La Fiesta de MJ

MommytoMJM

Well, we're awake...Tonight I will try to give MJ's meds without the anti nausea meds, not sure how that will go, if badly then I guess we are on our way back to the hospital.....this will be our first day really alone since she got sick and was put in the hospital...

nibblesandbits

joanna71985 said:
Hey Nibbs!:wave: I am doing well. The CP is going very well so far. Unfortunately, with work I can't be in here as much as I would like. Oh well. How are things with you?
sorry, I had to leave last night.

Things are good with me. I only have a few days before the wedding (22 according to my signature) and all is going well with that.

My mom and dad hired my friend to work for them now, so I am training her now. It's weird training your best friend to do something that just kind of comes as second nature to you.

Other than that, I think I might go on a cruise in January now. One of my friends asked me and what's his face if we'd like to go with her and her boyfriend on an eastern Carribbean cruise and we're seriously considering it. It would be like our second honeymoon since my parents will be around for our first.

So all in all, things are good! :D

nibblesandbits

dandaman said:
:wave:

I went to see a movie last night at the theatre... Lord only knows what that could have been. :lookaroun
how was the movie Dan?

Bonny said:
Well, we're awake...Tonight I will try to give MJ's meds without the anti nausea meds, not sure how that will go, if badly then I guess we are on our way back to the hospital.....this will be our first day really alone since she got sick and was put in the hospital...

Hoping that all goes well! :kiss:

tigsmom

MommytoMJM said:

Good luck! ((HUGS))

tigsmom

nibblesandbits said:
sorry, I had to leave last night.

Things are good with me. I only have a few days before the wedding (22 according to my signature) and all is going well with that.

My mom and dad hired my friend to work for them now, so I am training her now. It's weird training your best friend to do something that just kind of comes as second nature to you.

Other than that, I think I might go on a cruise in January now. One of my friends asked me and what's his face if we'd like to go with her and her boyfriend on an eastern Carribbean cruise and we're seriously considering it. It would be like our second honeymoon since my parents will be around for our first.

So all in all, things are good! :D

Why are your parents going with you on your honeymoon? :lookaroun

nibblesandbits

tigsmom said:
Why are your parents going with you on your honeymoon? :lookaroun
well...see they are going to Jamaica with us for the wedding...while everyone else is leaving after 4 days, my parents (and their friends, who now are most likely not going because my mom's friend just fell and broke her hip), my grandma, and my brother will all be down there for 7 days.

I'm kinda not too happy about the whole situation, but I can't change it. All I can do is avoid them if possible after the wedding and see them again when we get on the plane. Knowing my mom though, that might not be possible. (She calls me for EVERYTHING!!!! "Whatcha doing?" )

tigsmom

nibblesandbits said:
well...see they are going to Jamaica with us for the wedding...while everyone else is leaving after 4 days, my parents (and their friends, who now are most likely not going because my mom's friend just fell and broke her hip), my grandma, and my brother will all be down there for 7 days.

I'm kinda not too happy about the whole situation, but I can't change it. All I can do is avoid them if possible after the wedding and see them again when we get on the plane. Knowing my mom though, that might not be possible. (She calls me for EVERYTHING!!!! "Whatcha doing?" )

I'm sorry...

*gives your mom a pair of scissors to cut the strings*

:lol:

nibblesandbits

tigsmom said:
I'm sorry...

*gives your mom a pair of scissors to cut the strings*

:lol:
trust me...she needs the pair of scissors! :lol:

(Example...I'm 22...almost 23 and I still have a curfew! And I will have that curfew until that trip to Jamaica! It's a little insane.

I also can't move into what's his face's apartment until I'm married. Although, I've been moving some of my stuff in slowly, just so it won't be such a huge task when I actually do move in.)

tigsmom

nibblesandbits said:
trust me...she needs the pair of scissors! :lol:

(Example...I'm 22...almost 23 and I still have a curfew! And I will have that curfew until that trip to Jamaica! It's a little insane.

I also can't move into what's his face's apartment until I'm married. Although, I've been moving some of my stuff in slowly, just so it won't be such a huge task when I actually do move in.)

Letting go is hard, I'm learning that myself. :(

Don't agree with the curfew (I never had one & neither does Katie), but I do agree with the not moving in part. I had all of my stuff moved into our new apartment (as did he) before the wedding.

Pongo

Original Poster
Afternoon, all.

I'm about to make myself a peanut butter and nutella sandwich, and then I'm finishing up my "Vive la France!" shirt for the World Cup final tomorrow. I'll be watching it at the ESPN Club at the WDW's Boardwalk. Fun stuff :D

I have to wrok today. Yuck :hurl:

Until later :wave:

nibblesandbits

tigsmom said:
Letting go is hard, I'm learning that myself. :(

Don't agree with the curfew (I never had one & neither does Katie), but I do agree with the not moving in part. I had all of my stuff moved into our new apartment (as did he) before the wedding.
Yeah...I understand the not moving in part...my only fear is that by doing it so suddenly I will get pretty homesick. I think that's why I"m moving my stuff into his apartment slowly. So it feels like home to me while I'm still not living there yet.

The curfew thing is a whole other issue though. I mean I could have understood if I was in high school or something, but I'm out of college. It's a tad different.

lisbetgabrielle

Got MJ the markers for the Crayola Color Wonder. Actually got 2 sets. Got some for Rosie as well to play with when she is at my house. Also got Rosie washable crayons as Mom was saying that she colors on things she isn't supposed to when with Daddy. He gets her crayons despite Crispy telling her no.

lisbetgabrielle

tigsmom said:
:wave:

Hope you have notified Steve because its illegal to have 2 screenames.
I like the new one better. *thumbs up* :)
How do I notify Steve? Don't want to be illegal. I would one the TalkingHands one deleted and leave this one.

joanna71985

Where is everyone?!? It seems like no one is on lately. I hope it's not for a bad reason. Bonny- how is MJ doing? I hope she is feeling better. Everyone else- I hope you all are doing well. As for me, I have to get going. I am at the MK at Pooh's Playground with Pooh. Be back later. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom