Ladder sighting @ CBJ!!!!11!one!!1eleven!

hemloc

fail-owned-ladder-car-fail.jpg

Quick!!! Ladder's getting away!! :eek:

KaliSplash

I am very excited about the number of ladders assigned to this refurb.

As we know, a single ladder constructed Mission:Space, a ride I thoroughly enjoy. So I am hopeful that the additional ladders at CBJ will mean a first-class re-do.

Perhaps we can rate refurbs and new projects using a ladder scale. "That's a three-ladder refurb."

:ROFLOL:

JimboJones123

A few people have metioned the ladder family "growing". Do the ladders reproduce asexually, or are there male and female versions? I don't need to know the "details", a simple sexual or asexual will be enough.

GymLeaderPhil

A few people have metioned the ladder family "growing". Do the ladders reproduce asexually, or are there male and female versions? I don't need to know the "details", a simple sexual or asexual will be enough.
Every time I see an extension ladder, I will never look at it the same way again.

At least we all know where step ladders come from now...

EDIT: Wow, I guess I missed the post above LOL.

Animaniac93-98

Yes, the ladder is tired from its long walk.

And proceeds to rest and feed on it's usual diet on construction site debris, such as bend nails, wood chips and saw dust. Ladders typically eat several pounds of debris every two hours. It is unclear to scientists today if the ladder has a more extensive diet, however some scholars theorize that gum found on the ground may be part of their diet for it provides needed sugars and "goopiness" these ladders enjoy.

Seriously, are treads like these the reasons Disney doesn't listen to us when we complain about legit stuff?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom