Tonga Toast Killer
Original Poster
What are your favorite stores in WDW?
Some of mine are:
- Christmas Shop, Downtown
- Art of Disney, Downtown
- Germany Pavilion, Epcot

NewfieFan

I like Mouse Gear... I don't know why but I just do!?! Our first night in WDW we always go to Epcot and we always stop in Mouse Gear! Maybe it has some memories of our first trip to WDW attached to it!?!

foreverbelle

I like Mouse Gear... I don't know why but I just do!?! Our first night in WDW we always go to Epcot and we always stop in Mouse Gear! Maybe it has some memories of our first trip to WDW attached to it!?!

oh I totally forgot about mouse gears...thats another must on our list as well.

sjead

DTD:
Christmas Store
World of Disney

EPCOT:
Mouse Gear
Mitsukoshi
Mexico (kids just love the little instrments)

I also like to browse the stores in the other parks just to see what's there and to take a break from the heat.

Tater48

For me it's The Art of Disney store & World of Disney.

For the wife, it's any store that sells Disney merchandise:hammer:

EaglesfanNJ

Great thread!

For my wife it's World of Disney, man she does damage in there. We're both huge Christmas fans, so both the DTD and MK Christmas Shops we can spend a ton of time in. We got our puppy and our first child both stockings with their names on them from the one in DTD, so that holds special meaning for us.

Also love watching the glass blower on Main street

zurgandfriend

We do the exact thing, we usually get to WDW around 1 pm and head to the magic Kingdom for the afternoon and watch the 3 o'clock parade. For dinner we head over to Epcot, eat dinner in the World Showcase (usually Germany) and then hit Mouse Gear.

Sloan

Mouse Gear

I'd have to say Mouse Gear is my favorite - great atmosphere. Mitsukoshi is fantastic too - I've had my eye on some of those knives for a while now!

I also love the gift shop in the Animal Kingdom Lodge - I've gotten a few things for the house there.

I love MouseGear at Epcot
Animal Kingdom Lodge
Morocco, Germany, Norway & Italy Pavilions in Epcot
DownTown Disney Stores
Animal Kingdom Park Stores
I think that is it....:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom