IT'S OFFICIAL - December Meet 12/4-12/5

prberk

Can you please post the list of confirmed participants?

As for me, I do not know if I can come, but it might be a good chance to meet friends from the boards. I will have to let you know soon if I think I can come.

Paul

wannabeBelle

prberk said:
Can you please post the list of confirmed participants?

As for me, I do not know if I can come, but it might be a good chance to meet friends from the boards. I will have to let you know soon if I think I can come.

Paul
Hi Paul, I can tell you I will be there as will Pam ( Kingdom Konsultant) and Kevin Page. Please read through the postings to see who is planning on coming that wants to have that known publicly. Some people have contacted me and confirmed that they will be attending via a PM or an E mail. If they havent chosen to make their attendance public, I certainly wouldnt presume to do so. I can tell you right now we have only 4 seats left for the dinner reservation of 34 at the 50's Prime Time Cafe as per Pam's last report to me!! Hope to see you there!!! Belle

Stitchfan712

I was leaving WDW on the 3rd, i wonder if I should extend.

I'm barely known around here so not sure if I'd fit in. Last time I posted here was....well...months ago.

Slipknot

Stitchfan712 said:

I'm barely known around here so not sure if I'd fit in. Last time I posted here was....well...months ago.

Any member here fits in.

tigsmom

Stitchfan712 said:

I would say if you can extend your stay do so and join in the fun. I had a great time in July at the last meet. Its nice to put names & faces together and to see if people are really like their online personality... :lookaroun

DisneyBound

Are there any spots left? husband and I will be there through the 5th for our wedding anniversary...please email me at hriedmaier@woh.rr.com with info if spots are still available...i can paypal or credit card funds immediately...or mail out payment...whichever you prefer...

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Please send a check.

Those of you who said that you would be attending, if you have not sent in your check yet...please do so now. It is less than a month away and we are going to be down to I do believe four seats left after Disneybounds request to be included.

If you are still interested in coming, please contact either wannabebelle or myself immediately. Those of you who have not sent in your check, you are risking losing your seat. At this point it is at a first come first serve basis with the seats so limited. If you are definately coming, you must send in a check now. We have 9 seats empty right now including those who have not sent in their checks yet.

Pam

The addresss
Kingdom Konsultant LLC
P.O. Box 691
Lake Hopatcong, NJ 07849

Slipknot

Kingdom Konsultant said:
Please send a check.

Those of you who said that you would be attending, if you have not sent in your check yet...please do so now. It is less than a month away and we are going to be down to I do believe four seats left after Disneybounds request to be included.

If you are still interested in coming, please contact either wannabebelle or myself immediately. Those of you who have not sent in your check, you are risking losing your seat. At this point it is at a first come first serve basis with the seats so limited. If you are definately coming, you must send in a check now. We have 9 seats empty right now including those who have not sent in their checks yet.

Pam

The addresss
Kingdom Konsultant LLC
P.O. Box 691
Lake Hopatcong, NJ 07849

I'm in for the meet, but I don't have any checks at the moment... no bank account. I can talk to my mom about it when she gets back home from California tomorrow afternoon. If she says its ok, I'll send the check this Monday.

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Static-X said:
I'm in for the meet, but I don't have any checks at the moment... no bank account. I can talk to my mom about it when she gets back home from California tomorrow afternoon. If she says its ok, I'll send the check this Monday.

We can add you to the list. Just get that check in asap. How many are in your party?

Pam

Slipknot

Kingdom Konsultant said:
We can add you to the list. Just get that check in asap. How many are in your party?

Pam

I'm sending you the check first thing tomorrow. As of right now, it will be only me, but I'm gonna ask around school in case anyone there hasn't been to WDW yet.

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Doable!

Looks like I will be able to be down for the 3rd and 4th, so I can join in on some of the fun...going to take advantage of $75 USAirways tickets. I'll update when I get it formalized. Looking forward to seeing all!

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Tati are you a definate yet?

Just as a reminder to everyone. If you are attending the dinner and you have a WDWMagic shirt please wear it. If you do not have a shirt and would like one, please contact MainStreetUSA to see what he has left in stock.

Pam

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom