December Meet?

wannabeBelle

Hey all, Would anyone be interested in a Meet for the Magic Kingdom on December 13th?? Ill get some more of the specifics as I have a better idea of how many people will be attending!!! Belle

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
garyhoov said:
Let's not be too hasty to bad-mouth the weak-minded. Consider all the contributions we make. Without us, you wouldn't have things like:

Elvis Clocks

Fake Vomit

or Christina Aguilera

Plus, we're fun at parties.:king:
Let us not forget Professional Wrestling ans Brittney Spears. :lol:

In all seriousness I can't wait to meet you ,and I am realy looking forward to the clinic you put on at 50's prime time.

Upvote 0

shoppingnut

Master Yoda said:
The 11th will be great for me and the family. Belle what time are you getting in on Saturday? Maybe you me and the Misses can meet at AC for a Kongaloosh or 2?

No more Kongaloosh's for our friend Belle, just think of her poor friends vacationing with her!!!!

Looking forward to meeting everyone in December too.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
Master Yoda said:
That sounds like it has a good story to go with it...please do tell.
I will!!!! The very first time I had a Kungaloosh I went to PI and met up with our own lovely Pippa and her fiancee Glen. Glen was so astonished I was a real person!! I dont know how he would have thought the words got on the computer screen otherwise but OK!!! I came home and was busily chattering away as I was so excited at going out, meeting some more great board members, finding out that I was thought to be an internet legend and having my very first Kungaloosh!!! The following morning I woke up with the WORST Headache of my life!!!!!! What on Earth do they put in those things?? A few people have told me it may have been dehydration, but I dunno!!! Anyhow that is my Kungaloosh story!!! Anyone else?? Belle

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
More than likely it was dehydration. The average person will usually be on the edge of dehydration all the time anyway. When you tack on something like working out or walking the parks for eight hours straight you push it even farther. That one drink after a day in the parks can be all it takes to send you over the edge. In a similar circumstance one beer nearly landed me in the hospital a couple of months ago due to dehydration.

Upvote 0

New2WDW

1000+ posts

Wow! Must one have a 1000 + posts to be in this group? I can't make the dates ya'll are talking about but aren't a lot of you going down in early October?

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
Nope 1000 posts are not required for inclusion. I Am going down in October but will be with other people and probably will not have time for a Meet to be done. Belle

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
New2WDW said:
Wow! Must one have a 1000 + posts to be in this group? I can't make the dates ya'll are talking about but aren't a lot of you going down in early October?
The wife and I are going to try and be there on 10-1-5 and 10-2-5 so hopefully we will run into each other. I promise I won't turn my nose up at you because you have less than 1000 posts. :lol:

Upvote 0

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
We will have a seperate table for the people with less than 1000 posts won't we? Sort of like a kiddie table or something? I mean I don't want to catch anything . . .:lookaroun

j/k If our post counts only included insightful, meaningful posts, I think I'd be at about, I don't know . . . 0 or something.:lol:

Upvote 0

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
mom_rules said:
In that case-would you have a high chair or infant table seat for me?

:lol:

We'll just put a bowl on the floor for you.

(Actually I was thinking about doing that myself, so at least I'll have some company now):lookaroun

This is a clothing optional restaurant, correct?

:lookaroun

Upvote 0

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
wannabeBelle said:
In December one would hope not!!!! Hey guys lets not scare off any of the new people OK??? Belle

Yeah;) . . . right;) . . . I get you;)

We lure them in. . . make them think there's nothing wrong with us . . . then . . . when they're trapped in the restaurant, we turn back to our normal selves.

Got ya.;)

Upvote 0

MouseMadness

So how did I miss this? :eek:

Okay, I'll be in the parks then, we're leaving the 12th, so what is actually set up here? 50's Prime time for lunch? Did I understand that right?

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
garyhoov said:
This is a clothing optional restaurant, correct?
The "clothing optional" feature requires an application process. For example if Brad Pitt and Angelina Joie show up clothing is optional, if Rosanne Barr and Tom Arnold show up clotting is not optional.

Upvote 0

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Master Yoda said:
The "clothing optional" feature requires an application process. For example if Brad Pitt and Angelina Joie show up clothing is optional, if Rosanne Barr and Tom Arnold show up clotting is not optional.

Hmmmmm, well if that's the standard, I think I'll be wearing a fur parka.

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
MouseMadness said:
So how did I miss this? :eek:

Okay, I'll be in the parks then, we're leaving the 12th, so what is actually set up here? 50's Prime time for lunch? Did I understand that right?
The way it happened last year was we met at RnRC about 11 or 12 did a few rides had dinner etc. No real set itinerary just relax and have fun. I can imagine it will be about the same this year.

Upvote 0

bears163

ok fill me in. are you meeting the 11th? and where? we leaving the 12th to come home so i might be in. taking the family down for our first DVC trip wooooot.

Upvote 0

MouseMadness

Master Yoda said:
The way it happened last year was we met at RnRC about 11 or 12 did a few rides had dinner etc. No real set itinerary just relax and have fun. I can imagine it will be about the same this year.

Okay, I'll just keep an eye on this thread to see when/where you're going to be. :wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom