La Fiesta de MJ

MommytoMJM

Thanks Luke. I'm really worried, she threw up the first night home and then after we got home tonight she threw up the meds we tried to give her, twice.... Andrew is out getting a script from her dr, but they said we'll have to take her in if she throws up again...

Pongo

Original Poster
MommytoMJM said:
Thanks Luke. I'm really worried, she threw up the first night home and then after we got home tonight she threw up the meds we tried to give her, twice.... Andrew is out getting a script from her dr, but they said we'll have to take her in if she throws up again...

Poor MJ :(

I can't even imagine what she must be feeling and going through right now. Give her a hug from me and when she gets all better, maybe I'll buy her an extra special pin for being such a trooper ;)

DisneyBunny

MommytoMJM said:

Poor baby... Call me if you'd like to talk :(

tigsmom

MommytoMJM said:

Hopefully you won't have to go that route again.

((HUGS)) to you all

Pongo

Original Poster
dandaman said:
I have my shirt and Jack Sparrow hat all set for the premiere tonight :D

They had a showing in my town at 12:01 AM. I dind't go.

I'm going today at 1:30. I can't wait! :sohappy:

dandaman

Pongo said:
They had a showing in my town at 12:01 AM. I dind't go.

I'm going today at 1:30. I can't wait! :sohappy:

I saw that a few people went to some 12:01 showings... and are most likely currently sleeping off their arrival back at home of at least 2:30. :lol:

Pongo

Original Poster
dandaman said:
I saw that a few people went to some 12:01 showings... and are most likely currently sleeping off their arrival back at home of at least 2:30. :lol:

I just read the Associated Press's review of the movie, and man, the reviewer must have some repressed anger or something.

She called Disney an "amusement park". And she basically ripped the first film apart as well. She was pretty delusional.

And Chuck Norris just came on the Tony Danza show.

dandaman

I'm reading the Entertainment Weekly review, and it sounds a lot like what you described above.

Lesson learned: Never become a critic, else you wish to have your mind changed to proverbial soup. :brick:

I hate critics.

Uh... hey! It's Chuck Norris! :lookaroun

tigsmom

Pongo said:
I just read the Associated Press's review of the movie, and man, the reviewer must have some repressed anger or something.

She called Disney an "amusement park". And she basically ripped the first film apart as well. She was pretty delusional.

And Chuck Norris just came on the Tony Danza show.

I've seen reviews that gave it 4 out of 5 stars and other who wouldn't even give it 2! I never go by a review, I always go and make up my own mind.

dandaman

tigsmom said:
I've seen reviews that gave it 4 out of 5 stars and other who wouldn't even give it 2! I never go by a review, I always go and make up my own mind.

I found it quite funny to see that the "official" MSN review was somewhat poor, yet almost all of the user reviews (of which there are many) gave it a solid five. :lol:

Connor002

dandaman said:
I'm still up at 2:30.
:lookaroun
I just couldn't find someone crazy enough to go with me.:( :lookaroun

talkinghands

Praying for MJ. This is getting ridiculous. Nine days is too long. Seems to me the hospital only treated the symptoms and didn't find the source of the problem.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom