IT'S OFFICIAL - December Meet 12/4-12/5

foxfire

I'm hoping I can still make some of the events; I'm trying to transfer over to another role and I'm not sure if I'll have done that by the 4th. Right now, I'm not working, though I'm still active in the system so I can keep my benefits. I hope to be able to make it =)

foxfire

(Still hoping that I have off on the 4th and 5th...) Is there an official schedule yet or is it still just meeting @ RnR for now?

P.S. Pam, I hope things are going well! Best wishes!

KevinPage

Original Poster
The meeting time of 1:30pm at RnRC, the dinner and Osbourne Lights are OFFICIAL. What we do in between we'll play by ear :xmas:

Nicole

I'm voting to hope they're wrong - weather forecasts 10 days out are notorious in our area at least (NC) for being guesstimates.

Slipknot

robert shape said:
as of now rain is being called for those dates. lets hope they are wrong!

Of course, they predicted that hurricane Andrew would hit farther north than it actually did the night it hit...

foxfire

KevinPage said:
The meeting time of 1:30pm at RnRC, the dinner and Osbourne Lights are OFFICIAL. What we do in between we'll play by ear :xmas:

I once again leave it in the capable hands of the planners, it went great last time :)

KevinPage

Original Poster
I could be wrong, but when I see that as someone's 1st post, I tend to think "troll". Nothing in profile, etc. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Slipknot

KevinPage said:
I could be wrong, but when I see that as someone's 1st post, I tend to think "troll". Nothing in profile, etc. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Take a look at his second post. He predicts rain for Dec 1-10. Yeah, 10 days straight raining. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

wannabeBelle

As per Weather.com, which has always been the most reliable source for weather:

Fri Dec 03 Partly Cloudy 73°/55°
Sat Dec 04 Partly Cloudy 75°/59°
Sun Dec 05 Showers 77°/60°

Slipknot

rosebud's mom said:
And, barring hurricanes, showers in Florida are almost always brief especially in December. Just grab a bite, or browse a gift shop !

Hurricane season is only from June 1 to November 30. I don't think we will have to worry about any hurricanes till next year. And, living in Florida, I have yet to encounter a shower for more than 5 minutes outside of the hurricanes.

disneytati

KevinPage said:

Is anyone planning to go out, like Pleasure Island or something? I would love to! I will be by myself there, and wouldn't like to go out alone.

foxfire

If I'm not working the next day I will probably be at The Adventurers Club as usual - we could take it over if there are enough of us :p

Nicole

Okay, I woke up in the night panicking that I won't get to WDW in time for the meet dinner at 5:30 - so I just got off the phone with CRO and changed my reservation to check in Friday night. Which means not only will I be there in plenty of time for dinner but I'll be able to meet at the RnR at 1:30 as well. As long as I don't have to ride it :D I will see you there!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom