EPCOT - 25 Years of photographic memories thread!

EpcotServo

1860801828_0b1e9d0ed7_b.jpg

There we go! (Sorry If I came across a little gruff, that picture was driving me crazy! I was going insane trying to figure out where anyone could POSSIBLY get that picture angle! :lol:)

:wave:

SirNim

And all us "experts" couldn`t figure out it was simply scanned backwards....

:lol:
Still doesn't explain the clone stamp remnants... :lookaroun A good old fashioned dirt and dust touchup never hurt anybody, though.

j/k... The monorail track in the back really was the thing that threw me off. Its curve in relation to the pyramids could be seen in different ways, depending on whether the short stretch of curve was seen as approaching the pyramids or moving away from them. If you saw it as one way, you couldn't possibly see it as the other way. Like the silhouette spinning either left or right...

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
:ROFLOL:

I missed this yesterday, I had to actually reverse the picture myself to see what the uproar was about!

BSikor

EPCOTs Daredevil Circus Spectacular 1988 - as bad a mismatch for the park as Barbie!

Its funny you mention Barbie. When I worked at Epcot on LWTL I would run through other attractions in the park when we were stuck waiting to advance to unload I would say something like... Barbie is performing, for some reason or another, her at Epcot in the American Gardens theater. `Cause nothing says the future or international travel like Barbie.

Figments Friend

Original Poster
Barbie????!!!!

( barfs..)

:lol:

Anyhoo....

Just bumping this wonderful thread up a notch or two to let ya'all know that YOUR Retro-______ photos are needed!

Yep...we need YOUR photos for the fabulous "Celebration 25" memories book. If you have posted here, please send your best shots from this thread ( or any more from your collection ) to our own brkngnews!

See the official C25 Scapbook thread for more info!

Minnietoo

What a great thread! I need to go find my old pictures and scan them! I know I went just be for Epcot was officially open. Maybe I have some hidden gem! LOL:ROFLOL:

I do know I have a minnie spoon that my mom and dad brought me back from WDW back in 1972 I believe. I still use it all the time! Even my kids now use it! I wonder if they still make spoons there it is so cute too!

Figments Friend

Original Poster
Awesome...yeah definately make a effort when you can to scan and post those pix! Yowee!!!

:)

Nice to see this thread up on the list today. I just finished putting all my Celebration 25 photos in a binder....7 months after the Event! So it was neat to visit today and see this ol' thread still being enjoyed.

DizneyPryncess

I LOVE this thread! Everyone's retro pictures are amazing & are bringing back memories of my childhood.

I wish I had some to contribute, but I don't have any pictures from before 1999 :( Before that, I hadn't been to the parks since I was really young, and I don't have any pictures. My parents weren't real big on photo taking when I was growing up. Certainly not like I am now, I need to photograph everything! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom