IT'S OFFICIAL - December Meet 12/4-12/5

wannabeBelle

Does anyone know if you can just show up and be a part of this thing??? The only morning that I can make it is filled according to Lightship's website and I am not 100% sure I can make it in any event!! Thanks for the info!!! Belle

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Followup to Belle's question,

How will regular park access be handled? If all this "stuff" is filling up Main Street, what is access going to be like to the rest of the park? And as Belle said, if we are in the park...can't we just "watch the parade"? :confused:

disneytati

I have just sent my email, subscribing for the 3rd.

What is that "section" they are talking about? I am not sure if I understood this.... :eek:

prberk

Pam, do you have a tentative list of attendees that we might see? I am still not likely able to make it, but there is a chance.

Thanks,
Paul

KevinPage

Original Poster
prberk said:
Pam, do you have a tentative list of attendees that we might see? I am still not likely able to make it, but there is a chance.

Thanks,
Paul

I'll be there. Isn't 1 celebrity enough :confused:

:king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

The Mom

Premium Member
ClemsonTigger said:
Followup to Belle's question,

How will regular park access be handled? If all this "stuff" is filling up Main Street, what is access going to be like to the rest of the park? And as Belle said, if we are in the park...can't we just "watch the parade"? :confused:

I'm guessing (and this is JUST a guess) that the "front" of the parade route will be reserved for the "extras" who will be wearing wrist bands. (Sort of like the current special seating, except all along the route.) Other guests could probably still watch, but you wouldn't be able to get close.

I'm not a huge parade fan, so I really didn't notice how they did it last year. (I was in the park during a taping day) I spent my time on rides. :animwink:

wannabeBelle

prberk said:

Thanks,
Paul
I am sad to report that Pam was in a car accident last night. Her car was totaled however thankfully she is OK just a bit shaken and very achy today. She may not be on the boards for a little while as she is busy taking care of all the paperwork and running around today. PRBerk, I spoke to Pam about your request and she had agreed with me that the listing that we have for the dinner will remain private unless the attendee themselves posts that they are attending. In addition as we are meeting earlier than dinner to do some rides and attractions as a group which did not require any registration, we arent even 100% certain who is attending that portion of the day!!! Consider this an open invitation to all WDWMagic Board members, If you happen to be around MGM Studios, please meet us at 1:30 by Rock N Roller Coaster to join us for some of the group activities, even if you cant make dinner!!!! Thanks and I hope to see you all there!!! Belle

WDWScottieBoy

Please tell Pam I am thinking about her and that I hope she doesn't hurt from this and have to start more filing (with the doctors). She has done so much for the boards and I can't thank her enough for all of her work.

Hope to see you back on here soon Pam! :wave:

disneytati

wannabeBelle said:
I am sad to report that Pam was in a car accident last night. Her car was totaled however thankfully she is OK just a bit shaken and very achy today. She may not be on the boards for a little while as she is busy taking care of all the paperwork and running around today. PRBerk, I spoke to Pam about your request and she had agreed with me that the listing that we have for the dinner will remain private unless the attendee themselves posts that they are attending. In addition as we are meeting earlier than dinner to do some rides and attractions as a group which did not require any registration, we arent even 100% certain who is attending that portion of the day!!! Consider this an open invitation to all WDWMagic Board members, If you happen to be around MGM Studios, please meet us at 1:30 by Rock N Roller Coaster to join us for some of the group activities, even if you cant make dinner!!!! Thanks and I hope to see you all there!!! Belle

Oh, my God!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is she really ok??? Well, if you talk to her again, please tell her I truly wish she gets well soon, and that I thank her for all the support she (and you too :) ) has been giving me.

wannabeBelle

disneytati said:
Oh, my God!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is she really ok??? Well, if you talk to her again, please tell her I truly wish she gets well soon, and that I thank her for all the support she (and you too :) ) has been giving me.
Hi Tati, Yes Pam really is OK. She is sore and achy as I said from the impact, but other than that she is OK. Thank God as things can be replaced, the people we care about cant. Belle

Atta83

wannabeBelle said:
Hi Tati, Yes Pam really is OK. She is sore and achy as I said from the impact, but other than that she is OK. Thank God as things can be replaced, the people we care about cant. Belle

Good to hear that she is OK. I was in an accident where my car was totalled as well. Just rest will be good for her! But glad to hear she is ok.

disneytati

wannabeBelle said:

I am glad to hear that!!! :)

wannabeBelle

Hey there everyone we are getting down to the wire as far as time goes!!! If you are going to be attending the dinner at the 50's Prime Time Cafe with the group, we must have your deposit in by no later than Nov 29th. I believe we have about 5 openings remaining on the current reservation.
If you are simply joining us for the group rides and attractions portion of the day, no registration is required for that!!! Simply be at Rock & Roller Coaster in front of the large Guitar at 1:30pm on Saturday Dec 4th and look for all the people wearing the WDWMagic t shirts!!!! Please be prompt as we are unsure of who will be attending so if you are coming and we dont know that we may leave without you!!!!
I hope to see all of you there!! Belle

disneytati

wannabeBelle said:
Hey there everyone we are getting down to the wire as far as time goes!!! If you are going to be attending the dinner at the 50's Prime Time Cafe with the group, we must have your deposit in by no later than Nov 29th. I believe we have about 5 openings remaining on the current reservation.
If you are simply joining us for the group rides and attractions portion of the day, no registration is required for that!!! Simply be at Rock & Roller Coaster in front of the large Guitar at 1:30pm on Saturday Dec 4th and look for all the people wearing the WDWMagic t shirts!!!! Please be prompt as we are unsure of who will be attending so if you are coming and we dont know that we may leave without you!!!!
I hope to see all of you there!! Belle

Hey, Belle! Well, I still don't have a solution for my situation, but as soon as everything is confirmed I will PM you, ok? Keep your fingers crossed for me, guys! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom