La Fiesta de MJ

nibblesandbits

dandaman said:
Boo. :lookaroun

I actually have to go... Niagara Falls, Peterborough and London over the course of four days (Monday through Thursday).

:wave:
Dan! I hope you have a great time visiting! I've never been to Niagra Falls...so if you can, will you take a pic for me???

MommytoMJM

Pray that she doesn't puke..... I am at a loss. If we aren't admitted tonight we have a ped appt tomorrow at 11 am.....

How are the wedding plans?

Disnut

I have been thinking about her all week. I hope ya'll have a very restful night. I take my DD to the doc tomorrow morning. Just a follow up visit. I did get a phone call saying that child protective services would be sending me a letter saying they were closing my case. That was a couple of weeks ago. I still haven't recieved that letter yet. I am soo happy

lisbetgabrielle

PRaying for no puking tonight. No hospital trip just the doctor's appointment tmw. ANd that the doctor will take the time to get to the bottom of this because it has lasted far too long. Hugs and ILY

MommytoMJM

Hi Nana...I hope so too, we don't have very much faith in her ped....

I bet you are Susan...it feels weird for us having not been in 2 weeks....almost 3

Disnut

MommytoMJM said:

I bet you are Susan...it feels weird for us having not been in 2 weeks....almost 3

We hope and pray that MJ will get better and ya'll can go enjoy the parks soon.

lisbetgabrielle

MommytoMJM said:

I can understand why you don't have a lot of faith in him. He hasn't been doing his job.

tigsmom

MommytoMJM said:

MJ is still sick, we'll see how sick as the night goes on, we tried putting her additive back in her formula tonight.....

Hope everything goes smoothly and you don't end up back in the hospital. There has to be a reason for all the throwing up and I hope you find it soon.

Connor002

large-msg-1118082213-2.jpg

nibblesandbits

MommytoMJM said:
Pray that she doesn't puke..... I am at a loss. If we aren't admitted tonight we have a ped appt tomorrow at 11 am.....

How are the wedding plans?
sorry...had to go eat dinner!

Wedding plans are going well. I am getting lots of responses back (so far 78 people are coming to the reception and I have loads more who need to respond.) I am supposed to pick up my wedding dress from being altered on Wednesday and what's his face and I need to go pick up his suit that we bought from being altered.

All in all, things have been going wonderfully. I am so not stressed out. Just waiting for the next three weeks to pass.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom