La Fiesta de MJ

figmentmom

joanna71985 said:
Where is everyone?!? It seems like no one is on lately. I hope it's not for a bad reason. Bonny- how is MJ doing? I hope she is feeling better. Everyone else- I hope you all are doing well. As for me, I have to get going. I am at the MK at Pooh's Playground with Pooh. Be back later. :wave:

JOANNA!!! I probably walk by you a zillion times a day - I'm working in Fantasyland this summer (on both Pooh and Pan sides)! My "real" name is Mary, so look for me! :wave:

nibblesandbits

figmentmom said:
JOANNA!!! I probably walk by you a zillion times a day - I'm working in Fantasyland this summer (on both Pooh and Pan sides)! My "real" name is Mary, so look for me! :wave:
Mary...how are you enjoying Disney again?

MommytoMJM

Good afternoon everyone (at least whoever is here)

Yes, it is quiet here, I don't like it one bit...I just wish that things would go back to the way things were, I need everyone here and I feel lost without you...

BTW, if anyone has questions about the thread, feel free to PM or IM me....

nibblesandbits

MommytoMJM said:
Good afternoon everyone (at least whoever is here)

Yes, it is quiet here, I don't like it one bit...I just wish that things would go back to the way things were, I need everyone here and I feel lost without you...

BTW, if anyone has questions about the thread, feel free to PM or IM me....
I don't like it either Bonny and wish things would go back to normal too. But I'm still able to be here for you. (I know others are in spirit and say hi. :D )

lisbetgabrielle

I'm still here although today is a full day. Church this morning and again tonight. I'm interpreting 101 and Brenda (other interpreter) is doing 201. Have to copy the papers for her so she has them already with the answers. Need 2 sets of books. 1 for each of us as we are not in the same room for this. JIm has written out all the answers so we can have them to refer to when we interpret. He is such a sweety.

lisbetgabrielle

Just got home from interpreting at church. Had a deaf person in the new members class and 1 in the 201 class so both of us were working tonight. It was good evening but I'm tired and my arm is sore. 3 hours of interpreting even with breaks is hard work.

dandaman

Boo. :lookaroun

I actually have to go... Niagara Falls, Peterborough and London over the course of four days (Monday through Thursday).

:wave:

Disnut

MommytoMJM said:
Olly, olly oxen free

come out, come out, wherever you are!!!!!

Hey Bonny!!:wave: How arre you doing today? My DS has been here in town this week and he goes home tomorrow. That is going to be sad. :cry:

MommytoMJM

Awww, hugs Susan!

MJ is still sick, we'll see how sick as the night goes on, we tried putting her additive back in her formula tonight.....

nibblesandbits

MommytoMJM said:
Awww, hugs Susan!

MJ is still sick, we'll see how sick as the night goes on, we tried putting her additive back in her formula tonight.....
oh poor MJ. I hope she feels better soon. Is there anything we can do to help Bonny?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom