December Meet?

wannabeBelle

Hey all, Would anyone be interested in a Meet for the Magic Kingdom on December 13th?? Ill get some more of the specifics as I have a better idea of how many people will be attending!!! Belle

disneytati

wannabeBelle said:
Next time you can sit by me. Id like to see anyone pick on my friend Tati with me around. That was beyond funny and just into rude!!! And Girl, I Am from New York, we invented attitude!!!!!!!!! I can also make sure that you are going to order something that you will like!!! Belle

Thanks, honey... :) But I didn't get angry. It was ok, and sometimes we don't see things the way you guys do, so I thought it was a bit rude, but only a bit, and probably part of the show. Anyways, I will try the chicken breast next time. :D

Upvote 0

cherrynegra

disneytati said:
That's the dish I ended up ordering last year, and I ordered it with no veggies, and the girl bitched me about it. "You gotta have a vegetable, girl..." And I didn't realize the chicken would come with bones, I had thought of fried chicken breast, and then I had a hard time cutting it. She saw it and came, like "can't you even cut your food, girl?". And I said: "Well, I didn't know it would come with bones". And she: "Welcome to America, girl. Here chicken have bones. How do they manage to walk in your country?" I was gonna say: "well, they don't walk on the plate, at least in my country." But then I thought she was gonna punish me, she was already kinda ed at Cherrynegra who had given her a.. well...not very polite answer, and I decided not to say anything. She told him to cut my chicken, and he did. And then I was able to eat a bit better. Next time I'll try the pot roast or the chicken breast.

Quit your complaining girl!! I cut the chicken for you didn't I???? :lol: Oh, I remember that server quite well. All I can say is "SHE STARTED IT!!" And you have to remember Tati that the servers there at that restaurant are kinda supposed to be overbearing, opinonated, pushy and rude.....like your mother....well, at least like my mother...but anyway, we all had a good laugh over it, especially when I put her in her place, didn't we? :kiss:

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
OK Folks and so it begins.... I have spoken to Master Yoda and his family and our groups are going to be joining for dinner at 5 pm on December 11th at the 50's Prime Time Cafe. The 90th day out for this reservation is 9/12/05. Last year we tried to make one HUGE reservation for everyone in the hopes that we would be seated together. This involved me putting a deposit down on my credit card etc etc. This didnt quite end up working out the way we had hoped as our group was all over the restaurant!!! So this year lets see what they do with a bunch of smaller groupings instead of over 30 people!!!! Call in as close as you can to the 90th day out and aim for as close to 5 pm as you can get so we can all get to Fantasmic!/ Osbourne Lights/ both!!!!!!!! If you have any questions or comments and you dont want to post them feel free to PM me. Belle

Upvote 0

disneytati

cherrynegra said:
Quit your complaining girl!! I cut the chicken for you didn't I???? :lol: Oh, I remember that server quite well. All I can say is "SHE STARTED IT!!" And you have to remember Tati that the servers there at that restaurant are kinda supposed to be overbearing, opinonated, pushy and rude.....like your mother....well, at least like my mother...but anyway, we all had a good laugh over it, especially when I put her in her place, didn't we? :kiss:

I know it, honey... I actually found that funny, and that's what I mean in my post. I liked that dinner a lot. Specially when you gave her that reply! :lol:

So, aren't you going there in December? Pleeease..... :kiss:

Upvote 0

dale1978

Wanna be included

I am gonna be there in Dec from the 12th til the 15th. Wilderness Lodge, and would like to meet some folks. BTW this is my first post to ANY group ever.

dale :wave:

Upvote 0

Craig & Lisa

:) To anybody that will be at the meet in Dec., if you can go, don't hesistate, we had a small meet in NJ this past friday the 9th, it was great, good live music and good company, fun conversation, met Pam, and wannabebelle, everyone is very sweet, on a personel note, "PAM WHAT WERE YOU THINKING"? but thanks, my wife and I owe you. Also, it was fun shutting down the place, gotta do that more often. It's great to be around people who don't get tired of hearing about our vacations to WDW. On a side note, Marie, my wife won't stop talking about your new pin, but I have to admit, it is a nice piece on jewelery.:D

Upvote 0

NemoRocks78

Seized
wannabeBelle said:
OK Folks and so it begins.... I have spoken to Master Yoda and his family and our groups are going to be joining for dinner at 5 pm on December 11th at the 50's Prime Time Cafe. The 90th day out for this reservation is 9/12/05. Last year we tried to make one HUGE reservation for everyone in the hopes that we would be seated together. This involved me putting a deposit down on my credit card etc etc. This didnt quite end up working out the way we had hoped as our group was all over the restaurant!!! So this year lets see what they do with a bunch of smaller groupings instead of over 30 people!!!! Call in as close as you can to the 90th day out and aim for as close to 5 pm as you can get so we can all get to Fantasmic!/ Osbourne Lights/ both!!!!!!!! If you have any questions or comments and you dont want to post them feel free to PM me. Belle
Will the meet be only for dinner, or will there be one earlier in the day as well?

I wouldn't be able to make the dinner since I've gotta leave by 5pm, but I could definitely make it to a meet earlier.....

Upvote 0

dvcnut39

Unfortunately, we are leaving on the 11th. I would love to meet you guys. There aren't many out there that share our passion. Have a great time and post a lot of photos.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
NemoRocks said:
Will the meet be only for dinner, or will there be one earlier in the day as well?

I wouldn't be able to make the dinner since I've gotta leave by 5pm, but I could definitely make it to a meet earlier.....
The Meet will start at approximately noon or so in front of the large guitar by RNRC. Dinner is completely optional. We are simply telling people so if they choose to meet up and want to have dinner together ( Hopefully, in the same area!!!) they can. There is no requirement to show up. As the time gets a tad closer, Ill probably set up a second meet time for after dinner to do Fantasmic/ Osbourne Lights/ Both!!! Belle

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I won't be able to go in Dec. But I may try to get to another Jersey meet.

And Rob you bad boy!!! Being drunk when you mother calls you...for shame!

Pam

Upvote 0

disneytati

wannabeBelle said:
The Meet will start at approximately noon or so in front of the large guitar by RNRC. Dinner is completely optional. We are simply telling people so if they choose to meet up and want to have dinner together ( Hopefully, in the same area!!!) they can. There is no requirement to show up. As the time gets a tad closer, Ill probably set up a second meet time for after dinner to do Fantasmic/ Osbourne Lights/ Both!!! Belle

Cool! And we could go to Adventurers' Club afterwards, like last year. It was a great evening!!!

Upvote 0

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
wannabeBelle said:
The Meet will start at approximately noon or so in front of the large guitar by RNRC.

That sounds good. I think I may just meet up with you at noon, hang aroung for an hour or so and get to meet some people and then spend most of the day off with my family. Then maybe I'll meet back up with everybody for dinner.

:wave:

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
garyhoov said:
That sounds good. I think I may just meet up with you at noon, hang aroung for an hour or so and get to meet some people and then spend most of the day off with my family. Then maybe I'll meet back up with everybody for dinner.

:wave:
Sounds good Gary!!!!! As far as Dinner goes, my ADR reservations were made today. Apparently this location seems to be filling up pretty quickly. If you want to join us make your ADR for approximately 5 pm and we will see you there. If you cant join us for dinner that is fine, certainly still join us for the Meet itself!!! as the date gets closer I will figure out a meeting spot for later on after dinner for the Osbourne Lights/ Fantasmic/ Both!!! And afterwards, as Tati suggested, a visit to the Adventurer's Club may be in order!!! Kungaloosh!!! Belle

Upvote 0

disneytati

wannabeBelle said:
Sounds good Gary!!!!! As far as Dinner goes, my ADR reservations were made today. Apparently this location seems to be filling up pretty quickly. If you want to join us make your ADR for approximately 5 pm and we will see you there. If you cant join us for dinner that is fine, certainly still join us for the Meet itself!!! as the date gets closer I will figure out a meeting spot for later on after dinner for the Osbourne Lights/ Fantasmic/ Both!!! And afterwards, as Tati suggested, a visit to the Adventurer's Club may be in order!!! Kungaloosh!!! Belle

Kungaloosh!!!! :lol:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom