IT'S OFFICIAL - December Meet 12/4-12/5

foxfire

Well...no leads on a job start date yet...so it looks like I'll be in for all the activities. I'm glad I can make it, I just hope SOME job opens soon or, come mid-Jan. I might have to move back to South FL.

But I'm going to think positive and just enjoy the weekend =) I'll be back in town tomorrow afternoon and I'm free all weekend, so if any early arrivials would like to meet up Th. afternoon and/or Friday, please PM me and let me know! C-ya all soon!

-Eric

jaylenofan86

DisneyGrl85 said:
I never mention Clay at all and it makes me upset that some of you feel the need to make fun of my avatar.
You know, you're right. Who cares who likes what artists. Can we all just get along for the love of Disney that we all have?

cherrynegra

DisneyGrl85 said:
I never mention Clay at all and it makes me upset that some of you feel the need to make fun of my avatar.

Don't take it personally. I don't think it was meant in a hurtful manner. At least I hope not. Sometimes our individual sense of humor doesn't translate well on the boards. :wave:

DonickCo

I’m off to Disney in 10 hrs….. I can’t wait… I hope to see some of you down there. I will have aim on my phone @ DonickCo I’m me if you want to meet up or pm me your number and ill do the same back to you. Ill have internet access at my house

-DonickCo

foxfire

DonickCo said:
I’m off to Disney in 10 hrs….. I can’t wait… I hope to see some of you down there. I will have aim on my phone @ DonickCo I’m me if you want to meet up or pm me your number and ill do the same back to you. Ill have internet access at my house

-DonickCo

Finally making it back today, forseeing any such events as a meteorite striking the Turnpike before hitting the road. May or may not be @ the AC, but will be free tomorrow. Have a good flight!

The Mom

Premium Member
DonickCo said:

-DonickCo

I'll be at MVMCP on Friday, so probably won't see you until Sat at RnR. (I'm leaving home at around 2PM, so won't get there until 5, if I miss the traffic, or 7 if I hit it. :lol:

KevinPage

Original Poster
DisneyGrl85 said:

Meg,

I was hoping that you knew it was completely a joke, hence why I added 3 :p after it.

Also, I thought it was well established that I was a crazy fun loving nut and not to be taken seriously.(my avatar should give that away) My wife doesn't take me seriously, so why should anyone else. :D

This is not to say I'm a "Clay fan" by any stretch of the imagination, I bust my sister-in-law chops all the time for liking him. :hammer:

Are we square :confused:

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
The Mom said:
I'll be at MVMCP on Friday, so probably won't see you until Sat at RnR. (I'm leaving home at around 2PM, so won't get there until 5, if I miss the traffic, or 7 if I hit it. :lol:

I'll be there on Friday for MVMCP as well although I doubt if I would be able to pick you out of the crowd. How many are travelling with you?

The Mom

Premium Member
ClemsonTigger said:
I'll be there on Friday for MVMCP as well although I doubt if I would be able to pick you out of the crowd. How many are travelling with you?

Just The Son and I. My husband will join us on Saturday. As mentioned, I wasn't able to find someone I KNOW at MVMCP last year, so I doubt you'll find me. My son can't do much more than one structured day at a time, so we'll be "free-wheeling" on Friday. :lol:

I've met Donick in the past, so I MIGHT be able to spot him in a crowd, if he were there, which he won't be, so I can't. :lol:

wannabeBelle

hey there guys!!! Just a quick note before I get to bed. Tommorrow I fly. I will not have access to any E mail or postings on the site after like 7am Friday morning. I cant wait to meet all of you folks!!!!! Dont forget..Saturday 1:30 by the big guitar in front of Rock N Roller Coaster!!!!! Hope to see you all there!!! Belle

WDWKat26

DonickCo said:
im doing MVMCP on sunday :D i cant wait

-Nick

If you happen to go to Frontierland, be sure to say hi to Shaker Bear ;););););)

For all of those going to MK tomorrow night, I will be a Rope Girl in Spectro Magic, Be sure to say hi!!!!!

EDIT: ALSO, For those going to the MVMCP tonight, Be sure to come and say Hi to Buzz Lightyear in Tomorrowland!!!!!!! Hehe:)

Slipknot

WDWKat26 said:
If you happen to go to Frontierland, be sure to say hi to Shaker Bear ;););););)

For all of those going to MK tomorrow night, I will be a Rope Girl in Spectro Magic, Be sure to say hi!!!!!

EDIT: ALSO, For those going to the MVMCP tonight, Be sure to come and say Hi to Buzz Lightyear in Tomorrowland!!!!!!! Hehe:)

Where exactly will you be? I'm driving up there early tomorrow morning and after dinner and the Osborne Lights, I'll be heading to MK. Never been in MK at night for a long period of time. See ya tomorrow. :wave:

foxfire

To those of you arriving this weekend - welcome to Orlando! I'll be at the Adventurers Club tonight around 9 or so -- look for the guy in a red shirt w/ a blue shirt underneath, glasses, and possibly wearing a Stitch Santa hat :xmas:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom