La Fiesta de MJ

nibblesandbits

well...I didn't date a lot of people when I was in high school (I only had 1 boyfriend in 4 years) so I was definitely a dreamer. So at the time, I didn't know any better. (I mean...of course, realistically I knew I'd never marry him...just in my own fantasy world. I'm not coming off well, am I?)

Luckily, now I know better and am a very happy woman.

nibblesandbits

Connor002 said:
Uh... yes I did.
When you forewarded my that email, your name showed up.
That's all.
:lookaroun But I can still use him: :drevil:
oh...I gotcha. I didn't know it did that! :lol:

(And you never told me! I swear...I would have remembered. I just thought you were eeriely spooky. :lookaroun)

joanna71985

Where is everyone? It is really slow in here today!:lookaroun

talkinghands said:
Praying for MJ. This is getting ridiculous. Nine days is too long. Seems to me the hospital only treated the symptoms and didn't find the source of the problem.

I totally agree. I am praying that she feels better really soon.

nibblesandbits

joanna71985 said:
Where is everyone? It is really slow in here today!:lookaroun

I totally agree. I am praying that she feels better really soon.
It's been slow the past few days. I don't know where everyone went off to!!

Hope all is well with you Joanna! :wave:

joanna71985

Hey Nibbs!:wave: I am doing well. The CP is going very well so far. Unfortunately, with work I can't be in here as much as I would like. Oh well. How are things with you?

MommytoMJM

We tried to see CARS, didn't make it thru the previews :( They were nice and at least gave us our $$ back.

MJ is not great, we have had some incidents with puking, if we have one more they are going to admit her again :( we didn't really do the parks at all this weekend, we tried yesterday and only got 4 hours at MGM before we had to leave....

tigsmom

MommytoMJM said:
We tried to see CARS, didn't make it thru the previews :( They were nice and at least gave us our $$ back.

MJ is not great, we have had some incidents with puking, if we have one more they are going to admit her again :( we didn't really do the parks at all this weekend, we tried yesterday and only got 4 hours at MGM before we had to leave....

Poor thing! :(

Glad you got your money back, they didn't have to.
Any ideas why she is still having problems?

MommytoMJM

None, she should be better by now, she is only keeping stuff down because of the meds, she can't live on the stuff :( I am really frustrated

And because of the weather she didn't get to go on her pony ride, she's been dying to do that

tigsmom

lisbetgabrielle said:
Nana has changed over to her other id. Prefer that one.

:wave:

Hope you have notified Steve because its illegal to have 2 screenames.
I like the new one better. *thumbs up* :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom