IT'S OFFICIAL - December Meet 12/4-12/5

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
I will be roaming around MK and MGM during the afternoon/evening on the 4th.....I should be wearing a "Disneyland '55" t-shirt, Boston Red Sox hat, and a "happy birthday" button (since my birthday is on the 4th, I will definitely get myself one of those buttons from Guest Relations).

Be sure to say "Hey, I found Nemo!" if you spot me. :lol:

Salty-

I am fortunate to get sent to Orlando on business for the week of the 5th. Even though I mostly lurk, I wouldn't mind meeting a few semi-strangers (at least wdwmagic in common) at WDW. I wish I could arrive on the 4th.

I actually get sent to Orlando once or twice a year, so I love to hang out at WDW and IOA, even if it is all by myself. (beats sitting at the hotel bar with the bar-flys and smarmy salesmen :hurl: )
I won't be in until lunchtime on the 5th and plan to hit MK, then Epcot that night. I just bought tickets to MVMCP on the 7th as well. The rest of the week is up in the air. (but all plans will be evenings only)
So my questions:

Is there anything scheduled for the 5th? Later in the week?

If anyone is up for hitting a few rides, a cup o'joe, or a quick hello with a later twenty-something guy, I'm all ears.

DreamFlight911

DreamFlight911 said:
As of Sunday November 21 all tickets for the parade tapings are taken. I was able to get my paws on December 3 and 4 late morning sessions on both days :) December 5 is sold out :( See you all on TV

Anyone else has tickets to this???

foxfire

Got an update from the portal, if you e-mail them ASAP you might be able to get in solo for one of the tapings---nothing for sure but worth a shot..

...stuck in South FL a few extra days w/ an ear infection :mad: but will, no matter how out of it I am :hammer: will be at the meet

wannabeBelle

Salty- said:
I am fortunate to get sent to Orlando on business for the week of the 5th. Even though I mostly lurk, I wouldn't mind meeting a few semi-strangers (at least wdwmagic in common) at WDW. I wish I could arrive on the 4th.

I actually get sent to Orlando once or twice a year, so I love to hang out at WDW and IOA, even if it is all by myself. (beats sitting at the hotel bar with the bar-flys and smarmy salesmen :hurl: )
I won't be in until lunchtime on the 5th and plan to hit MK, then Epcot that night. I just bought tickets to MVMCP on the 7th as well. The rest of the week is up in the air. (but all plans will be evenings only)
So my questions:

If anyone is up for hitting a few rides, a cup o'joe, or a quick hello with a later twenty-something guy, I'm all ears.
I can tell you on Dec 5th I will be meeting with people from another board called the Off Kilter Shrine to go and see the band Off Kilter in the Canada Pavilion in EPCOT. I will definitely be there for the first 4 shows assuming that I have the show times correct of 1 pm 2:30pm, 3:30pm and 4:30pm. I am planning on wearing a light pink sweatsuit, but if you dont see me right away look for any of the girls wearing Off Kilter items ( Hats, shirts, etc) and just ask for Belle, they will know where I am!!! Belle

BwanaBob

Looks like I'll only be able to swing by on Sun.

PM me on the latest...

otherwise...

I'll call the usual suspects for specifics.

*Makes sure Rob isn't reading this....so as not to wake-up the goats!*

cherrynegra

BwanaBob said:
Looks like I'll only be able to swing by on Sun.

PM me on the latest...

otherwise...

I'll call the usual suspects for specifics.

*Makes sure Rob isn't reading this....so as not to wake-up the goats!*

Awww...you're not coming Saturday Bob? Well, we'll meet eventually!! :wave:

disneytati

Salty- said:

So my questions:

Well, I hadn't posted anything, but my ticket is about to be confirmed right now... And I will travel tomorrow!!!!!! Anyway, if I really manage to go, I will be there until Dec 12th, and I am more than willing to meet people! Until now, I only have plans until the 8th, and will be totally by myself until the 12th. Anyone wants to meet up? I've got some tickets to Universal, and I think there will be one left (as my aunt is not going anymore). They are complimentary tickets, so I can't return them, sell them, and they expire on the 13th. Anyone up for it???

I will be on the parade taping on the 3rd, morning session. If someone is going on this date too, we could try to meet, and spend the rest of they day together at the MK.

Scot, are you going to be there? :wave:

KevinPage

Original Poster
We are not going to spend the day at the park after the taping. We originally had tickets for the MVMCP that night, but no way I'l be able to do that long of a day, so I'm going to switch my tickets to another night. :xmas:

disneytati

KevinPage said:
We are not going to spend the day at the park after the taping. We originally had tickets for the MVMCP that night, but no way I'l be able to do that long of a day, so I'm going to switch my tickets to another night. :xmas:

Ok! :)

Slipknot

DreamFlight911 said:
For Saturday High of 71 with strong storms posible will be cooler after the front passes

Knowing "cold" fronts, the "storms" shouldn't be around for more than 10 minutes.

KevinPage

Original Poster
DisneyGrl85 said:
I'll be in WDW at this time but I won't be able to attend the meet. Keep and eye out and if you see me come say HI. I would love to meet some of you. Here I am...

Only when the Clay Aiken avatar is removed will we aknowledge your presence. :p :p :p

t3techcom18

Okay, I checked with my Mom and Dad and they said that I have a 50/50 chance of me going, but probably only on Sunday,a s I forgot to mention that I had a high school accpetance test that Saturday morning. I still might be able to go on Saturday, so after the test is done, I will notify you guys here if I go or not. In the meanhwile, I'll upload my pic to the album, and if I'm going, I will be going with my Dad. I'll edit this once I get the photo online. :wave: :cool:

Belle- Thanks for the info! That helped a lot! :sohappy:

Here's a pic of me: http://photoalbums.wdwmagic.com/sho...8dbf98d3b23c4b1e2d05053&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

wannabeBelle

t3techcom18 said:
Okay, I checked with my Mom and Dad and they said that I have a 50/50 chance of me going, but probably only on Sunday,a s I forgot to mention that I had a high school accpetance test that Saturday morning. I still might be able to go on Saturday, so after the test is done, I will notify you guys here if I go or not. In the meanhwile, I'll upload my pic to the album, and if I'm going, I will be going with my Dad. I'll edit this once I get the photo online. :wave: :cool:

Belle- Thanks for the info! That helped a lot! :sohappy:

Here's a pic of me: http://photoalbums.wdwmagic.com/sho...8dbf98d3b23c4b1e2d05053&sort=1&cat=500&page=1
Not a problem, however please be aware that after I leave for Disney ( This Friday) I will have no access to my computer!!! I will not be able to know if you choose to come or not!! Please be prompt as I will really not know who is showing for the rides and attractions portion of the Meet. I will be at the meeting place by the large Guitar until at least 1:30 in the afternoon. After that, I cant guarantee where we will be again until dinner. Belle

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I'm leaving this afternoon. If any of you need to contact me about the Meet, please get in touch with Belle and she will get the message to me.

See you soon!

Pam :xmas:

phlydude

If anyone sees this goofball walking around, be sure to yell "PHLYDUDE!!!!"
(Philly Dude for those thinking it might be Fly Dude) :lol:
goofmaxxme.jpg

Don't know if I will meet everyone in MGM on Saturday but be on the look-out, I am very hard to miss!! I'll be there from 12/4 - 12/10!! Can't wait!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom