Ladder sighting @ CBJ!!!!11!one!!1eleven!

disneydata

Original Poster
I passed through the Country Bear Jamboree today and saw something familiar and thought I would post it up to show everyone. LADDERS AT THE COUNTRY BEAR JAMBOREE! (I apologize for the quality, they were taken on my phone)

One ladder near the front doors
IMG_01521.JPG

And one over to the side
IMG_01531.JPG

There were more, but they were small ones and not worth much excitement. In case you haven't seen it, here is a pic of the sign on the wall
IMG_01491.JPG

And if you didn't believe me when I said the old speakers were OLD, here is proof: one of the speakers they pulled out a few weeks back
IMG_0154.JPG

In related news, the refurb is going well. Each of them is getting a nice cleaning and a fresh coat of fur. There is a computer set up in the center of the room, so it looks like they may be doing some reprogramming on a few of the bears. Don't get your hopes up for the Xmas special as they have already completed a few of them with no signs of decorations.

GymLeaderPhil

I might actually go back to see CBJ after the last time I vowed never to until they replaced the speakers. Had to go by the closed captioning to figure out where the hell we were in the show at times.

Hopefully we're getting some Stretching Room quality speakers!

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
I had a ladder sighting behind the front desk of Pop Century this weekend. I didn't think to snap a pic but my ladder appeared to be working hard as there was a guy standing on it at the time. :lol:

Animaniac93-98

Ladders sleeping on the job? Ugh, nest thing you know they'll be throwing cat calls at fork lifts, soapboxes and other elevating objects.

Wow those speakers are old. I'm sure even the family in act 4 of the Carousel today would even agree with me.

yankspy

Ok "bear" with me (pun intended), im new. Whats the meaning for the ladders?

I'm wondering the same. Let me in!
It is sort of an inside joke that began with someone seeing a ladder during the Mission Space construction I believe. I do not even remember now. Not that I was around back then. Anyway, people became obsessed with the ladder and it is sort of a standing joke now when someone sees one. Just go and do a title search and type in "ladder and you will find countless threads. We have many inside jokes here and you will catch on to most of them soon enough. Welcome to the boards.:wave:

Hot4Hudgens

Haha, ok. I figured it was something along those lines. I saw a picture of one in the "Motivational Posters" thread that seemed to be a hit, lol.

Thanks for the explanation and the welcome. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom