IT'S OFFICIAL - December Meet 12/4-12/5

Lee

Adventurer
Hmmmm....this December meet is starting to sound fun.
I think I'll try to run up for Saturday, if nothing comes up before then.
I'm a sucker for RnRC and Adventurer's Club...and I know Foxfire digs the AC.

disneytati

Lee said:

Yeah, it is! It's gonna be totally new for me, as I am traveling to WDW by myself for the first time, and I have never been to the parks with a big group of Disney freaks! :D

foxfire

Lee said:

Yes, I do. I've been in Boca since Wed...going back to Orlando on Monday.

wannabeBelle

foxfire said:
Yes, I do. I've been in Boca since Wed...going back to Orlando on Monday.
Hey guys do we have a time frame on the PI thing?? I may or may not be with the group as December 4th may be the only time my buddy Richie gets to see the Candlelight Processional, if he decides to do that instead of the Osbourne Lights. If I Am still awake and chipper Id love to meet up with you guys!! Belle

disneytati

wannabeBelle said:
Hey guys do we have a time frame on the PI thing?? I may or may not be with the group as December 4th may be the only time my buddy Richie gets to see the Candlelight Processional, if he decides to do that instead of the Osbourne Lights. If I Am still awake and chipper Id love to meet up with you guys!! Belle

That would be cool, Marie! Well, the only problem for me would be going back to the hotel... Do you guys know if there are any late buses that take you out of property, or do we HAVE to have a car? I don't drive, you know...

KevinPage

Original Poster
Lee said:

Obviously, yours truly will be there :lol:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Hey everyone! I hope you are all getting packed for your upcoming trips. I have been going over my packing list with my daughter and getting things together. We got our Disney $$ today. If you haven't packed, counted out the change and cashed it in or bought your Disney $$ yet....what are you waiting for??? We have a MEET to get ready for! And don't forget to pack your WDWMagic t-shirts!
I personally will be heading to the MK after the Meet on the 4th.

And a Special THANK YOU to all of you. I am still depressed over the prospect that I now need to purchase a car, but I am alive and that is what is important. Thank you again for your well wishes.

I NEED my Happy Place how about you???

Are you ready?

Pam :xmas: :sohappy: :xmas: :sohappy:

If you would like a copy of my packing list, please e-mail me pam@kingdomkonsultant.com

foxfire

wannabeBelle said:

PI is open from 7 PM - 2 AM. The shows @ the Adv. Club run from 7:30 - 12:40 (I'd be happy to post an exact schedule if there are any requests) and I can check if there is going to be a (planned) late open that night, though there are always "surprise" banquets/special events that happen last minute, in which case the club opens around 9. The last show at the Comedy Warehouse begins at 1 AM, with seating about 10 minutes before. Most of the music clubs clear out around 1:40.

As far as buses, I know I've caught a bus around 2 AM from PI to a Disney resort...not sure about other shuttles from off-property hotels but there are always tons of taxis waiting.

A one-night ticket to PI is $16.95 plus tax, and it's included in the Premium AP, as well as being an added option to Plus and Park Hopper tickets. You can extend a one night PI pass to five nights for just $5 more. Hope this helps!

wannabeBelle

foxfire said:
PI is open from 7 PM - 2 AM. The shows @ the Adv. Club run from 7:30 - 12:40 (I'd be happy to post an exact schedule if there are any requests) and I can check if there is going to be a (planned) late open that night, though there are always "surprise" banquets/special events that happen last minute, in which case the club opens around 9. The last show at the Comedy Warehouse begins at 1 AM, with seating about 10 minutes before. Most of the music clubs clear out around 1:40.

As far as buses, I know I've caught a bus around 2 AM from PI to a Disney resort...not sure about other shuttles from off-property hotels but there are always tons of taxis waiting.

A one-night ticket to PI is $16.95 plus tax, and it's included in the Premium AP, as well as being an added option to Plus and Park Hopper tickets. You can extend a one night PI pass to five nights for just $5 more. Hope this helps!
Hey Foxfire I meant what time do we think we will be heading over to PI?? Not the PI schedule itself!!! Sorry I wasnt more clear. Belle

DreamFlight911

Update on Mickey's Very Mery CHristmas Parade tapings

As of Sunday November 21 all tickets for the parade tapings are taken. I was able to get my paws on December 3 and 4 late morning sessions on both days :) December 5 is sold out :( See you all on TV

Nicole

Kingdom Konsultant said:
I NEED my Happy Place how about you???

Are you ready?

Pam :xmas: :sohappy: :xmas: :sohappy:

I am SO ready too! My poor kids are getting gypped on the holidays this year since I feel so very unfestive. My husband thinks it's because I'm more excited for my Disney trip than I am for Christmas (which is a big DUH because he is in Korea and my daughter will be visiting my parents in Hawaii, so it will be a weird holiday anyway.)

I just hope I survive till Friday without losing my mind. Five more days....five more days....

t3techcom18

I want to go, and I **MIGHT** be able to go, but I need the schedule for this (Events, gatherings, etc.) I'm local, so I don't need transportation, and my Dad is a Cast Member, so I get free entry into the parks. If anyone can PM me, or post right here the schedule, it will be much obliged. Thanks! :animwink: :wave:

PS- Do I have to have a WDWMAGIC shirt?? Because I don't want to have buy something (My parents and I are on a budget scramble right now). If I say I'm going, and I can post a pic of me here, can I say I'm going and I will be wearing such and such shirt? That would be a lot easier for me. :animwink:

wannabeBelle

t3techcom18 said:
I want to go, and I **MIGHT** be able to go, but I need the schedule for this (Events, gatherings, etc.) I'm local, so I don't need transportation, and my Dad is a Cast Member, so I get free entry into the parks. If anyone can PM me, or post right here the schedule, it will be much obliged. Thanks! :animwink: :wave:

PS- Do I have to have a WDWMAGIC shirt?? Because I don't want to have buy something (My parents and I are on a budget scramble right now). If I say I'm going, and I can post a pic of me here, can I say I'm going and I will be wearing such and such shirt? That would be a lot easier for me. :animwink:
Hi there, OK this is the deal we will be meeting at 1:30 in front of the large guitar by Rock N Roller Coaster. Most of the board members will have on the WDWMagic shirts, but you certainly do not need to buy one to join in. Simply look for them to identify us, and then you can start asking for me ( Belle) Pam from Kingdom Konsultant or Kevin as we are the three coordinators. As Kevin said, depending on everyone's intestinal fortitude we will be riding RNRC, then probably TOT, then onto whatever rocks our socks!!!! This will last until 5:30 when we will be meeting at the 50's Prime Time Cafe for dinner. Dinner is completely optional. Afterwards there will be several smaller groups, some are doing the Osbourne Lights, some are going to Magic Kingdom, Some are going to PI. All depends on what you like to do!! Hope to see you there!! Belle

foxfire

Just checked the My Disney Team page, and the Adv. Club won't be open until 8:30-9 on 12/4, which will give everyone plenty of time to see the lights @ MGM. The first show at the AC that night will start around 9:30.

disneytati

foxfire said:

Cool! So I won't have to sleep at PI!!! :lol: If I don't manage to arrange any shuttles or rides... :D I can try to take a cab. This trip is gonna be a great adventure for me!

Hey, Pam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just can't wait to meet you!!! Well, my aunt managed to get me complimentary tickets, but I am not sure if they include PI... If it doesn't, I can try to buy the ticket there, yeah?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom