EPCOT - 25 Years of photographic memories thread!

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
I never realized until just now that this "formation" is full of hidden mickeys!

Anyhoo... 1986 I do believe:

9-19-200733813PM.jpg

wedway71

Plus I found some old newspapers called Walt Disney World News, and one is a special edition for the Living Seas. It's dated January 17-30 1986.

9-19-200745557PM.jpg

Holy shnikes...
I have that too.I got it in 86 when I lived in Ft Lauderdale-came in the Ft Lauderdale Sun Sentinal.

Disney_Freak429

FYI on http://www.myxertones.com/ I am uploading EPCOT ringtones for your downloading pleasure. All you have to do to find them is search "Disney_Freak429" I will continue to add more until I am done tonight sometime.

Also again thank you for sharing you photos with us I am really enjoying them.

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...
I'll be carrying this on 10/1 if anyone wants to see it. Maybe I'll figure out some way to wear it around my neck. Badge holder maybe?

EPCOT_Medal.JPG

EPCOT_Medal2.JPG

jeffb

Spaceship Earth and Fountain of Nations at EPCOT Center in 1982. This is a slide (EC-16-5) that you used to be able to buy at Walt Disney World.

757873933_e562e48a96_b.jpg

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Jeff - as always, good pics. You also post at The Horizons Tribute don`t you??

Since these are from that era, do you have any of Horizons pre-opening, or even the Odyssey lake with no bridge to the Motion area?

jeffb

Jeff - as always, good pics. You also post at The Horizons Tribute don`t you??

Martin - thanks. I lurk at the Horizons tribute but do not post much there though.

Since these are from that era, do you have any of Horizons pre-opening, or even the Odyssey lake with no bridge to the Motion area?

I do have some pics of the exterior of Horizons from that trip in 83. I will try to scan when I have a chance and post them. The quality is not so good though (darn disc camera).

I am looking forward to thanking you in person next week for all the great tribute vidoes.

Jeff

SewIn2Disney

Not a picture--but I just had to show off what I scored at a garage sale this weekend----for 50cents!!!
It's an old comic "Mickey and Goofy Explore the Universe of Energy"

Inside the comic:

And I recently got this Epcot record at a garage sale for 10cents:
Front:

Back:

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
This is not in Epcot, this is what went home from Epcot, and mostly just highlights the fact that I am enough of a pack rat/Disney obsessed girlie to have actually saved this:

002.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom