December Meet?

wannabeBelle

Hey all, Would anyone be interested in a Meet for the Magic Kingdom on December 13th?? Ill get some more of the specifics as I have a better idea of how many people will be attending!!! Belle

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
wannabeBelle said:
Sounds good Gary!!!!! As far as Dinner goes, my ADR reservations were made today. Apparently this location seems to be filling up pretty quickly. If you want to join us make your ADR for approximately 5 pm and we will see you there. If you cant join us for dinner that is fine, certainly still join us for the Meet itself!!! as the date gets closer I will figure out a meeting spot for later on after dinner for the Osbourne Lights/ Fantasmic/ Both!!! And afterwards, as Tati suggested, a visit to the Adventurer's Club may be in order!!! Kungaloosh!!! Belle

You're so organized!

I figure if my fly is actually zipped when I leave the house in the morning that's a good day for me.:king:

Upvote 0

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
wannabeBelle said:
Well please have Mrs Hoov check for us before you leave the hotel. These are family parks you know!!!! Belle

:lol: She'd never tell me, she'd probably just make sure to get lots of photos. I'll wear my Mickey boxer shorts just in case.

Upvote 0

Nicole

Hey! I'd love another WDWmagic meet. I will see what I can do though my poor DH is about Disneyed out (since he pays the bills, LOL).

Upvote 0

MouseMadness

Well, since it seems I won't be able to make it :)() could you guys do me a biiiiiiiig favor and get a picture of everybody who shows up group *huggling* Gary? :sohappy:

:lookaroun

Upvote 0

WDWScottieBoy

So the official meet is on the 12th, am I reading this correct now?

I thought I was going to be able to make it, but it appears that I'm going to be flying home for the holidays on the 11th. :(

I'm still up for meeting anyone that will be here before then! :wave: Just PM me and let me know.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
The Meet is on Sunday Dec 11th Meeting at noon in front of the big guitar by RockN Roller Coaster. Dinner ( optional and you are required to make your own ressies) is about 5 pm, Fantasmic! and Osbourne Lights to follow. Belle

Upvote 0

WDWScottieBoy

wannabeBelle said:
The Meet is on Sunday Dec 11th Meeting at noon in front of the big guitar by RockN Roller Coaster. Dinner ( optional and you are required to make your own ressies) is about 5 pm, Fantasmic! and Osbourne Lights to follow. Belle

Well I won't be able to make the meet for sure. I'm flying out in the morning on the 11th, but like I said, I'd be more than willing to meet with people before than! :wave:

Upvote 0

Atta83

Hey just joining in on this , a dec meet huh, i might just be able to make it to this one this year. :). Let me know when and such, i dont have much acess to a computer much right now, but that will soon change i hope. Talk to you guys later!

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I won't be attending, but I am looking forward to seeing pics. Especially wannabebelle with her new KK shirt on. I think you should wear it to the meet.

Pam :wave:

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
Kingdom Konsultant said:
I won't be attending, but I am looking forward to seeing pics. Especially wannabebelle with her new KK shirt on. I think you should wear it to the meet.

Pam :wave:
Yes Ma'am!!! It is a bit big on me but Ill seee what I can do!!! Belle

Upvote 0

disneytati

Hey, Marie, bad news... I think I won't be able to meet you guys on the 11th... If I get this cheaper plane ticket my aunt is trying to get, it's gonna be perfect, bacause it's really cheap, reliable and I'll be able to book it in advance!!!!! But I have to be back here until the 10th..... :(

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
disneytati said:
Hey, Marie, bad news... I think I won't be able to meet you guys on the 11th... If I get this cheaper plane ticket my aunt is trying to get, it's gonna be perfect, bacause it's really cheap, reliable and I'll be able to book it in advance!!!!! But I have to be back here until the 10th..... :(
not a problem Tati!!! If that is the case, you will be missed but I certainly do understand!!! Belle

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom