La Fiesta de MJ

MommytoMJM

Nemo14 said:
How about MJ's Pink Ladies?

Awwwwww....

We're up now, MJ's diaper leaked all over my bed, sigh. When Andrew gets home we'll need to do laundry So far she's played with Ledlos (legos), cawrs (Disney Racers and Cars Matchboxes) and is now coloring in her Cars coloring book.

We had a very late night last night. We spent the night at MK, we got there around 6:30, saw the Princesses, MJ played in Donald's Boat for the first time, saw Wishes (Cried as usual), Went to see Spectro, all of our friends who work the parade really missed MJ, ususally when the Glow Carts come by we ask them to do donuts (spin in circles, MJ loves anything in circles) Last night, the gal who was supervising the glowcarts caught sight of MJ and asked them all if they had done donuts for her. She made them all back up and had them all do donuts for MJ, I of course bawled my eyes out. The characters blew her kisses, signed I Love You and Snow White stopped to give MJ a kiss. Then, even though it was EMH, our friends at the Jungle Cruise arranged for one of MJ's favorite Skippers (who just returned to us after a while) to do a cruise for us! What a night! And people wonder whey we go to WDW when we live right here.....:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom