Favorite Stores...

hrcollectibles

Outlet store at Mall at Millenia 20 minutes from Disney!

Who would want 40% off park merchandise? Especially when they have great retired pins!

I remember getting a huge $60 Christmas pin for $20 at that store.

They also have tons of sweatshirts and jackets that are all 30-40% the park price.

Shhh Don't let everyone know...lol I picked up some great stuff there.. A Pirates watch for .99 (it was one where if you spent 40.00 you could buy for 10.00). Also got a 4 coin set with a lithograph for 4.99....

goofykt

I like Mouse Gear... I don't know why but I just do!?! Our first night in WDW we always go to Epcot and we always stop in Mouse Gear! Maybe it has some memories of our first trip to WDW attached to it!?!

I LOVE Mousegears!!! It has a huge selection without the insane crowds like on Main Street or DTD...plus they always have a ton of kitchen stuff, which is my favorite. Nothing like a mickey spaghetti scoop to brighten up a boring evening! :animwink:

disneygirl1

Gosh, I love every store in Disney World.... But, if I had to choose, I go with Mouse Gear, Emporium and the Christmas Store at DTD, oh and World of Disney of course! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom