Just Engaged: An August 2010 Trip Report!

As the title suggests, this was an especially exciting trip for us and I can’t wait to share all of the fun details. Seeing as how I am lucky enough to write one of these every few months or so, I’m going to forego the normal introductions. Instead, why don’t I share five non-Disney things you might not already know about the two of us? Let’s see... non-Disney stuff?! This might be hard!

1 – We love live music! Seriously, aside from Disney, this is what we spend money on. Some of our favorite artists we’ve seen live include David Gray, Ben Folds, Brandi Carlile, Ryan Adams and the Cardinals, KT Tunstall, She & Him, Jack Johnson, A Fine Frenzy, Counting Crows, Nickel Creek, and Jimmy Buffett to name a few.

2 – We name inanimate objects and refer to them as such... this is especially true for electronics, and oddly enough they really do take on personalities. No,seriously! For example, our laptops are Petunia (mine) and Frances (his); our Garmin’s are Neville and Navi; and my camera is more affectionately known as Ginger. Weird? Maybe just a little bit. :ROFLOL:

3 – As much as I hate to admit it, we are complete and utter TV junkies. We LOVE our TV. And if I had to pick the one show we are jointly most excited to see this fall season it would have to be Dexter. Bring on the creepy.

4 – We are totally one of those couples who met at a bar. It just so happened that we both worked there while in college. Ahhh... everyone loves a good cliché, right?! :lookaroun

5 – We have a standing tradition of buying one another a book to celebrate each holiday. And when I say holiday, I mean every holiday you can think of from St. Patrick’s Day to Christmas. Usually the only time we stray outside the lines is on birthdays. We’ve built quite an impressive collection so far ranging from popular fiction to non-fiction, children’s books to biographies and we throw in some Disney “coffee table” books and “Art of’s” for good measure every now and then. Amazon is our friend! As are the myriad of used book stores we come across in the different places we visit. We already have enough to fill our own library when we buy a house!

Of course, no introduction is complete without the requisite photo, but for the heck of it, let’s go “old school.” Here we are with the elusive Rescue Rangers in 2004:

Nov04040.jpg

We started planning this trip sometime after the Princess Half Marathon and eventually booked when the AP rates came out earlier in the summer. To be more precise, while I was in the midst of a quick weekend trip with my mom, Brett called and made the resort reservations, solidifying our stay at Caribbean Beach from August 13-August 17. And then, as per usual, we decided we would drive down after work on Thursday, so we booked a hotel through priceline for the night of the 12th.

Just the other day I realized that we haven’t repeated a resort since I began writing trip reports... so here’s a look back:
The Contemporary – September 2008
Old Key West – December 2008
Port Orleans Riverside – January 2009
Wilderness Lodge/Animal Kingdom Lodge – July 2009
The Beach Club – December 2009
Pop Century – March 2010
Coronado Springs – June 2010

We were both incredibly excited for this trip because we felt like it was our first truly “us” trip in a long while that spanned a decent amount of time and didn’t include some kind of endurance event to focus on. :eek: Okay, so I’m not gonna lie... I went into this trip “hoping” there’d be a little something special, but not really expecting it. There was one small detail that tipped me off ahead of time. I ALWAYS maintain the reservations and type up a minimal list of our dining plans/confirmation #s and before I could do it for this trip, Brett told me he typed it up at work one day when he had some free time. Hmmmm... interesting. I started wondering if he’d made some changes to the dining. And then I started thinking, why would he have any reason to mess with our dining?! I tried to dismiss this thought though, mostly because I didn’t want to be disappointed if it turned out he wasn’t planning on proposing. Thankfully, he did! So let’s get to it…

WishIWasAtWDW

bravo! bravo! wonderful trip report of the best trip ever! :D your wedding/honeymoon will be here before you know it and you will be reunited with your beautiful poly!

Congrats on your engagement and a wonderful trip report! I am so sad that it's all over and I am all done reading but I am excited to read your wedding planning TR and hear all about your upcoming wedding. I saw that you needed someone to be your paparazzi on a racer...I believe your wedding trip coincides with our trip? We will be at WDW March 19th through the 25, if that's the case I will certainly stalk you if you'd like! It would be so neat to run into you guys, especially since we are from the same area I believe (clemson like us, right?) lol :ROFLOL: Seriously though, many many congrats on EVERYTHING!

meeskamickey

Loved this trip report (then again I can't think of any of your trip reports that haven't been AWESOME)! I really loved the pics of chip and dale! When my daughter wakes up I'm going to have to show her these. Also, about your taking food pictures...KEEP IT UP!! You are doing a great service to us (at least to me and I'm sure others will agree) to let us see the meals you get at the different places you are eating at. I was actually writing down these places that you've reviewed in your reports (thanks to your pictures we can see what it all looks like) so that when my hubby and I (who've only been once) take our children (who've never gone) this May we have a really good idea of where to eat...so a big THANK YOU!!

joanna71985

Thanks for the TR Holly! I absolutely loved it (and can't wait until the next one). :)

First stop... everyone has to get a picture in front of the train station!

IMG_8058.jpg

Turns out it was EMH two days in a row at the MK so the park had been open for about 30 minutes already once we got there. We headed straight to Tomorrowland to pick up Space Mountain fastpasses.

IMG_8081.jpg

Where a bit of confusion ensued…

“Look, Chip, look, there we are!”
“We must’ve crossed over the space time continuum, Dale!”

IMG_8062.jpg

Future Dale noticed my ring immediately, and started doing a little dance. It took a second before I realized he was doing the Beyonce “Single Ladies” dance, you know, the part where she’s singing “Oohh, ohhhhh, oooh. Oohh, ooh, ooh, Ooohh!” It was absolutely hilarious. He was so excited when I recognized the song and started singing along.

IMG_8067.jpg

IMG_8068.jpg

Then he and Future Chip started making the little guys do the moves!

IMG_8073.jpg

Aye! Tis’ pirate time now! “Dale! I think there might be some acorns down here. You crawl in and see, and I’ll keep an eye out for pirates!” :ROFLOL:

IMG_8125.jpg

I love Chip and Dale! They are the best!

sweetpee_1993

I was actually surprised by just how obvious the upgrade was. Once I saw the new video, it made me realize how much it needed it. Oh yeah... and I'm so excited to hear that your trip is just around the corner. Are you guys still road tripping it?

I love that it's now "our" little waterfall. And thank you, Kelly. You are right on track... I wanted to get this trip all wrapped up before starting a pre-wedding report thread. I've lurked about on the "other" boards, but I just feel so much more comfortable over here.

OMG! Every day I look at how many days until our arrival at POFQ and I'm freaked out more and more. I've never planned a trip this close to the travel dates so I'm used to laying out all the plans and reservations then chilling out for a long while. Not so this go around. Just this morning I was giving marching orders to the boys to go get me their jeans so they can try them all on to see who needs what. I've cut out shopping other than groceries almost completely this year so I'm getting all worked up just at the thought of having to go back into stores to buy...gulp...clothes! LOL!

Yep, still road-trippin' it. Well, we've added a bit of a twist, tho. Since I'm homeschooling the boys now we aren't limited to time/schedule constraints the way Tracey is. We can throw our books, cds, and binders in the car and take school with us. The boys, the pooch, and I will spend a couple days in Pensacola (the half-way point in the drive) with my grandmother before driving on down to Disney. We road-trip well together. Chandler is the dj...Brian is like me and sleeps or reads. Tracey is flying down to meet us. On departure day we'll get all loaded up, we'll run Tracey out to the airport, and head back to Pensacola from there. Since it's Thanksgiving week there's no sense in the boys and I going back to Texas. We'll just veer north and go on up to my folks' house for the holiday. Tracey will drive over to join us in south Alabama when he gets off the day before turkey day.

So, yep, it's a road trip....3 weeks away from home. I get a queazy feeling when I think of being away so long. It'll be an adventure, tho!

We have ADRs at the Poly I think twice on our upcoming trip. I'm soooooo gonna take a pic in front of Holly & Brett's waterfall!

Loooooved your Chip-n-Dale adventures in the MK! That set of pics totally rocked! And loved the interaction with the space 'munks. How much fun is that??? That's so the good stuff...the stuff that makes you want to go back for more. Love it!

I refuse to be sad that this report is over. I'm keeping my eyes peeled for the wedding planning thread. :D

I totally know what you mean about posting on 'the other site'. I have posted there but just don't feel as at home as I do here. Obviously. My post count is crazy. Over there it's less than a hundred (most of that was on the homeschool mom's thread...LOL). :cool:

Septemberman

Congrats again! and Thank You...

I just wanted to thank you again for all the time you put into making this trip report so special. I'm sure you were so frustrated with Petunia, but in the end everything turned out so well, from your amazing text to your beautiful pic's. And congrats again on the engagement, the two of you seem to be the absolute perfect couple. If you don't mind, I wanted to share a tip that has served my wife and I well over the past 31 years. Make a pact with each other that each day you will find something about each other that blesses you, and let your spouse know what that is. EVERY SINGLE DAY! Life gets hard, life has many battles, so that one kind word or thought you received from your spouse will help you conquer all that life brings your way. I know it may seem silly at first but trust me, you will remember these special thoughts from your partner for a long, long time. Never take for granted that special magic the two of you have for each other and strive to never let that magic fade.

With all that said, I can't wait to read the pre-wedding report, and all of the next reports coming from you and Brett.

May God Bless you abundantly in all ways.

Michael :D

HollyBelle

Original Poster
Leaving is always the hardest after such an AMAZING trip. I can totally relate to you on that one girl.

Beaucoup congrats once again and best wishes on your wedding/honeymoon. Couldn't have picked a better place (but you knew that already ;)) Oh and I will totally follow your pre-wedding thread when that gets started.

Thanks for sharing your engagement with us. You guys are totally made for each other. :kiss:

Aww.. thanks for all the kindness! I have to agree that we couldn't have picked a better place. In fact, that was the easiest wedding-related decision ever, seeing as how we didn't even consider anywhere else.

bravo! bravo! wonderful trip report of the best trip ever! your wedding/honeymoon will be here before you know it and you will be reunited with your beautiful poly!

This is true! Unfortunately, I'm already starting to feel the time crunch of planning a wedding in six months.

Congrats on your engagement and a wonderful trip report! I am so sad that it's all over and I am all done reading but I am excited to read your wedding planning TR and hear all about your upcoming wedding. I saw that you needed someone to be your paparazzi on a racer...I believe your wedding trip coincides with our trip? We will be at WDW March 19th through the 25, if that's the case I will certainly stalk you if you'd like! It would be so neat to run into you guys, especially since we are from the same area I believe (clemson like us, right?) lol Seriously though, many many congrats on EVERYTHING!

Drat! We'll be getting married the day before you get there. But I'm all about having a stalker. :ROFLOL: Maybe we'll run into each other over the course of the week. And yep... Clemson it is. Go Tigers!

So true. Can't wait! :D

I love Chip and Dale's adventure through the MK!

I love Chip and Dale. And Nicole.

Loved this trip report (then again I can't think of any of your trip reports that haven't been AWESOME)! I really loved the pics of chip and dale! When my daughter wakes up I'm going to have to show her these. Also, about your taking food pictures...KEEP IT UP!! You are doing a great service to us (at least to me and I'm sure others will agree) to let us see the meals you get at the different places you are eating at. I was actually writing down these places that you've reviewed in your reports (thanks to your pictures we can see what it all looks like) so that when my hubby and I (who've only been once) take our children (who've never gone) this May we have a really good idea of where to eat...so a big THANK YOU!!

I hope your daughter enjoyed the Chip and Dale pictures. We got some funny looks toting those two around the park, seeing as how we're childless and all, but I really didn't care. And thanks for the encouragement with the foodie photos. I don't plan to stop taking those anytime soon. I hope you have the most fabulous trip ever come May!

Wonderful trip report and congratulations. This totally holds me over until my trip in January!. Thanks and I'll be looking for the wedding posts:sohappy:

Thanks, Princess Tiana! January will be here before you know it.

Thanks for the TR Holly! I absolutely loved it (and can't wait until the next one). :)

I love Chip and Dale! They are the best!

Ditto! There's just something about Chip and Dale that makes me all giddy.

Gorgeous photos, Holly!

And bringing Chip and Dale? Best. Idea. Ever. Loved loved those pics!

Did I miss the wedding date?

Thanks, Tammy. The wedding is March 18, 2011. From a planning perspective, that is, like, tomorrow! :eek:

OMG! Every day I look at how many days until our arrival at POFQ and I'm freaked out more and more. I've never planned a trip this close to the travel dates so I'm used to laying out all the plans and reservations then chilling out for a long while. Not so this go around. Just this morning I was giving marching orders to the boys to go get me their jeans so they can try them all on to see who needs what. I've cut out shopping other than groceries almost completely this year so I'm getting all worked up just at the thought of having to go back into stores to buy...gulp...clothes! LOL!

Yep, still road-trippin' it. Well, we've added a bit of a twist, tho. Since I'm homeschooling the boys now we aren't limited to time/schedule constraints the way Tracey is. We can throw our books, cds, and binders in the car and take school with us. The boys, the pooch, and I will spend a couple days in Pensacola (the half-way point in the drive) with my grandmother before driving on down to Disney. We road-trip well together. Chandler is the dj...Brian is like me and sleeps or reads. Tracey is flying down to meet us. On departure day we'll get all loaded up, we'll run Tracey out to the airport, and head back to Pensacola from there. Since it's Thanksgiving week there's no sense in the boys and I going back to Texas. We'll just veer north and go on up to my folks' house for the holiday. Tracey will drive over to join us in south Alabama when he gets off the day before turkey day.

So, yep, it's a road trip....3 weeks away from home. I get a queazy feeling when I think of being away so long. It'll be an adventure, tho!

We have ADRs at the Poly I think twice on our upcoming trip. I'm soooooo gonna take a pic in front of Holly & Brett's waterfall!

Loooooved your Chip-n-Dale adventures in the MK! That set of pics totally rocked! And loved the interaction with the space 'munks. How much fun is that??? That's so the good stuff...the stuff that makes you want to go back for more. Love it!

I refuse to be sad that this report is over. I'm keeping my eyes peeled for the wedding planning thread.

I totally know what you mean about posting on 'the other site'. I have posted there but just don't feel as at home as I do here. Obviously. My post count is crazy. Over there it's less than a hundred (most of that was on the homeschool mom's thread...LOL).

We've never stayed at French Quarter, so I'm excited to see your pictures of the resort. You are going to do a trip report, right?! And I'll be hoping for good weather for you. No freak Florida snow storms in November! :lol:

Three weeks away from home would probably freak me out a bit, as well. But look at it this way, it's going to be some GREAT family bonding time. Plus you get to see family here and there along the way, so that makes it even better.

I hope to start a wedding planning/pre-trip report soon. The next two weeks comprise the busiest time of the semester for me at work, so it'll probably be after that. But then it's smooth sailing until our annual December trip.

I just wanted to thank you again for all the time you put into making this trip report so special. I'm sure you were so frustrated with Petunia, but in the end everything turned out so well, from your amazing text to your beautiful pic's. And congrats again on the engagement, the two of you seem to be the absolute perfect couple. If you don't mind, I wanted to share a tip that has served my wife and I well over the past 31 years. Make a pact with each other that each day you will find something about each other that blesses you, and let your spouse know what that is. EVERY SINGLE DAY! Life gets hard, life has many battles, so that one kind word or thought you received from your spouse will help you conquer all that life brings your way. I know it may seem silly at first but trust me, you will remember these special thoughts from your partner for a long, long time. Never take for granted that special magic the two of you have for each other and strive to never let that magic fade.

With all that said, I can't wait to read the pre-wedding report, and all of the next reports coming from you and Brett.

May God Bless you abundantly in all ways.

Michael

Thanks, Michael. I'll take that advice to heart, as I think it's a great way to remind ourselves what is important in life. I think all the congrats belong to you and your wife of 31 years!!! Wow.

Would you believe Petunia is working double time now? Because Francis is having motherboard issues. :cry:

Awesome TR! Thanks for you efforts and congrats.

I loved the Chip&Dale and other stuffed animals effect.

Thanks, fractal! I'm a big fan of plush. Creating a Christmas tree for plush was just an excuse for me to keep buying it! :lol:

Ariel484

Thanks for the photomerge advice, Holly! I'll have to fool around with it some more.

Love those 'munk pictures! Very cute. :D

Your report was great, as usual...thanks for posting it. Like everyone else I always enjoy your writing and pictures. Good luck with the wedding/honeymoon planning...don't let it stress you out too much!

tiaragirl

March 18 for the wedding? That's three days before my birthday! Quality time of the year.
Of course, it also means that it's end-of-semester time.. so raycer creeper wedding pics just aren't going to happen.

Wedding date change?

Looking forward to the wedding planning and pre-TR.. DFTW threads are bomb.

Lovelove, thanks for this wonderful escape and TR =)

pcrum

Just spent the morning reading your lovely trip report. Congratulations! Brett really did it up right. Just think, one day you can bring your kids to the Poly and show them the waterfall where you got engaged!

Living in Orlando, we've had the opportunity to witness several weddings at Sunset Pointe and I do think it is the prime location in all of Disney for a wedding. And, you are so smart to keep it small and intimate. That way you can really enjoy the experience without being overwhelmed by too many guests. We had a total of 5 at our wedding, including the bride and groom and I highly recommend the small wedding experience.

Finally, I had to laugh at your "non-smart" cell phone, as I have the same one. Works fine for me...I love my Nokia!

Congratulations again and I will look for your pre-wedding report!

Pam

Nicole220

I love Chip and Dale. And Nicole.
Love you too, Holly!

Looking forward to all the wedding planning! Good luck with it all. I know everything is going to go smoothly...I have no doubts. It's going to be a beautiful wedding and you're going to make a spectacular bride. :D

March 18 for the wedding? That's three days before my birthday! Quality time of the year.
Of course, it also means that it's end-of-semester time.. so raycer creeper wedding pics just aren't going to happen.

Wedding date change?

Looking forward to the wedding planning and pre-TR.. DFTW threads are bomb.

Lovelove, thanks for this wonderful escape and TR =)
You're ditching me?! Whose shoulder am I going to cry on? I need my partner in crime! :(

I loved your thread to pieces! You're the second person that I know using Chip in Dale in pictures, me being the first. XD Last summer was my 4th summer alumni program for Disney and that's where I met my bf and on our last day while in tears, he had a gift for me. It was the Chip and Dale set that was stuck together so with his pocket knife, he cut the string that was holding them together and told me, "I want you to have Dale and I'll hold on to Chip. Every time we meet up (we had decided to do a long distance relationship,) they must meet up together again. Every 2 months for 9 months, Chip and Dale would meet up with each other. Now I'm In MD living with my BF and the two best friends are together next to our beds.

I want to thank you for the following:

1.The Bellini picture. Up to this point I knew what it was but never had seen it so it's good see it.

2. Your Kona report for Dinner. Those plates looked amazing! Was that his plate before he ate or during or what? Do you only get two shrimps and 5 scallops?

3. I loved the Poly shots! On our days off, Poly was our second home seriously. We'd love to just lounge around in the hammocks waiting for the Water Pageant! Beautiful Shots and I know!! Why doesn't Poly have a hot tub! They can easily add one I bet. =/

LeafsFanNL

A March wedding. Wonderful. I have always thought that a short engagement is the way to go. DW and I got engaged in March of 1997, and were married in August of the same year.

Don't over plan it, it's the little stumbles in the days activities that you will remember.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Yanked myself away from real life in order to finish up reading the TR. This is gonna be a long, quotey post, so I apologize to everyone in advance.

By the time we reached the Studios, it had let up just a little bit. We made our way back to the Muppet Courtyard for an old favorite. I was shocked by how much of a visible difference was made with the digital update. It looked great.

I did not realize this--I love MuppetVision, and skipped it last trip due to the long line! It's one of my very favorites, I will have to make sure and catch it next month!

I always get so frustrated in the 3D shows (and others) when people crowd the entrance doors and then they don’t move all the way across the row when they get in the theater. It’s got to be one of my Disney etiquette (or lack thereof) pet peeves. This is one of the reasons why I love Sam Eagle. My favorite part of the whole show might just be when he emphatically exclaims “Not moving across the ENTIRE row is DISTINCTLY UNPATRIOTIC!” LOVE it.

And yet, it doesn't stop the determined from plunking themselves down in the middle of a row. That is a huge peeve of mine, as well. So very inconsiderate of others.

While there we noticed that the lady in front of us used her AP to get 10% off. When did they start allowing folks to use their AP at all merchandise locations? In the past you could only receive the discount at the World of Disney. This is great news. Anyone know when they made this change?

Sometime in 2009, I'm pretty sure. It's a great addition to the benefit, and I'm pretty sure it was extended to Disney Visa cardholders, too. With very few exceptions, the discount is available at all Disney merchandise stores.

Belle and the Beast were there to greet us, which was great because we’ve never met the Beast in human form!

IMG_7955.jpg

This has to be the best character "get" EVER. And I loved the part about Gaston's "call me". :ROFLOL:

Back at the Polynesian we relaxed a bit before getting ready for our dinner over at the Wave. Initially we planned to have a quick dinner and get to another park. I think AK had extra magic hours and I really wanted to head over there for a drink at the Dawa Bar, but once at dinner we decided to take our time and enjoy ourselves rather than get in a rush. We had an excellent evening. I had a glass of wine and Brett ordered one of the beer flights to go with his meal.

For dinner, Brett had the beef tenderloin with potato gratin and ratatouille. He liked it quite a bit, but unfortunately I don’t have a picture of it. I ordered the pork tenderloin with bourbon sweet potatoes and warm bacon spinach salad. DELISH!

IMG_7961.jpg

Good decision to take your time and relax!! I think the muted atmosphere at the Wave probably lulled you into that decision. :lol: When I ate there, I was the only one out of my party who didn't get the pork dish! It got rave reviews from them, too.

Feeling perfectly loopy from the beer, wine and champagne we decided the best way to spend our evening was monorail hopping for drinks. Next stop: Mizner’s Lounge at the Grand Floridian, where we each ordered our favorite beer, a Newcastle for Brett and Blue Moon for me.

IMG_8020.jpg

IMG_8009.jpg

The view from our table:

IMG_8001.jpg

Look at that! Another excellent decision. Newcastle is one of my favorites, too, so I totally appreciated that picture! And the view from your table is a gorgeous shot.

Early mornings in the parks are my favorite times to be there, too. It's just the act of actually waking up and getting out of the bed that is so difficult for me. I don't know why. I think I enjoy sleeping entirely too much. No joke.

I am so totally with you on this one. Even when I get to work, the fog doesn't really lift until about 10. Vacation is the only time I can get to laze in bed, so I've become inclined to do just that.

The speed of the Friendship boats slightly annoys me because they're so slow. Couple that with stops at the resorts between the parks and I'm usually ready to pop with impatience by the time we get to the other park. However, when waiting out the rain the slow boat would be perfect.

Once again, I totally agree with you on both points. Those boats are frustratingly slow, only good in the rain. :lol:

Block Party Bash! I want to see this parade! Heck, I want to actually see all the daytime parades for a change. LOL!

Wow, you must really sleep late. :lol: (totally joking).
I've come to think of these as "morning parades". In fact, the last time I walked into Magic Kingdom, the Move It, Shake It parade was heading straight towards me, obliviously walking right up the middle of Main Street USA--it felt like the parade was welcoming me, and I felt very special. Right up until a CM had to shoo me onto the sidewalk!! :lol:

1. I wonder if Brett and I would still be together if I hadn't have responded so favorably to his favorite place. Seriously.

2. I'm so excited to get married at the Poly with just our families there. It just seems so perfect and romantic.

3. Not only can you totally wear a skirt, but you can so TOTALLY rock the look!

Those are quoted from your replies to several people, but I had to add:

1. Funny, but true. Anyone else remember waaaay back to Blackthidot's report of his first trip with Colleen? He had broken up with the "date" he'd brought on a previous trip because that girl hated WDW, and was so hoping that Colleen would love WDW because he really liked her a lot. I was so happy for him that it all worked out!

2. I have to agree that the wedding you have planned does seem absolutely perfect for you (and romantic, to boot).

3. Kenzie totally rocks every look. If I was her age, I would probably be very jealous (not really, but I probably would be trying to copy her).

Of course, you are not to be left out, Holly--somehow, you bring an easy-breezy-cruisey vibe to your vacation wardrobe, even at WDW (because I just made up the word "cruisey", I'll have to define it for you. It's a sort of casual elegance)

I totally loved the 'munks in MK pictures--adorable!! How do you think these things up? So clever. That was a perfect end to your park time.

Fashionista007

I finally got caught up on your TR! What a great report, I LOVE the pics of chip n' dale stowaways! I can't wait to hear all about your DFTW wedding! We're currently in the lottery for the last week of September 2011 at the Wedding Pavilion. I won't be signing the contract until January. I would sign today if they would let me!! (For those of you who don't know...Wishes weddings can book 12 months in advance but Escape weddings can only book 8 months in advance. Thus the lottery business.) Congratulations again and I just know you two will have a magical wedding :)

MillerPoppins

Hollybelle, your trip report is awesome and your photos are beautiful!

I believe from seeing your photos that my bf and I sat at the same table as you and your fiance at Ohana. Maybe that means we will have the same kind of happy blessings in Disney as you two did!

And your obsession with Gaston is awesome. I have a minor obsession with Boo from Monsters Inc in the Pixar Block Bash. She's no where else to be seen and I think she is the cutest thing ever! So I take like 15 photos of her!

Congratulations and best wishes!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom