IT'S OFFICIAL - December Meet 12/4-12/5

KevinPage

Original Poster
Not to imply that I'll ignore anyone on the 3rd, just won't be going in with a "group mentality". We'll have more than enouh of that during the weekend :D

disneytati

ClemsonTigger said:
Anyone going to be around on the 3rd? We could informally set a couple of meets for the afternoon/evening. I am planning on MVMCP that evening.

I will probably be there. WE can set something up. MVMCP is a good idea! :xmas:

DreamFlight911

Animal Kingdom Holiday Parade

I need somemore info on the holiday parade at Animal Kingdom. I checked the news section but i couldn't find it. HELP!!! This is on my iteneray for my visit.

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Discover the creatures that are stirring as the holidays go on safari, and blend the spirit of the savannah with the spirit of the season in this jungle parade that will make you jump and jive with joy. You can also visit Santa Goofy's Wild Wonderland, spot the Disney Character trees and enjoy the live entertainers throughout the Theme Park. Things are definitely heating up at Disney's Animal Kingdom® this holiday.

It will take place daily at 4pm.

Pam

TURKEY

Kingdom Konsultant said:
Discover the creatures that are stirring as the holidays go on safari, and blend the spirit of the savannah with the spirit of the season in this jungle parade that will make you jump and jive with joy. You can also visit Santa Goofy's Wild Wonderland, spot the Disney Character trees and enjoy the live entertainers throughout the Theme Park. Things are definitely heating up at Disney's Animal Kingdom® this holiday.

It will take place daily at 4pm.

Pam
According to the cast portal:

MICKEY'S JINGLE JUNGLE PARADE
November 30 -- 3:45pm
December 1-31 -- 3:45pm
January 1 -- 3:45pm
January 2 -- 4pm

The Mom

Premium Member
KevinPage said:
Going to the party on the 3rd as well. but it's just something me and the mrs like to do :D

But I know what you look like. :animwink: Don't worry, I'll just say Hi! if I spot you. :) (Which isn't likely; last year I was only about 20 feet away from mightduck during wishes, but I didn't see her in the crowd. :eek: )

foxfire

I'm hoping I can still make it...I have an interview w/ the company which might get me out of attractions and into a more regular schedule. If not, I should have off on the 5th but might have to pass on the 4th, depends what my schedule is...

disneytati

foxfire said:
I'm hoping I can still make it...I have an interview w/ the company which might get me out of attractions and into a more regular schedule. If not, I should have off on the 5th but might have to pass on the 4th, depends what my schedule is...

Where do you work, foxfire?

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Ok, I recieved a check for $10 from someone and I have no idea what their forum name is. If you sent me a check within the last few days, please contact me ASAP so that you get on the list.

Thanks,

Pam

DreamFlight911

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Parade Taping December 3-5

Here's something we can do. This is from Eyes & Ears Cast Member Newspaper.

Cast members can help out as audiance members during tapings from December 3-5. :confused: I am not sure if we can join in on this. If we can wear your shirts.

http://www.lightshiptv.com/parade

Visit the website for more infomation.

Ergens2

foxfire said:
Good luck to you! I hope you get it!!

Shelley :wave:

foxfire

Thanks! Right now I'm @ MK - Fantasyland attractions but I'm hoping to get an educator position doing one of the programs like Dolphins in Depth. I have that interview tomorrow!

DreamFlight911

Update on Parade Taping

DreamFlight911 said:
Here's something we can do. This is from Eyes & Ears Cast Member Newspaper.

Cast members can help out as audiance members during tapings from December 3-5. :confused: I am not sure if we can join in on this. If we can wear your shirts.

http://www.lightshiptv.com/parade

Visit the website for more infomation.

According to my dad who is a Cast Member. It is open to everyone RSVP by November 30. The Voucers go out by e-mail and US mail on DEcember 1. To apply for a voucer http://www.lightshiptv.com/parade the link is at the bottom of the page via e-mail.

WDWScottieBoy

DreamFlight911 said:
According to my dad who is a Cast Member. It is open to everyone RSVP by November 30. The Voucers go out by e-mail and US mail on DEcember 1. To apply for a voucer http://www.lightshiptv.com/parade the link is at the bottom of the page via e-mail.

Well, I just emailed my mom about this as it could be something for us to do while we're down there. The only thing is, we get down there on the 1st, so we wouldn't get the voucher in time. They only have the December 3 left open, which would work out for us. I can't wait to see it myself, but being in it would be even better.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom