IT'S OFFICIAL - December Meet 12/4-12/5

wannabeBelle

The Mom said:
Marie, My son and I will have to stick around Sunday to see them with you. He thinks they're great! :) (Just let me know when their first show starts; we have to hit the road by 4PM)
Well that just goes to show you what wonderful taste in music your son has!!!! Assuming the same schedule as right now, the first show will be at 2:30, the second at 3:30. From there it jumps to 5:30 so you may not make that one. If the schedule changes and I hear of it I will be sure to let you know!!! We'd love to have you guys along for the hilarity!!! Belle

jaylenofan86

YAY! I just got my flight itinerary! I'm leaving Sacramento at 12:30AM on Thursday, getting to Orlando at 10:05AM. Then, I'm leaving on Sunday at 7:25Am and getting home at 11:44AM. I can't wait to see you all there!

DonickCo

please i want to attend the meet. please let me know what to do.. i just boked a flight. i didnt knwo i was going to be able to make it until the otherday

thanks
-DonickCo

wannabeBelle

DonickCo said:
please i want to attend the meet. please let me know what to do.. i just boked a flight. i didnt knwo i was going to be able to make it until the otherday

thanks
-DonickCo
Hey there Donick!!! OK this is the deal, we are having dinner at the 50's Prime Time Cafe in MGM on Saturday. Send a check to Pam for $10.00 for each adult ( I am assuming one?) and we are simply holding the checks to insure everyone shows up as for group dining they want a credit card deposit. If you show up your deposit will be returned to you uncashed!!! The cost of the dinner will be only what you order. We are also going to meet up a bit earlier in the day do some rides and attractions together as a group and then dinner, then wander through the Osbourne Lights. Also MK Is open till 11 that night so we may opt to go there afterwards as well. I Am so looking foward to seeing you!!! Belle

conntom

To all my friends I would like to tell the sad news MY Father Died on sunday.
This is not going to be a great week for me but I need WDW now more then
ever I hope to meet some of you this year I did meet Bell and that was great.
I hope to meet more. Love to all.
Here is the way it look in my local paper today.

CONNORS-James T., formerly of Smithtown, L.I., on October 31, 2004. Former proprietor of Connors Pub, St. James. Beloved husband of the late Kathleen. Cherished father of Jack, Jim, Tom, Ken, and Pat. Loving Pops of twelve and Great-Pop of one. Friends may call at the St. James Funeral Home, Route 25A, St. James, Wednesday, 2-4 and 7-9 PM. Funeral Mass, Thursday, 10 AM, at Sts. Philip and James R.C. Church. Interment, St. Patrick's Cemetery, Hauppauge.
Published in Newsday on 11/2/2004.
Guest Book • Flowers & gifts • Charities

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad Tom. I lost my Dad in 97. He was supposed to go to WDW with us and it was a bittersweeet trip to say the least.

Donick and JayLeno you are on the list. Please send a check ASAP to guarentee your spot. You can make the check out to Kingdom Konsultant. Like Belle said, it will not be cashed. If anyone is a not show, it will be cashed to cover the charge on the credit card to hold the reservations.

Pam

Here is the address

Kingdom Konsultant
PO Box 691
Lake Hopatcong, NJ 07849

disneytati

Sorry to hear about your dad... I really hope you get over it soon. If you need anything, I don't know... there isn't much I can do from here, but...

Pam, Marie, my trip is ALMOST confirmed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Count me in!!!!!! Are we doing Fantasmic on the 4th, or only the Osbourne Lights and then over to the MK? Well, I looooooove the MK, so I am more than willing to go there! Man, I am soooooooooooo excited about this meet!!! Just can't wait!!! :sohappy:

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Ok, here is the update. I do believe we are down to having 5 seats left. If you know of someone who is interested, please have them contact me ASAP!

JayLeno, Donick and Clemson are the last three to say they would be there. Don't forget that in order to insure that you have a seat, you must send in a check for $10 per adult and $5 per child.

Turkey??? are you coming?

Pam

KevinPage

Original Poster
Kingdom Konsultant said:
Turkey??? are you coming?

After all those years, did you ever think you would ever have to address a question to someone like that. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
You better watch it there smart alleck! ;)
we need to get together to talk about the meet. e-mail me k?
See you in December! :xmas:

Pam

disneytati

Kingdom Konsultant said:
Ok, here is the update. I do believe we are down to having 5 seats left. If you know of someone who is interested, please have them contact me ASAP!
Pam

How many people do we have in the group so far?

wannabeBelle

conntom said:
To all my friends I would like to tell the sad news MY Father Died on sunday.
This is not going to be a great week for me but I need WDW now more then
ever I hope to meet some of you this year I did meet Bell and that was great.
I hope to meet more. Love to all.
Here is the way it look in my local paper today.

CONNORS-James T., formerly of Smithtown, L.I., on October 31, 2004. Former proprietor of Connors Pub, St. James. Beloved husband of the late Kathleen. Cherished father of Jack, Jim, Tom, Ken, and Pat. Loving Pops of twelve and Great-Pop of one. Friends may call at the St. James Funeral Home, Route 25A, St. James, Wednesday, 2-4 and 7-9 PM. Funeral Mass, Thursday, 10 AM, at Sts. Philip and James R.C. Church. Interment, St. Patrick's Cemetery, Hauppauge.
Published in Newsday on 11/2/2004.
Guest Book • Flowers & gifts • Charities

My deepest sympathy on your loss. Belle

cuteazabutton74

Conntom I am sorry about your lost. I remember when my grandfather died our family had a trip planned for Disney, we went it was hard since he was suppose to join us. I am sorry to say that I will not be joining you on the dinner for the 50's prime time cafe. My husband wants to go to the Sci-Fi dine in theater. He has always wanted to go and I want to please him. I was hoping to meet some of you since I read everyday your post on this site. Well maybe one day we will meet. I hope you guys have a fun and safe trip.<O:p></O:p>

<O:p></O:p>

Cary<O:p></O:p>

wannabeBelle

cuteazabutton74 said:
Conntom I am sorry about your lost. I remember when my grandfather died our family had a trip planned for Disney, we went it was hard since he was suppose to join us. I am sorry to say that I will not be joining you on the dinner for the 50's prime time cafe. My husband wants to go to the Sci-Fi dine in theater. He has always wanted to go and I want to please him. I was hoping to meet some of you since I read everyday your post on this site. Well maybe one day we will meet. I hope you guys have a fun and safe trip.<O:p></O:p>

Cary<O:p></O:p>

Cary once we get a meeting time and place scheduled and some of the rides and attractions that we will be doing as a group prior to dinner would you be interested in joining in for that part of the meet?? Belle

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
We now only have 4 spots remaining for dinner. Please contact either Belle or I if you would like to attend. Also, if you have not sent your check, please send it now.

Pam

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom