Favorite Stores...

Lee

Adventurer
Sid Cahuenga's.
Not quite as cool as it once was, and a bit overpriced, but one of the rare shops you can still find at WDW that fits the theme in both looks and merchandise.

Matt and Kelly

The Christmas stores for sure! Both Downtown and at the Magic Kingdom. We picked up some great stuff from both stores.

Other than that, any candy store and the the World of Disney.

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
Original Poster
I see alot of folks agree with me regarding the Christmas Store at DTD...my wife and I just love that place. We always stock up on tree ornaments, gifts for family and friends, etc...

One of our favorite things from there is a Mickey Christmas Tree bulb with our "Just Engaged" date personalized on it. We have it on display all year.

Animaniac93-98

Sid Cahuenga's.
Not quite as cool as it once was, and a bit overpriced, but one of the rare shops you can still find at WDW that fits the theme in both looks and merchandise.

Agreed, occasionally there is some great hard to find stuff at that store.

DizneyPryncess

World of Disney
Art of Disney
Mousegears
Tinkerbell's Fairy Treasures
The little shop on the Boardwalk that sells Disney merchandise, I'm not certain of the name. I always find cool things there.
And of course - TrenD, my favorite! :)

ttalovebug

World Showcase- especially China and Morocco. Art of Disney also, even though I can't afford anything. And the book section of any store.

Chrononymous

MK...Tinkerbelle's Treasures
DTD...World of Disney
EPCOT...Japan and Mexico
DHS...Sid Cuhengas! (I have bought so much cool crap there!)
AK... I don't know the name of the store...but the little toy/candy store with all the nifty dinosaur stuff!

Cmdr_Crimson

Epcot
MouseGears
Imagination Pavillion Store
Mitsukoshi - An Anime fans solitude for Naruto, FMA and Pocky!

DHS
Villians In Vogue (2003 era when they ACTUALLY Sold Villian Merchandise)
Sid Calhuega's
Muppet Stuff Store

DTD
Once upon a Toy
Mickey's Mart
Goofy's Candy Co
Art Of Disney
World Of Disney
Wetzel's Pretzles (Man a Wetzeldog sounds soooo good right now)
Magic Masters

NiarrNDisney

From a Previous Post:

love to shop, here is a small list of my favorites

MK-Tinker Bell's Treasures, Sir Mickeys, Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe, Agrabah Bazaar.
Epcot- Mouse Gears, Mexico, China, Mitsukoshi Superstore in Japan, and Morrocco.
DHS- AFI Showcase Shop, Beverly Sunset (formerly Villians in Vogue), and Stage 1 Company Store (Muppets)
DAK- Mombasa Marketplace/Ziwani Traders, Asia, and Chester & Hesters Dinosaur Treasures.
DTD- World of Disney, The Art of Disney, Disney Days of Christmas, and Once Upon a Toy.
Resorts- Panchito's Gifts (Coronado Springs), Everything Pop (POP Century), East Meets West (SOG), and Zawadi Marketplace (AKL).

Just a Few

hrcollectibles

Sids at Hollywood Studios
The Muppet Store at Hollywood Studios
World of Disney (I like this store because I can save my shopping for the last day and get pretty much anything I saw in the parks)

wickedsoccer22

Outlet store at Mall at Millenia 20 minutes from Disney!

Who would want 40% off park merchandise? Especially when they have great retired pins!

I remember getting a huge $60 Christmas pin for $20 at that store.

They also have tons of sweatshirts and jackets that are all 30-40% the park price.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom