Ladder sighting @ CBJ!!!!11!one!!1eleven!

captainkidd

This is great. I love the Country Bears, but that show was in desperate need of sprucing up, especially the audio, Get that fixed, and it's money!

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Pardon me for being a Debbie Downer - I know the ladder-thing is an inside joke - would someone please clarify for me? :shrug:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Am I the only one that is a little nervous? All these ladders are lying on the ground rather haphazardly. Has show quality fallen so much that we can not even get a ladder in the correct position? I sure hope that this is simply a case of the refurb not being finished and not a taste of things to come. We can only hope that park operations does not try to reopen CBJ before Imagineeing can finish the attraction properly.

EPCOT Explorer

I'm wondering the same. Let me in!

It is sort of an inside joke that began with someone seeing a ladder during the Mission Space construction I believe. I do not even remember now. Not that I was around back then. Anyway, people became obsessed with the ladder and it is sort of a standing joke now when someone sees one. Just go and do a title search and type in "ladder and you will find countless threads. We have many inside jokes here and you will catch on to most of them soon enough. Welcome to the boards.:wave:

Yep...The ladder made a series of appearances for MS and then there was even a time for the SSE refurb.

Heh...My lurker days here...SOOOO long ago.:eek:

EPCOT Explorer

Am I the only one that is a little nervous? All these ladders are lying on the ground rather haphazardly. Has show quality fallen so much that we can not even get a ladder in the correct position? I sure hope that this is simply a case of the refurb not being finished and not a taste of things to come. We can only hope that park operations does not try to reopen CBJ before Imagineeing can finish the attraction properly.

:eek:

*dies of laughter*

Maybe they added touchscreens...? Choose your bear's tomorrow!;):drevil:

Keyda

Wow!!! It took a long time for the ladder to walk from Mission Space to the CBJ! And it looks as if the ladder has been busy reproducing! :ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Pardon me for being a Debbie Downer - I know the ladder-thing is an inside joke - would someone please clarify for me? :shrug:
Shortly before M:S opened one of our forum members (sillyspook13 I think) got a picture of the gift shop from over or around the construction wall. About the only thing notable in that picture was a ladder. The joke started that the ladder was going to be the new ride. Since then many of us have kept an eye out for the ladder and it has turned up in may places such as E:E and even made its way out to DCA for ToT.

rsoxguy

I believe that everyone who questions the diligence of these ladders is incorrect. If you will take a closer look at the picture, they are ladders made for horizontal use rather than vertical , and they are therefore hard at work.:rolleyes:

RiversideBunny

Perhaps they needed a lizard with a ladder to fix things.

I saw in a movie once how, when they had a problem, they called for a lizard with a ladder.
That was the solution.

:)

Thanks for the pictures. Don't worry about the quality. Despite using your phone, they came out quite well.

I'm excited for this refurbishment. The attraction really did need some sprucing up, which could have been avoided if MK management had kept up with the attraction all along. Look at those speakers! They're ancient ... in terms of today's technology that is. While this would be a great opportunity to install the Christmas setup, I doubt it. I think Disney is just focusing on restoring the attraction to a more pristine quality. Adding the Christmas would require more work, and lately, Disney doesn't seem to want to do more than absolutely necessary (hint: much shorter Space Mountain refurbishment).

SirNim

In keeping with the noobish theme of this thread, as set by the thread title "11!one!!1eleven!", and the obsessive fanboy devotion to the cultish manifestation of, of all things, a ladder, please humbly accept my website plug:

CAFEPRESS.COM/WDWLADDER
for all the latest, greatest, Disney World Ladder moichandise!11!!111eleven!1one!11!!!!!

:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom