sandwich was pretty good and Nick was LOVING his meatloaf. The Creme here was so stupidly good. We all agreed that it was the best we had ever ate before.

Total Bill $45.05

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Pizzafari

Hot Italian-Style Sandwich served with Chips and Chocolate Mousse

DSC_2263.jpg

DSC_2264.jpg

DSC_2265.jpg

This sandwich was pretty good. The pesto on the tomatoes was a bit over powering but still a pretty good sandwich. The mousse was very good as well.

Total Bill $31.25

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Sci-Fi Dine-Inn

Shrimp Pasta - Bow tie pasta and sauteed shrimp tossed with artichoke hearts, Kalamata olives, baby spinach and feta cheese

DSC_2339.jpg

Smoked St. Louis-style Ribs - Basted with barbecue sauce served with cole slaw and a choice of cucumber-melon salad or french fries

DSC_2340.jpg

Peanut Butter-Chocolate Cake - Warm chocolate cake with a creamy peanut butter center served a la mode

DSC_2343.jpg

Hot Fudge Sundae - vanilla ice cream with hot fudge, whipped cream and a cherry

DSC_2342.jpg

Terrible...just terrible. I am very opinionated but I also have no problem admitting when I am wrong. I was wrong about Sc-Fi. I ate here in 2008 and my ribs were great. I have been defending this place for 2.5 years now. After this trip...no more. Someone posted a picture of the ribs and said some were good and some were bad. I agree. A few ribs were decent and the rest were like wearing a sweat suit, running 52 miles, taking off your sweat suit, fingering your belly button, then licking your finger. Yeah it was that bad. Colleen enjoyed her meal though. She said it was ok, not great just okay. Brian and Tanya really did not care much for their ribs either. Our desserts sucked too. So did our server. He BARELY spoke any language at all let alone English. We had no clue he was saying at any point at all. He was hardly ever around. It WAS busy but we saw a TON of servers all going to each table but this dude was MIA. I'd be surprised if he actually did even work there.

Total Bill $136.52

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Le Cellier Steakhouse

Chef's Favorites - The Chefs have chosen a few of their favorites so you can enjoy a truly exceptional Le Cellier experience

Spicy Chicken and Chipotle Sausage

DSC_2633.jpg

Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup

DSC_2632.jpg

Le Cellier House Burger - with maple barbecue, Black Diamond Cheddar, and crispy onions

DSC_2634.jpg

DSC_2635.jpg

DSC_2636.jpg

DSC_2637.jpg

We wanted to try the burgers at Le Cellier and they were not bad. The come with a maple glaze bbq sauce and I thought it over powered the burger. If I had got it without I think I would have enjoyed my burger much much more. Colleen liked hers and she said she will be sticking with the filet and I agreed.

Total Bill $67.36

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Via Napoli

Strawberry Infusion

DSC_2741.jpg

Quattro Stagioni - eggplant, artichokes, prosciutto, mushrooms

DSC_2743.jpg

DSC_2744.jpg

Margherita - tomato, mozzarella, basil, added pepperoni

DSC_2745.jpg

DSC_2746.jpg

Coppa Di Brutti Ma Buoni - Amarena cherry and vanilla gelato sundae with cookies

DSC_2747.jpg

DSC_2748.jpg

Zeppole di Catarina - ricotta cheese fritters with whipped cream and chocolate sauce

DSC_2751.jpg

Infusion Machines

DSC_2752.jpg

I got the strawberry infusion drink. It was pretty good. A little thick, but not like smoothie thick. The strawberries at the end of the drink were REALLY good being that strawberries are already awesome they sit in that juice and become even better! Well Nick got the Quattro Stagioni pizza and he loved it. Colleen and I loved ours as well. They were a little light on the cheese but they were still amazing. It was nice having pizza that is not the same as any pizza you can get any old place back home. The desserts were all phenomenal as well. The one thing I noticed during our meal is that it was VERY quiet at our table. Normal we are always talking and what not but this time everyone was blown away with how good everything was. We will for sure be eating here next trip!

Total Bill $97.98

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Sunshine Seasons Grill

Strawberry Shortcake

DSC_2761.jpg

DSC_2762.jpg

DSC_2768.jpg

On the way out of Epcot I got 4 slices of the strawberry shortcake! We both ate a piece at Pop then filled our sink with ice and ate the rest when we woke up the next day!

Total Bill $17.00

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Biergarten

DSC_2846.jpg

DSC_2847.jpg

DSC_2848.jpg

DSC_2849.jpg

This place was good but I really don't see any reason to go back. The food was average but it was fun sitting and talking with some people we did not know. I expected a lot more meats than what they had. The chicken was pretty terrible though. The mugs our Coke came in were pretty cool though.

Total Bill $66.01

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Chef Mickey's

DSC_3034.jpg

DSC_3035.jpg

DSC_3036.jpg

DSC_3037.jpg

DSC_3038.jpg

DSC_3039.jpg

DSC_3043.jpg

DSC_3044.jpg

DSC_3045.jpg

We are pretty big fans of Chef Mickey's but this trip really was not that good. The food didn't seem as good as it was last year when we went. The cornbread was amazing as always. The salmon was great too. Everything else was just ok at best. I'm sure we will end up back here next time...maybe for breakfast though?

Total Bill $68.14

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom