IT'S OFFICIAL - December Meet 12/4-12/5

WDWScottieBoy

Will there be a MVMCP going on either the 2nd or 3rd? My flight on the 4th is 7:51 at night so I couldn't make it to that one. I get in at 10:30 at night on the 1st so I can't make it to that one either. I would love to take my mother to this, if not, what days are the Candlelight Processional? I'm deffinitely spending a day at Epcot, and the other day will either be MK or MGM, not sure which yet.

wannabeBelle

WDWScottieBoy said:
Will there be a MVMCP going on either the 2nd or 3rd? My flight on the 4th is 7:51 at night so I couldn't make it to that one. I get in at 10:30 at night on the 1st so I can't make it to that one either. I would love to take my mother to this, if not, what days are the Candlelight Processional? I'm deffinitely spending a day at Epcot, and the other day will either be MK or MGM, not sure which yet.
There is definitely a MVMCP on Dec 3rd. Pam is actually attending that one, I Am going for the 5th. The Candlelight is held every night. Belle

PurpleDragon

I would love to participate in the great event. I will have to check my schedule. but I would love to meet up with fellow WDW enthusiasts and enjoy time in the greatest place in the world. I will check and see if my schedule will allow me to attend.

WDWScottieBoy

wannabeBelle said:
There is definitely a MVMCP on Dec 3rd. Pam is actually attending that one, I Am going for the 5th. The Candlelight is held every night. Belle

Thank you Belle! I will most deffinitely go to that. Do you need park admission to get in or just the ticket of the event? So I will do the 3rd at MK and the 4th at Epcot. That way I can catch the two best things there (I'd love to see the Osbourne lights but think the other two are better ideas). Also, can you link me to the two things so I can find out more about them and show them to my mother.

Atta83

I would love to come down and meet you guys but i get to have finals instead...so i will be studying for those. But there is always next time...

wannabeBelle

WDWScottieBoy said:
Thank you Belle! I will most deffinitely go to that. Do you need park admission to get in or just the ticket of the event? So I will do the 3rd at MK and the 4th at Epcot. That way I can catch the two best things there (I'd love to see the Osbourne lights but think the other two are better ideas). Also, can you link me to the two things so I can find out more about them and show them to my mother.
For the Mickey's Very Merry you dont need to use a day of regular admission. The Party is a stand alone event and only requires the one ticket More info can be found on Deb Wills' Website herre:
http://www.allearsnet.com/tp/hol_mk.htm
The Candlelight is exactly the opposite and is included in your park admission to EPCOT that day. The dinner package is an additional charge and allows for priority seating but it is not necessary to see it. Once again Deb Wills has the scoop on this also here:
http://www.allearsnet.com/tp/h_cpfaq.htm
Let me know if you have any questions. I have been to both a number of times and they are both on my dont miss list for holiday events!!! Belle

disneytati

Kingdom Konsultant said:
It is a little high, but it is all you can eat and drink plus the show.

Pam

Yeah, I know it is worth it. But for me it's just impossible. It's like 150,00 in my currency! That's too much for one dinner... I prefer MVMCP. Anyway, have fun! :wave:

Man, this group is getting big!!! I just can't wait to meet everyone!!! :sohappy:

PhilharMagician

WDWScottieBoy said:

If you are MVMCP on the 3rd, then I would recommend going to The Studios during the day and watch the lights and head over for the party. The MVMCP dosn't start till 7:00 pm and yo should be able to get almost all of the park in, because the crowds should be fairly small.

wannabeBelle

cuteazabutton74 said:
Does the $60 apply to children under 2 years old? We do the Mickey's Christmas party every year and I would love to attend to your party.

Thanks
Cary
Hi there As of now we have decided to not do the privately catered event. We are gathering for dinner as a group at the 50s Prime Time Cafe. Because it is a group event we are asking people to send in a $10 deposit per adult $5 per kid check to Pam of Kingdom Konsultant. When you show up for dinner your deposits will be handed back to you uncashed. If you cant show and provide us with notice we will return your check to you as well. Only no shows will be cashed, and that only if Disney charges my credit card which is where the deposits are being held on!!! The cost for the dinner will be only what you choose from the menu!!! We hoped to make this as easy and inexpensive so we can have a great turnout. Hope to see you there!! Belle

disneytati

wannabeBelle said:
Hi there As of now we have decided to not do the privately catered event. We are gathering for dinner as a group at the 50s Prime Time Cafe. Because it is a group event we are asking people to send in a $10 deposit per adult $5 per kid check to Pam of Kingdom Konsultant. When you show up for dinner your deposits will be handed back to you uncashed. If you cant show and provide us with notice we will return your check to you as well. Only no shows will be cashed, and that only if Disney charges my credit card which is where the deposits are being held on!!! The cost for the dinner will be only what you choose from the menu!!! We hoped to make this as easy and inexpensive so we can have a great turnout. Hope to see you there!! Belle

Hi, Marie!!!!! How was your trip? :wave:

wannabeBelle

Hi there Tati, It was a bit odder than my usual, but that was just due to a few minor pitfalls. I did get to see Off Kilter a bunch of times on Sunday so I was a happy camper!!!! Overall it wasnt bad and certainly beats a weekend here in NYC with the cold!!!! It was gorgeous weater down there!!!!!! I Am so looking foward to seeing the band again in December. I spoke to Tony and Randy and told them we would be coming down on December 5th to watch them. It was very different as Mark Weldon ( Bassist and one of the vocalists) was on vacation so the chemistry was different. I missed Mark but seeing Randy do a bit more lead was nice too. Ready to lay down the Celtic Music in December??!!?? Belle

disneytati

wannabeBelle said:
Hi there Tati, It was a bit odder than my usual, but that was just due to a few minor pitfalls. I did get to see Off Kilter a bunch of times on Sunday so I was a happy camper!!!! Overall it wasnt bad and certainly beats a weekend here in NYC with the cold!!!! It was gorgeous weater down there!!!!!! I Am so looking foward to seeing the band again in December. I spoke to Tony and Randy and told them we would be coming down on December 5th to watch them. It was very different as Mark Weldon ( Bassist and one of the vocalists) was on vacation so the chemistry was different. I missed Mark but seeing Randy do a bit more lead was nice too. Ready to lay down the Celtic Music in December??!!?? Belle

Sure!!! Still saving money, I think I will be able to gooooooooo!!!!!! I just can't wait to see you guys. And I am very curious to see Off Kilter! :xmas:

The Mom

Premium Member
wannabeBelle said:

Marie, My son and I will have to stick around Sunday to see them with you. He thinks they're great! :) (Just let me know when their first show starts; we have to hit the road by 4PM)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom