IT'S OFFICIAL - December Meet 12/4-12/5

disneytati

Kingdom Konsultant said:
Tati are you a definate yet?

Yeah, practically! :lol: I am only a definate when I have the plane ticket in my hands! And this will only happen on Wednesday, Thursday... But it's certain, I am waiting for my aunt to arrive (this afternoon) and we will set everything up. I am determined to go, and I will, one way or the other!!!!

Kingdom Konsultant said:
Just as a reminder to everyone. If you are attending the dinner and you have a WDWMagic shirt please wear it. If you do not have a shirt and would like one, please contact MainStreetUSA to see what he has left in stock.

Pam

You don't have it in long sleeves, yeah? Well, I would like to have one, but I would have to buy it there, as soon as I arrive (for obvious reasons, buying online is really complicated). But I don't think it's worth it, as I normally freeze there in December, and I would be wearing lots of coats and overcoats and the shirt wouldn't show anyway...

Any news about our agenda yet? :sohappy: Can't wait to meet you guys!!!!

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
WannabeBelle and I are hosting the dinner on the 4th. I asked a few times if someone would like to set something up for the 5th.

KevinPage if you are reading this...e-mail or call me PLEASE :wave:

Pam

Slipknot

Dinner on the 4th. Got it. What time is everyone meeting and where? Are we going to do one of the parks as a group on the 5th, or will everyone go in smaller groups and choose what they want to do the whole day?

disneytati

Kingdom Konsultant said:
WannabeBelle and I are hosting the dinner on the 4th. I asked a few times if someone would like to set something up for the 5th.

KevinPage if you are reading this...e-mail or call me PLEASE :wave:

Pam

I am in for the 5th too! Let's set something up, please! I think we should go as a group, and spend the day together at a park. I vote for the MK (as usual), it's full of attractions we can do together! Anyway, if you guys prefer another park, I am in anyway! :sohappy: Pam, if you need my help to set it up, I am more than willing to do it, I just don't know how to start... Do you think we have time to post a poll???

BwanaBob

I will be there :D

...but will not be attending the dinner :(

Still trying to arrange both days, though.

...and I'll try to spare you all my LOUD WDW shirt I wore last time! :lol: :lookaroun

Number_6

I will try to make it to what I can for the meet. I may be working those days, but I have no idea. If I can be there, though, I will. And if not, anyone that wants to can visit me, since unless something else happens, I'll be over at the Boardwalk if I'm working.

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
For the day of the 4th we are meeting near Rock and Roller Coaster at 1:30 and we will do the park together until dinner at 5:30 at the 50's Prime Time. after dinner we will make our way towards the Osbourne lights hitting the attractions along the way. After the lights we will be heading over to the MK since it is open late that night to try to catch Spectro and ride the rides.

I do not know what is planned for the 5th. I had a couple of people say they would like to host something then. Please by all means if you would like to host something, get something together now.

BwanaBob! glad to hear from you.

Rob are you a definate?

Pam

disneytati

Kingdom Konsultant said:
I do not know what is planned for the 5th. I had a couple of people say they would like to host something then. Please by all means if you would like to host something, get something together now.

Pam

I am trying to.... Pleeeeease, everyone who wants to get together on the 5th, reply with your suggestions, so that we can plan something!

Pam, did you get my last PM? I clicked and the window closed, I don't know if my reply was sent to you...

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I got it and have been working on a hotel for you since then.

If anyone knows of any hotel under $27 a night which is the lowest price that I could find for her. If you live in the Orlando area and see a special going on, please e-mail me immediately with the info.

thanks!

Pam :xmas:

KevinPage

Original Poster
**meet Itinerary**

Okay, as promised we have a schedule of events. (actually more like a guideline). :D

Saturday Dec 4th :xmas:
------------------

Meet at Rock N Roller Coaster in MGM at 1:30pm. Depending on wait times and intestinal fortitude of who arrives, we'll ride RnRC & ToT as a group.

From there we will visit attractions, etc. as a group until dinner at 50's Prime Time Cafe at 5:30pm

After dinner it's off to see the The Osbourne Lights. As a nightcap some people are heading over to Magic Kingdom for Spectro Magic, some to Pleasure Island. So just decide what you want to do and go with that group.

Sunday Dec 5th :xmas:
-------------------

Currently we have this "open". Some people are going to want to visit Magic Kingdom, some Animal Kingdom for their brand new holiday parade and Epcot is always popular for it's bevy of Xmas related activities.

Instead of tying everyone down to a specific agenda, let's decide at dinner or during the meet on Saturday what most people want to do on Sunday. Since some of us are locals (very flexible), some on long trips (somewhat flexible) and some short trips (not flexible), we want to make sure everyone has options available. This way everyone can have a chance to see and do the things they want to do. Maybe half the group wants one thing and the other half something else, which is fine.

:xmas: Hope to see everyone there. Any questions, feel free to ask. :xmas:

Slipknot

Sounds good to me. I guess I'll just listen to what others want to do and join whichever group is doing what I feel like.

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Anyone going to be around on the 3rd? We could informally set a couple of meets for the afternoon/evening. I am planning on MVMCP that evening.

KevinPage

Original Poster
ClemsonTigger said:
Anyone going to be around on the 3rd? We could informally set a couple of meets for the afternoon/evening. I am planning on MVMCP that evening.

Going to the party on the 3rd as well. but it's just something me and the mrs like to do :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom